Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

By whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... More

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

33: "Drama Class"

349 15 7
By whimsicaIity

DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN BRUHHS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Luke's POV]

It was the day after she slapped me.

I don't know if it's just because I'm annoyed, but I felt a huge hole in my chest.

Do I... did it hurt me to hear what she said?

N-no! I'm just... missing Dawn. That's it. I miss Dawn. My girlfriend.

And there goes that slight awkward feeling when I say the word 'girlfriend'. I may or may not be used at it. It just kind of happened fast. And it was out of anger.

Honestly, anger towards Kirby and Tina.

So let's head back to reality, which is by fucking hell – Drama Class.

Who the fuck likes Drama Class?

Well I sure don't. And specially right now, I want to bang my head to my seat and bleed to death.

Our hella dipshit teacher has this special project for us. Couple Act. He'll pair people, no matter what's their gender, and that pair must act as a couple till they do their final act by the end of the week. And what's worse is that he's pairing us ALPHABETICALLY.

And I have Tina in Drama class. HEpburn and HEmmings sound very dangerous in alphabetically pairing. I hope some random HE-blahblah appears so I get to be paired with him or her. Not Tina, I can't handle that.

"Hans Gregory and Katherine Greene." the teacher calls out as he continues to pair up the class.

The pairings are actually interesting. Ashton and the girl she got the bracelet back in the library... Jenifer Lopez? Wait, it's Natalie. Yeah, Ashton Irwin and Natalie Jones. Then Michael and Tina's boyfriend.

You know who's Tina's boyfriend is. So eventually, Mirby is the ship for this moment. Michael Clifford and that assfuck Kirby Benson.

"Jack Harper and Madeline Hawler." I chew on my fingernail as I anxiously await who's next. After that Hawler girl I'm sure Hemmings would be next and I don't know someone named He-blahblah that I could pair up with. If there's no one who's He-blahblah or anything before Hepburn, then I'm dead sure I probably won't survive this Couple Act thing. If only grades didn't matter.

"Luke Hemmings and..." the teacher says in suspense, smirking at me. What the hell is he waiting for? Does he want me to faint before I hear who I got paired up with? "Christina Hepburn." he finishes the sentence with a smile.

Fuck.

Tina stood up from her seat, removing her headphones and adjusting her beanie before walking over the corner where the pairs that are already formed stays in place. I stood up too while clearing my throat. This is gonna be awkward as fuck.

She stands by her boyfriend, Kirby, who was currently exchanging punches in the arm with Michael.

"I hate you," Michael sneers at Kirby.

"Same bro," he snorted and punched Michael back.

My eyes flew over at Tina, already looking at me with one eyebrow up.

We were both silent, the noise of students all over us serves as background. I tap my foot on the floor uneasily, wandering my eyes all over but hers.

"So... we're partners in this, c-couple act." I break the ice, looking at her shoulder instead of her face.

"Are you gonna tell me the earth is round too?" she remarks sarcastically.

"Don't do TFIOS puns Hepburn," I warn her. She shrugs casually.

"Okay." she nodded.

"Okay." I responded with a slight shake of my head.

"You said no TFIOS punch lines or something?" she smiles lopsidedly and I instantly look away.

"Shut up. Forget that." I straighten up before leaning at the wall behind me. She leans against the wall too and stares above the ceiling.

We were silent for a while, Tina was humming a song while the teacher continues to call out pairs. Until the class all got paired successfully, the teacher places his hands on his pockets before sending us his wide grin.

"Romeo and Juliet is pretty much old school. So to spark things up and flow along the mainstream, I decided to give you Couple Act as project instead of a boring old school play." he says and a few students cheers out loud. I'd rather choose Romeo and Juliet even if I'd be a tree.

What if I'm Romeo and Tina's Juliet?

Then fuck that, I choose nothing.

"Any rules for the Couple Act, sir?" a student asked.

"Well, while the end of this week is still a few days to go, you need to go around together with your pair. Plan your act, get used to each other, and develop chemistry. Of course you'll go around on dates and other couple stuffs. I'll assign somebody to check on the pairs if they're keeping their acts."

"Everywhere?"

"Anywhere except bathrooms, bedrooms and your houses of course. For the act by the end of the week, the theme is anything about love and relationship. No kissing scenes by the way." the teacher chuckles. Some of the students yells 'awwwww' and a few 'damn it's.

You perverted assholes. There's no way I'll be kissing Tina.

"What will happen with the winning pair? The pair with the best couple act?" Calum raised his hand and asked.

The teacher glances over Calum and smiles, "The winning pair will win a week of vacation at a luxurious ranch. That means a week of horseback riding, golf, swimming in a lake, mud spa, a grand pavilion, and etcetera. So I'm pretty sure most of you would like to win, especially I'll also exclude this pair for the exam."

Everybody, except me and Tina, cheered happily. The vacation for a week sounds nice. But if we win, then that means I'll be stuck with her!

If ever we win. I bet we'll be portraying World War 3 instead of an act of love and relationship.

"Only the pair gets to have that vacation? Doesn't that sound unjust and awkward?" Kirby asked while glaring over Michael, who stuck his tongue out at him.

"The interesting thing is, the winning pair gets to choose 3 pairs they like the best. So a total of 8 will be able to go to that ranch out of 30." the teacher responded.

The students started buzzing around. Probably they were talking about which pairs they'd bring if ever they win. Calum pokes me at my sides and I looked at him glaring.

I can't believe he let me get lured into Tina's trap. I fucking looked like Barney the dinosaur rolled on a pile of crayons.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"So Tina's the pair, ey? Do not commit murder Luke." he says in a serious tone. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Who's your pair?" I asked to shift the topic.

"Remember that pink box girl? That's the one." he says with annoyance in his face.

"Jamie Hudson? Oh, makes sense. HOod then HUdson." I smirk at him.

"I hate that emo." he shrugs. I laughed at him while poking him with my elbow.

"You gotta win bro, you look good together." I wiggle my eyebrows teasingly at him.

"If we win, then I'll bring you and Tina along with me." he shots back with an evil grin.

I annoyingly smacked the back of his head. "I'm serious about stopping issues about Lukina. Dawn's my girlfriend now, and I love her. Okay?"

He rolled his eyes but nods slightly. "Why did that hoe go home? I thought their break's for a few more days? Is she missing Oklahoma already?"

"Well apparently their schedule changed for some reasons." I replied. Calum chuckled and I just fully realized what he said, "The heck man?! Why are you calling her hoe?"

He smiles, showcasing his teeth before tapping me on my shoulder and ran away.

I groaned. Why do they hate Dawn so much?

I turn my gaze back at Tina, playing with the ends of her hair while sitting on the arm of the chair. I sat on the chair, looking up at her.

"Do we, go home together after class? Walk home together? Go to lunch? Together?" I asked. She chews on her bottom lip.

Which looked cute.

I mean... WE GET TO WALK AROUND TOGETHER?! NO WAY!

"If we want an A and the vacation. Michael told me that either us, Calum and Jamie, Ashton and Natalie, or he and Kirby must win. He wants that vacation badly because he never rode a horse before." she says, coldness laced in her tone.

I stare at her eyes for a while. It wasn't the same brown ones I get used to, it was now cold and dark as ever.

And somehow a part of me aches because I must be one of the reasons why.

People can't get hold of their actions whenever they're mad, right? We do many things we regret right away, because of this emotion called anger. What sucks is that I don't even know why I got mad at her that time. And now she hates me again.

"Can I ask you out on a date? After class?" I asked with all the seriousness I could do with my voice.

"D-date?" she stares at me dumbfounded.

"It's for the Couple Act, duh." I shot harshly, immediately regretting what I said out loud.

She looks away at me and I could feel her coldness again, "Okay, for the Couple Act." she sighs and plugs in her headphones to her phone again.

I frown. Damn it Luke, why do you have to be so harsh? She did nothing to you. And yet you'd made her cry, get embarrassed infront of all Juniors, and make her attitude as cold as ice right now.

My attention shifts at Kirby standing next to her, wrapping his arm over her shoulder. I look away and silently cursed to myself.

This is not right.

Why does it bother me to see them close to each other? I'm not jealous! I shouldn't be jealous, I don't feel anything for her right? What if they're just friends? And so what if they are more than friends?

I know I'm not jealous.

... or am I just denying it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooooooooo. Comment and vote mofos. That's all.

Oh btw, a gif of Jamie Sierota who plays as Tina Hepbrun :D ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...
68.9K 1K 90
All sorts of imagines about our fave aussies :) Calum Hood Ashton Irwin Luke Hemmings and  Michael Clifford.  book one! Book 2 is out now...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...
3.6K 48 23
Just another books about the members of 5 Seconds Of Summer having kids!