Forbidden Love(boyxboy)[BroCo...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Sup mah bitches!(nah just kidding) Here have some sparkles *gives you all sparkles* I'm gonna do another Yaoi... More

Important News About This FanFic
PLEASE READ THIS.
Chapter 1: Rising and Falling...
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 1]
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 2]
Chapter 3:Loving by The Shadows
Chapter 4: Who's the girl now?
Chapter 5: I didn't know...
Chapter 6: Shoot to your heart
Chapter 7: The Script
Chapter 9: I'll wait...
Chapter 10: I'll See You Soon...
Chapter 11: We're All The Same...
Chapter 12: We're All The Same...
Chapter 13: We Finally Meet...
Chapter 14: Introduction Of Juli

Chapter 8: New Feelings..

1.3K 32 5
By SnowflakesAsahina

~●Ukyo's PoV●~

"ughh.." I started flutter my eyes open as the ray of sunlight greeted my eyes. "hrmm.." I sat up and combed my hair back cause it was slightly bothering my eyes. It's already Friday..I have to prepare breakfast right away;Ema,Yuusuke,Fuuto,and Wataru have school... I then glanced at my schedule and I have a trial to solve later afternoon. I don't know if the others have a day off though... Well I better get myself up or they'll rush too..

I then did my usual routine and suddenly just when I was about to step inside my territory(kitchen) I smelled some foul odor. 'What is that smell?!' I complained in my head as I covered my nose. I then saw the 3 scattered bags scattered by the side of the kitchen sink. "wait..I thought..Tsubaki already disposed of it?!" I growled quietly and glared by a wall thinking it was the 5th son. I then stomped my way to Tsubaki's room and knocked.

"Tsubaki." I called with a raised voice.

"Hah?~" I heard a lazy reply. 'I see he's awake..' I thought "I'm going in." I then opened the door,then the dark aura of mine came to life. Seeing Tsubaki's room...such a horrible sight. "Tsubaki. I told you to take out the trash didn't I?" I began.

"I did!." Tsubaki whined at me as he turned his head to face me.

"Don't lie to me,I woke up early in the morning and smelled something foul in the kitchen." I furrowed my brows.

"I really did take out the trash!" Tsubaki whined once more. Geez for such an adult like him,he's still childish...

"Oh I have proof for you,see this?" I took out my phone and showed him the trash I took picture of from earlier. "Now take the trash out."

"Nh-uh! That's from last week I---"

"I was the one who took the trash out last week." I cut him off.

"Still! I took out the trash earlier." Tsubaki pouted.

"I can even smell the trash from here." I raised a brow.

"You're smelling this trash can!" Tsubaki pointed at his trash can which just by the looks of it,it's already sickening.

"You're the grossest person I know.." I muttered "even Yuusuke's room is cleaner than yours." I sighed and looked at him again. "look.. just take out the trash." I requested kindly.

"Nuh-uh. I already did took it out!" Tsubaki complained.

"Oh I'm not falling for that,Okay why won't you come with me and see if the trash is still there or not." I argued

"Nope~!,Why won't you check out the trash?,And I'll stay here til you get back,is that okay with you?" Tsubaki argued as well.

"grr...Fine. When there's still trash,You're going to take the trash out." I growled and left the room,and somehow I'm hearing...

~~Tsubaki: "Baparapararapababap~~~" (Tsubaki tried doing a phone tone and failed miserably..)

And when I came back to the kitchen,yup The trash is still there and---

(loud footsteps and Tsubaki stopped doing the fail phone tone.)

"Tsubaki?" I wondered and dashed to his room and saw Tsubaki about to jump from his balcony. "Tsubaki?!"

"Can't catch me ojii-san!!" and..he jumped..wait..he jumped!?? I quickly dashed unto the rail of Tsubaki's balcony "Tsubaki?!" I called as I looked down,searching for Tsubaki and..phew...I saw a white-haired man..geez..He's rea--..wait he's on..a... flower bed..shit..and just as I feared an early-bird, Iori, saw the scene..

~~Normal PoV~~

As Iori saw his precious, newly planted flowers, dark aura has surrounded him.

"Tsubaki...nii..san.." A calm yet dark tone voiced out from the grey-haired boy.

"(O--O)!!" Tsubaki quickly got off..more like rolled off the flower bed which made matter worse cause the petals of the flowers was removed. "A-Ah Iori!~...O-Ohayo~..!" Tsubaki waved nervously as he was now sweating bullets.

