The tale of Yuki Hatake

By Lilystone3

Yuki is a normal ninja but she has a huge secret that she is hiding from everyone. she is just like Naruto bu... More

The tale of Yuki Hatake
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
authers note
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapert 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note

Chapter 31

3.3K 113 8
By Lilystone3

Yuki’s pov.

          When I get up I wasn’t in the tree that I had fallen asleep in last night. I feel something warm and furry rub my arm which makes me look at the bed to see Akamaru. He yawns a funny little dog yawn before walking over to me and licking my face a little. I smile at him before looking around again. What am I doing here? I am in Kiba’s house right? I stand and Akamaru follows me as I walk downstairs. I see Kiba, Kurenai, Asuma and Guy all sitting there talking and eating. “Kiba why am I here?” I ask a little confused. He looks up at me before giving me a big smile. “Snow you’re up. I was helping Asuma-sensei look for you and Yuriko told me to bring you here and look after you so I did just that.” Kiba says. I smile a little at him but I felt bad about bothering him so much. “Thank you Kiba. I’m going to go home and change before going to go see Kakashi.” I say. he nods and I leave heading home quickly. Once I was there I take a shower before walking to my room and changing. I then head to the hospital but they wouldn’t let me in to see Kakashi because I wasn’t his family which made me really mad so I just went home and sat by Kakashi’s bed staring at it like he would just show up.

          It was 9 days later and Naruto still wasn’t back and I still couldn’t go see Kakashi without having Kurenai, Asuma and Guy which makes me really mad. I had been sleeping in Kakashi’s room and alone because I wouldn’t let his friends stay with me because I could take care of myself. The only thing I let them do was eat with me because I had run out of food days ago and they had me cook at my house so they could check up on me and see how things were here. I didn’t go out much unless I had to and the only people I would let in to see me without having a long conversation were Mai, Zaku and Kiba. They were all starting to get really worried about me so I finally agreed to go out and train with them. It felt really good to be with my team and I didn’t even mind Rose-sensei bossing me around.

          “I have a mission for all of you to go on. It’s only an information gathering one but it should help out the search for a famous healer. We are to back up the two who were already sent out. The only thing is that I will not be going with you three.” Rose-sensei says. I had a bad feeling about this but maybe if I could get out of the village and help out a little then I could get out of my depressing mood I had been in of late. I knew that Mai had probably told Rose-sensei about me and what happened. So I was now heading home to get my things for a mission which means it was a good thing there was no leftover food in the house that would go bad. Once all my things were packed I wrote a quick note telling Asuma, Kurenai and Guy I was going on a mission with my team and would be back soon. I was heading to the gate when I see Kiba with his team without Kurenai so I walk over to him. “Snow what’s with all the stuff?” Kiba asks when he sees me.

          Shino and Hinata looked a little unsure around me still. “I’m going on a mission. I wanted to tell you in person. Would you do me a favor and send me any news about Kakashi? I want to know if he wakes up when I am gone.”  I say. Kiba gives me a big smile. “Sure thing Snow. Stay safe.” Kiba says before giving me a big hug. I pull away from him then rush to where my team was waiting for me. As we walk in silence for a while and I felt really uneasy about this whole thing. Kakashi had been asleep for 22 days and it made me a little upset that he was that way. I mean it was 3 weeks and in those 3 weeks Naruto had run off to train with that perv and Sasuke was in the hospital the same as Kakashi. I had to do something and when I see Naruto I might punch him for taking so long.

          “Yuki everything ok?” Mai asks as she falls back to where I was. I hadn’t noticed that we were running now and I was a little behind my team. “I guess, everything is a little mixed in my head you know.” I say as I rub the back of my head. “want to talk about it?” Zaku asks. He was known for being a man of few words so if he was talking to me than I knew things were bad about me. I sigh a little and tell them all the things that have made me worry and angry about. After a while we got to a big city that was having a festival of some kind. It had only taken us a day or 2 to get here and we had spent the next 7 days walking around asking about this amazing healer and if anyone else had asked about her which a few people said a man with white hair had asked about her. I sigh a little as we walk back to our hotel to rest for a while before we went out again. Zaku and Mai had told me several times that things will get better but it was just hard because I didn’t know how Kakashi was doing and it was driving me a little mad. I was lying on my bed when Zaku slaps my stomach hard which makes me gasp for air. “stop that. Your worrying again. Send a letter to someone asking about him already.” Zaku says. I nod my head and sit up before pulling out a piece of paper before writing a quick note before using one of my summonses to deliver it. I relaxed a little again and laid down now feeling better.

          “Thank you Zaku.” I mumble before I close my eyes and falling asleep. I am woken up not much later and we head out to look again. It was hard finding this woman and we only had been here for 7 days I wonder how hard it was for Naruto and that perv?  We were walking past a mask shop when I see someone who looks very familiar but there was no way that could be him. I stop and start over to him to see for sure. Mai and Zaku were each talking to another shop owner so they might have thought we should split up. I was now by him and hear the voice ask about an inquiry. It was the perv and he was asking about this healer we were to help him look for. when he was done he walks away and I rush over to him and pull on his hair hard. I knew my team was watching me carefully and might think I was mad. He yelled and I smile in victory because I really wanted to hurt this man.

