Young Hearts 5 : Adult Years...

By Explosionss

After a series of misfortunes, issues and problems. Brad and the rest of the lads are ready to put The Vamp's... More

Young Hearts 5 : A first Thank You Note
(1) "Baby Daddy"
(2) "Here They Come"
(3) "Parental Advices"
(4) "The Man"
Author's Note
(5) "Limited"
(6) "Decisions, Decisions"
(7) "Damage Control"
(8) "Swan Song"
(9) "Homecoming pt.1"
(10) "Homecoming pt.2"
Last 15 Chapters
(11) "Une Dernière Fois"
(12) "Bumps"
(13) "Secret's Out"
(14) "Tell me"
(15) "Mad World"
(16) "The Take Back"
(17) "The Catalyst"
A/N and some stuffs
(18) "If I Stay"
(19) "Bundle Of Joy"
(20) "New Chapter"
(21) "Breathe"
(22) "For The Love Of A Daughter"
(23) "Art Of Letting Go"
(24) "Brothers"
5th book Soundtrack
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
New Series !

(25) "Young Hearts" ( SERIES FINALE )

570 36 30
By Explosionss

Norrie's P.O.V

 Six months have passed since that night Logan Simpson was once again caught and brought back to jail. He did not succeed on his massacre plan but he was able to bring down everyone's sense of security. To be attacked at your own home is not something that you easily forget, Logan was able to kill the guards and that's the main reason why he was able to reach our house. He became a heartless monster, even Brad couldn't believe it. He knew he's evil, he just never expected for him to reach that level. Maybe that's one of life's biggest question, how can someone have that much hate in their hearts that they would wanna kill that person?. It actually saddens me , knowing that there are people out there like him.

 Things in the house went back to normal a few weeks after that. But unfortunately, Consuelo asked Mum if she could take a long vacation to cope with everything that just happened. Mum happily said 'Yes' and told her not to worry since we'll only  be here waiting for her to come back.  And that time is today.

 Upon hearing the news, all our friends called and texted us to ask if we're alright. A swarm of media people also did a one night camping stint right in front of our house, hoping for an interview with any of us. I would have loved to give them what they wanted just for the sake of them going away, but Brad doesn't want me to do so. As he doesn't like the idea of dragging down his own name with Logan.

 It's only 7:00 am today and yet the house is already filled with people. I don't even recognize half of them.

 "There's Norrie! Get her to eat something and drag her to make up station please!" I looked to my side and saw Kelsey talking to a mini microphone that dangles from her ear. I almost forgot, it's my wedding day. And we hired her as a Co-Wedding Coordinator.

----

Evan's P.O.V

"Can you believe it honey? After all these years they are finally getting married" Lydia said happily while helping me with my necktie.

 "Don't forget love, you were one of the people who tried to stop them from getting back together" I joked and so she playfully slapped me. "I hate you" she uttered and then at the same time smirked at me.

 "I'm just kidding. We'll get married too, someday" I said and then kissed her forehead.

 "I know. I'm not ready yet anyway"

 "We'll have the most perfect wedding I promise"

 "Evan?"

 "What?" I asked.

 "I love you"

 "I love you too Lydia"

---

Connor's P.O.V

 "Connor?" I turned around and saw Emery as she got out of our hotel room's closet. She's wearing the blue colored dress for Norrie and Brad's wedding. You know that feeling you get when you see someone for the first time and you just know in your heart that you're gonna be in love with them for a very very long time? That is the feeling I just got after seeing her wearing that.

 "Babe you look beautiful" I said, couldn't keep the smile and awe off my face.

 "Really? I think I look fat"

  "No you don't" I uttered as I wrapped my arms around her. "I can't wait to get you out of this dress later tonight" I whispered. She chuckled and pushed me away.

 "Calm down will ya?"

 "I just love you so much" I said and she just smiled. A few minutes after, the chauffeur knocked on the door to ask if we're ready to go.

 "Yes. We'll be there in a minute" I answered.

-----

James's P.O.V

 "What if they don't like me?" Caleb asked while I'm helping him with his tie. "They're gonna like you I promise. They're not judgmental people and you're not the first dude I introduced to them in the first place" I replied.

 "Sorry, I'm just nervous"

 "It's alright" I replied and then kissed him on the cheeks. I'm happy with everything that's happening right now. I just hope that it stays the way it is.

 "Where's our gift to them?"

 "We'll give it to them when we make our reunion"

 "Reunion?"

 "Yes. The lads and I had planned for a reunion right after the two get back form honeymoon"

 "I can't wait" he said and then smiled.

------

Tristan's P.O.V

 "I can't believe those two are getting married, I feel like a mother to them" Katie uttered while fixing Cecilia's dress. "Yes love, and don't forget that we used to stop them form seeing each other" I answered and she just gave me an annoyed look.

"I hate you Tristan"

 "It's the truth Katie and you know it"

"'Fine. But at least after all these years, everything is finally back into place"

 "Don't you think it's a little too early for them to get married?" I asked and she just looked at me with a surprised reaction.

 "I can't believe that came from you"

 "I'm just saying"

 "Okay. The answer is 'No'. There's no such thing as a wrong timing when everything is going perfectly"

----

Brad's P.O.V

 "Wedding Jitters" that's definitely what I'm feeling right now. I can hardly contain as I wait for Norrie to come right on the door of the church. What if she never shows up? What if she runs away? those are the questions my mind is trying to avoid.