Not one single reply came out from Iori and he just kept walking slowly towards the older brother.

'May I say I love you Azusa and my imouto-chans...(He's manga and games..)' Tsubaki prayed

"Tsubaki-nii-san.." Then Iori threw a deadly smile "Good Mor-ning Tsu-ba-ki-nii...san" Then..
.
.
.
"GAAAAHHHH!!!" imagine that's a manly scream from Tsubaki(*insert sarcasm here*)

Back to Ukyo...

"oh dear..I can't believe I just watched that..." Ukyo shuddered in fear as he remembered what he just witnessed. He was now in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the students in the house and for the workers.

"Ohayo Ukyo-nii-san" Iori greeted as he prepared the plates.

"O-Ohayo..." Ukyo sweatdropped and gulped,remembering what Iori did to Tsubaki.

"Ohayo Kyo-nii,Iori-nii..." A red-headed tsundere greeted.

"Ohayo Yuusuke" Both greeted and continued doing their business.

"urrggggggg..... " Then a sudden groan sounded the silenced room.

"TSUBAKI-NII-SAN?!?!" Yuusuke freeked out as he saw Tsubaki's face.

"O-o-o..a..o(ohayo)...."(*insert Censor on Tsubaki's face*) Tsubaki managed to smile but his perfect white teeth were now missing.

"Oha---HOLY WHAT THE FUCK!? Kaname cut off his greeting and reflexively kicked the now horrifying Tsubaki,not recognizing the person first.

"KANAME NOOOO!!" Ukyo shouted as the 5th son was down..

"Who let a stranger in?!" Kaname even managed to ask that since he doesn't realize that that stranger was Tsubaki..

"That stranger was Tsubaki you idiot!" Ukyo hits Kaname's head.

"I heard some screaming...what happened?.." A calm yet worried voice went along the room.

"Ma-Masa-nii-san..!?" All inside the room excluding Iori panicked.

"Tsubaki?!" Masaomi noticed the man lying on the floor and seems to have quickly recognized that person. "what happened to him??" Masaomi worriedly asked the brothers in the room.

"uhhh..." Everybody looked to each other,sweating bullets and deciding to whether tell the truth or not. cause either way all in the room would be dead meat from the eldest brother.

"I did it..." Iori spoke up as he went to Masaomi's point of view.

"Iori!?" Everyone excluding the 2nd son exclaimed,shocked that the most preserved son was the who did such a cruel thing to his elder brother.

"Why would you do that?" Masaomi asked even more worried.

"Because Tsubaki-nii-san didn't do his duty on taking out the trash and he demolished my newly planted flowers.." Iori spoke honestly with a nonchalant voice.

"Mattaku...Tsubaki.." Masaomi sighed,disappointed at Tsubaki's actions.

"Gomen nasai Masaomi-nii-san.." Iori slightly looked down,pretending to be guilty

"It's fine Iori,after all, you spoke honestly and somehow did a good job..? " Masaomi spoke a bit doubtful.

"Gomen..." Iori apologized again,making crocodile tears.

'HE'S CRYING?!' Kaname panicked.

"I-It's really alright Iori...jut go eat your breakfast..I'll just patch up your brother.." Masaomi slightly sweat dropped, not used to seeing the 10th son crying.

"R-Really?..." Iori kept up his act. (Damn Iori XDDD)

"Yes yes..Now all of you go eat your breakfast..Ukyo..Help me carry Tsubaki in my room.." Masaomi requested.

"H-Hai.."

.

.

.

"I-Iori?..You okay?.." Kaname and Yuusuke worriedly asked as they saw Iori wiping the fake tears he did earlier.

"Perfectly fine.." Iori gave a proud thumbs up,showing that it was all an act and he was perfectly fine.

'HE ACTED?!!' both shout out in their heads

.

.

.

"and done...yosh.." Masaomi finished cleaning and bandaging Tsubaki's cuts and wounds.

"thank you Masa-nii~" Tsubaki smiled a bit.

"Well I hope you learned your lesson Tsubaki,cause the second time this happens again I won't patch you up anymore.." Masaomi warned.

"Hai~" Tsubaki saluted childishly,making Masaomi remember his little brother,Wataru.

Speaking of the little angel,he knocked inside the room.

"Masa-nii!~ Come and eat with us!~" the cheery voice echoed through Tsubaki's door.

Masaomi smiled and replied "okay!,I'll be there!" Masaomi stood up from his sit. "Tsubaki,I'll let Azusa bring your breakfast..and again Don't try to move too much..it'll sore even more.." Masaomi explained and left,Ukyo too left but before leaving he said.

"I have to go now Tsubaki,I have a trial this afternoon,and I say It's your fault that you got into this situation.." Ukyo slightly snickered.

"Haha I know I know~ but good luck at the trial!~" Tsubaki waved his hand slightly.

"mm.." Ukyo soon left and..Enough with Kyo-chan let's go to the main couple of this chapter!~
.
.
.
"Ne Masa-nii,Will you pick me up later after school?"

The two were inside of the car,already outside of the youngster's school.

"Gomen Wataru...I have both shifts for today..So I wouldn't pick you up today.."Masaomi said sadly,but had a sad smile.

"Oh..It's Fine Masa-nii!~" Wataru cheerfully smiled. Finally fully understanding the situation unlike before he would whine or complain why his Masaomi wouldn't pick him up.

"Are you sure?" Masaomi was slightly surprised by his reply after all..these past 7 years..Wataru would always have a whine or complain as a reply.

"Un!~" Wataru threw a toothy smile while a slight blush was tinted on his smooth skin.

"...Oh I..see.." Masaomi was somehow sad and happy at the same time,Sad cause Wataru would no longer whine or complain about the situation and Happy cause Wataru is becoming mature.

Wataru just giggled as a reply. "Well I need to go now or I'll be late!~" Wataru smiled and was about to go outside.

"oh okay.." But before Wataru left Masaomi reached out both his hands on each side of Wataru's head and gently kissed Wataru's head,like usually Masaomi or Wataru would do before they would leave.

Cause of his age he suddenly blushed in an instant. "H-Hai..B-Bye Masa-nii!.." Wataru blushed,quickly grabbing his peachy colored backpack and dashed off.

Masaomi was left shocked inside the car,wide-eyed. "What happened to him?.." Masaomi wondered but quickly putting it aside thinking he would just ask his little brother later and quickly went to work. Now..What happened to the little guy?.
.
.
.

Wataru quickly dashed to the men's room and quickly closed the door.His face was completely red,he was slightly panting from all the running and was slightly sweating as well.

"W-What happened to me?.."Wataru asked himself and wiped off a bead of sweat from his temple. "J-Just as M-Masa-nii..kissed my forehead...My heart suddenly felt beating fast...seeing Masa-nii's..eyes...they were..the ones..that usually looked to me with...g-gentleness..but I mean..It's because we're brothers right?..." Wataru pursed his lips,his blush not fading.

He quickly shook his head. "iyadayadayadayada!!~~" Wataru whined cutely to himself while gently repeatingly hitting his head. "Get yourself together..!" Wataru huffed.

He quickly looked at himself in the mirror,seeing his hair messy.He removed his bear clip,making his bangs fall,slightly covering his milk chocolate colored eyes. Turning the faucet on,cold water began rushing down the sink.

"This might refresh my feelings.." Wataru mumbled to himself and splashed some water on his face then another and lastly.

"phew..that did well~.." Wataru sighed in relief,not minding the water droplets from his hair and face. (*Q*...he looks hot there...)

"Wata-chan!!~" Yoshi,Wataru's classmate called. Yoshi had black spikey hair like Yuusuke's it was long that was splitted on his shoulders. He had a pair of ocean blue eyes as well.

"Ah Yoshin..Ohayou~" Wataru greeted.

"Ah,Refreshing yourself?~" Yoshi asked,seeing that Wataru's hair was slightly wet as well as his face.

"Yeah~, Don't wanna be grumpy now do we?" Wataru chuckled (*^* YES HE CHUCKLED)

"Haha~ true..oh,You better dry your face up,Girls might drool over you~" Yoshi teased/reminded Wataru since he and Wataru were the two heartthrobs in school.

"Yeah yeah..thanks for reminding.." Wataru chuckled once more and wiped his face with his dry extra towel.

"No problem~" Yoshi smiled. "Hey,I'm heading first,I'll have to check our classmates just in case some trouble happens this early..Gotta follow my duty as president.."Yoshi reminded and waved.

"Sure Sure,I'll follow soon.." Wataru waved and see his best friend leave the men's room.

Finally all alone, he lets out a heavy sigh and asked himself;

"What is this new feeling?...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
266K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
40.5K 113 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...