          “What the..?” he yells and turns a little to see me. “You look familiar.” He says and I smile a little. “of course I do Jiraiya. You should remember me very well.” I say. he looks thoughtful and my team walks over to me as I look up at this man. “your related to someone I know well right?” Jiraiya asks. I nod my head slowly and he still looks lost in thought. “Yuki is this him?” Mai asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder. “Yuki as in the cute little girl Kakashi was helping?” he asks as he slams his fist into his empty flat hand. I nod my head giving him a sickly sweet smile. When he least expected it I was going to hurt him and I didn’t care if he was one of the sannin. We walk with him to a quiet place and start telling him about how we were sent out to help him find this woman Tsunade which makes him frown a little. “Where is Naruto? Isn’t he supposed to be under your careful watch?” I ask now that he was telling us to go back.

          “Well you see Naruto is training and said he could do it on his own so I was looking for…..” he says but I slap him hard to make him stop talking. “lies, all lies. You left Naruto alone somewhere to train as you went out to drink with some women haven’t you and don’t say you haven’t because I can smell their perfume on you.” I snap at him. He looks a little hurt but then had a series look on his face. “I don’t want you kids to get hurt so go home.” Jiraiya says in a stern fatherly tone.  But there was no way I would go back without that woman. “not a chance in the world. I’m not leaving until that woman is with us and n her way to heal my dad.” I say. Zaku nods his head in agreement and Mai nods as well. They were with me all the way because they knew the sooner we had someone to help Kakashi the sooner I would be better. “fine you can help but under one condition.” Jiraiya says. I nod ready to hear what he has to offer.

          “You can help me but you can’t be seen by Naruto and when we go to get her and are on our way home you have to leave and be at the village before we get there so that Naruto can feel like a hero.” Jiraiya says. I had to think this over and before I can say a thing Mai’s hands were over my mouth. “Agreed.” Zaku says in a cold tone that made Jiraiya shiver. We then go out and walk around to get more information before giving it to Jiraiya in secret. There was no way I was going to screw up. a few days later we were told that the woman we were looking for was in another town so my team and I rush over there to find her not thinking much about Jiraiya. “Yuki we made a promise to him you know?” Mai asks. “I know but I want to find her quickly so that we can tell him and get back home. I want to see my dad feeling better.” I say with excitement in my voice. Zaku smiles a little because I hadn’t been this happy in almost 33 or 34 days.

          We gather information quickly and I send a bird to Jiraiya telling him what we found. I was going to keep a close eye on this woman and I promised not to interfere with any fights she got into and to leave as soon as I saw Jiraiya talking to her. Our mission was completed the moment he starts to talk with her and I would happily head home. How long was it going to take that old man to show up anyways Tsunade was being attacked by someone  or looked like she might be attacked and I was worried that she might not live throw it but then again what do I know. Zaku and Mai each hold my arms down making me stay in my place and I relax in their holds. “I’m not going to mess up our mission no matter what.” I whisper and Mai smiles at me after hearing this. Zaku merely nods his head before pulling myself and Mai closer to himself. He could see the danger and was going to protect us no matter what. I often wondered if Zaku and Mai liked each other and if there were any feelings between them other than the ones you need for a team.

          It was something that I might ask them if they ever felt like telling me, I mean I was new to their team and I don’t know how long they had been together on a team before I had shown up.  I shake my head to rid it of those thoughts and focuses on what is going on with Tsunade and this odd snake like man. They were talking but I recognized the head band on the white haired boy that was standing by snake man. That was the head band for the sound village the one that Yuriko told me to look out for. I was a little surprised when she blew up that wall and really thought that she was going to kill that man but she stopped when he said something. I really wish I could hear what was being said and Zaku had look on his face like he wanted to know that ask well. Mai was holding her breath and looking around quickly like she didn’t know when the fighting might pick up again and if we were going to be caught up in it. “What is going on?” Mai whispers and it was so soft I thought I was hearing things.

          “not a clue. I think he wants her to help him.” I whisper and Zaku scowls at the man like he wanted to kill him because he might be the reason we fail our mission. I shake my head hoping that she wouldn’t go off with this snake man when my father and others in the village really needed her help. “That old man is taking too long.”Zaku whispers as we keep watching. We had found a good place to hide and follow Tsunade without anyone being able to come from behind us and blowing our cover (meaning if Naruto and Jiraiya show up they wouldn’t see us like we had promised when Jiraiya agreed to let us help him).  I was starting to get tired of waiting to see what would happen next but I refused to leave until I actually saw him talking to her. Then they were gone and I cursed silently in my head because Jiraiya hadn’t made it in time.

          “Let’s go.” Zaku says as he pulls on my arm and I follow him and Mai to wherever Tsunade had gone. “What is taking him so long. It’s not like he didn’t know where she was. Did he even get your message Yuki?” Mai asks as we follow behind Tsunade but so it didn’t look like we were following her. “He must have. I bet that it’s something silly that was holding him up.” I mumble as we walk. I was starting to get that depressing feeling again and I hated it but the only way it would leave is if Kakashi was better, walking around and being himself. I sigh a little because it was kind of boring because she was just walking around aimlessly.  We finally follow her into a restraint where she started drinking a lot. So my team and I used a transformation jutsu before going into the place and sitting at a booth that was close enough for us to keep an eye on her and hear what was being said. At least if Jiraiya showed up  we could hear what he has to say before we head back home.

          I just about jumped from my seat when I heard Jiraiya yelling Tsunade’s name and her his. I was so happy that he finally found her and they were sitting together getting ready to talk or eat I wasn’t really sure which one. “we can go once he ask her to come right?” Mai whispers and Zaku nods his head. They were both watching me carefully but I wasn’t going to do anything to mess this up. I was just happy they were going to convince her to come back and help my dad. They were talking now and I stand after paying our bill. My team and I head out of the pub before heading to leave where we were. I wanted nothing more than to get home soon so I could go see Kakashi and tell him that help would soon be there.

          “Don’t you want to know what he has to say?” Mai asks after we had been walking for an hour. “no, as long as they can get her to come I don’t care what they talk about.” I say in an emotionless tone. I really didn’t feel like talking about this and just wanted to get back home as quickly as we could. “Yuki snap out of it.” Zaku says before he slaps me. I growl at him and feel angry that he would do such a thing to me. I wanted to hit him back but then I frown when I realize just what I was thinking. “Your right I’m sorry Zaku thank you for getting me out of my mood.” I say before giving him a bright smile. We travel quickly it should only take us a day or two to get back so the faster we go the sooner we get there.

Kiba’s pov.

          Yuki had been gone for about a week but I wasn’t really sure. I had gone to the hospital a few times to check on Kakashi-sensei and had even gotten a letter from Yuki asking about him. I walk past her house everyday a few times a day only because if she did come back she might not tell me. I hope she did because I was worried about her. I was really surprised that she had agreed to go on a mission when she had been so worried about her dad. Akamaru and I were with my team when he started to act weird. I didn’t really think much of it until he ran away from me and I chased after him. My team was following me and Kurenai-sensei was yelling at us to get back there. I didn’t want to not listen to my sensei but Akamaru wouldn’t listen to me telling him to come back. We were soon at the gate to the village but Akamaru stopped to sniff the ground a few times before running off again. I was close behind him and when Akamaru started running faster I lost sight of him for a split second. I could still here and smell him so I just followed that until I saw someone sitting at a stand with Akamaru pulling on their shoe.

          “Akamaru stop that. Leave them alone.” I say as I walk over and I was about to bend down and pick up Akamaru but he jumps up on my head then into the lap of whoever that was. “That dog really likes you hu Yuki?” a girl asks. I snap my head up and see Yuki sitting there with a plate of dumplings in front of her. The girl who had talked was sitting next to her and a boy on her other side. “Snow when did you get back?” I ask as I rub the back of my head. Yuki smiles widely at me as she gave Akamaru a few pets before putting him on my head. “Yuki?” Kurenai-sensei asks. Yuki looks at my team before smiling a little. “I’m back from my mission. We just stopped to get something to eat before reporting to Rose-sensei.” Yuki says before looking at the girl and boy with her. I think they were her team but I didn’t really know because I couldn’t remember if that was right.

          “Eat quickly we have other things to do.” The boy says in a cold voice and that makes Yuki jump a little. “Kiba I’ll come find you when I’m done with what I need to do. Sorry to cause trouble for your team Kurenai-sensei.” Yuki says before smiling. Kurenai-sensei nods a little before giving Yuki a big smile then leading us all away from them back to where we had been training. “Who were those people with her?” I mumble to myself and Kurenai-sensei sighs a little. “That is her team. That boy is a little rude but that just must be how he is.” Kurenai-sensei says. we get back to work and I couldn’t wait until I was done to go spend some time with Yuki and ask her all about her mission like what did she do or where she went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 352 44
Tessa Cabrera doesn't know her family, or anything about her origins. She currently resides in the leaf, but she's only ignored, or pushed aside. A...
14.1K 423 20
A girl who was trained as a ninja over the years has been discovered by kakashi's team. Who is she and how does she have the rinnegan! This is the st...
180K 5.1K 24
Mitsu Hatake is none other than Kakashi Hatake's only daughter, but what happens when she graduates from the Academy and becomes a Ninja herself? Wha...
275K 11.8K 40
Impossible Trilogy, Book One. Sakumo Hatake was like a father to Kaiyo, but when he takes his life after being shamed for breaking village code, Kaiy...