 Shit, I can see her now. Standing right at the entrance of the church is Norrie.

 My jaws literally fell when I saw how beautiful she is. There's not a word that can describe what I feel right now. As she's walking slowly, everything that we went through flashed through my mind. From the moment we met, from the time that we broke up in New Zealand, our college days and up to the moment I found out she's pregnant. Those are the memories that I will treasure forever.

 Also playing at the projector on the side are our home videos. I definitely felt a tear when I saw those playing. Norrie was smiling and almost crying the whole time. She took my arms and whispered the words "I love you" and "I'm fucking nervous I'm gonna fart". I almost laughed but she pinched me.

----

Norrie's P.O.V

 I was basically shaking the whole time, I can't even understand properly what the priest is saying. I was only only able to get myself together the moment that we were asked to exchange our vows, Brad went first.

 "Eleanor Jamie Anderson, my love. This is the day that we've been waiting for a very long time. I still remember the day we first each other, it was when you're too busy doing something else that you bumped into me. I admit, it was not love at first sight" he uttered. I giggled and everyone laughed a bit because of his confession.

 "I mean who could fall in love with a tiny ginger haired girl that is full of attitude?. You're such a spitfire, and I believe that got to my attention and resulted to me falling head over heels for you. I can't even remember the exact way I fell for you, all I know is that we are here together bounded by love and everything we've been through. And for the first time in a long time , I couldn't ask for anything else. You gave me Thayer, our beautiful baby that will somehow be the death of me I know. He's cute. Now more than 7 years down the line, I promise to take care of you always. I will do my best to give you all your needs and satisfy you in everything that you want. I will love you and stay by your side for as long as we live. We'll prove that forever exists. I love you Eleanor"

 By the time he finished, I already teared up.

 "Okay. Now my turn" I said, Brad giggled a bit as he handed me the note I made.

 "Bradley Will Simpson, I think you're aware that it's exactly 7 years 7 months 3 weeks and 2 days since we met. If you're not then I'm just gonna remind you of how much you changed my life since then. I was a rock loving ginger haired rebel the day you saw me. We both hated the world and each other that time. it was definitely not how love stories start. But over the course of the summer you were able to make me fall for you. It's not in the things you did or the words that you said it's just who you are and what you showed me. You showed me compassion, love and care that no one else showed me before.

 I wanna take this moment to say thank you for everything you did to me, from the time I almost died up to making small decisions in life. I remember back in college there was this one time that I asked you what is your greatest wish in life, and you told me that it is to have your own family. You wanna build a family that is much better than the one you grew up with. And now you got your wish, you have me and Thayer. Thank you very much love for the 7 years of being with me, for staying in my life. For understanding me even though I couldn't even understand myself."

 I looked at Brad and he's already tearing up.

 "Now we're at this moment, standing in front of everyone we love. I promise to give you all of me , for each and every single day of my life. I will love you forever Bradley Will Simpson"

Then the most important question came from the priest.

 "Eleanor Jamie Anderson, do you take Bradley Will Simpson as your lawfully wedded husband? Stick with him through sickness and in health? Love him with all your heart? And till death do your part?" the priest asked me.

 "I do".

 "And now you Bradley-"

 "Father you know I do" he replied. The priest laughed and just said "You may now kiss the bride". I looked at every close people that I could see in front of me; Mum holding Thayer , Katie , Cecilia and Tristan, James and Caleb , Connor and Emery , Jack and Lina , Charlie and his new girlfriend, Kelsey with Nick , Lucy and her friend ... and a whole lot more. This right here is the realization of my dreams.

 I looked at Brad and he was smiling. My heart is so touched that I could almost cry, I was wrong .. I'm actually crying tears of joy.

 We both leaned in and sealed the ceremony with a kiss. Followed by a round of applause from everyone else inside the church.

--

HEY GUYS!! SO THAT'S IT . :')) !! YOUNG HEARTS SERIES IS FINISHED. ARE YOU ALL SATISFIED? THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS. I STARTED THIS TWO YEARS AGO RIGHT AFTER I TURNED 18 AND NOW I'M ALMOST 21 . IT'S CRAZY TO THINK THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE STILL HERE DESPITE THAT HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME.

AFTER AN ACCUMULATED NUMBER OF MORE THAN 400 THOUSAND READS , THE YOUNG HEARTS SERIES HAS FINALLY CAME TO AN END. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART .. I LOVE YOU GUYS !!! XX

BUT WAIT ...

 DO YOU WANNA UNLOCK THE EPILOGUE AND SOUNDTRACK PARTS OF THIS BOOK? GIVE THE FINALE SOME LUVIN' . IF YOU CAN GET THE FINALE A 100 VOTES WITHIN THE NEXT 30 HOURS THEN I'LL UPLOAD THE EPILOGUE WHICH FEATURES EVENTS A YEAR AFTER THE WEDDING. (AND WILL ALSO HAVE ANOTHER WEDDING OR TWO .. WEDDINGS OF WHO? YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT)

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW ;) EXPECT MY VERY FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE SOON ;) THANK YOU ALL XXXX ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.4K 29
Sequel to: Fall - BWS It's a new year for Maggie and Brad. James finds a new girl. Maggie has a secret that she is scared to tell. What will happe...
231K 3.5K 29
Imagines and one shots for The Vamps! -Finished
7.7K 215 61
Hey, so part two to Love Twist!!! Yeah so if you haven't read the first one I would recommend you do this so you are aware of whats happened and it d...
264K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy