Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 21- What just happened?

28.3K 1.1K 62
By Duranb0lt

Chapter 21- What just happened?

Alexander's POV

"You Know, I love these." I say with amusement as I run my hand along George's torso, going down to his abs and stopping there.

"Love what?" I look over to George only to see his eyes closed as I lay my cheek on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Your body, it's not like those big, hulk-ish types. Actually, it looks like you don't spend much effort on working out. "I say with amusement as I my hand skims its way along George's torso, across his nipples and finally reaching over to his cheek.

"Well, I could always work out 'til I look like Dwayne Johnson." He says with a smirk making me chuckle.

"What?" He opens his eyes and raises an eyebrow.

"I seriously don't think you'd look good with a Dwayne Johnson type of body." Yep. I mean it. If his body will be like Dwayne fucking Johnson, he'd look like a sausage. OH MY GOD, DID I JUST SAID SAUSAGE?!

"You'll still love me though." George says with a smirk like he was certain.

"I don't know. Will I?" I say teasingly making him gape at me. I then laughed at how he looked. "I was kidding. Stop looking at me like that!" I gave his chest a soft slap making him throw his head back, laughing.

It's been a month since the 'How not to look like you didn't just have sex the night before' incident in the office. A lot of things happened, like George's mother being gaga over the wedding with my sister. Once I introduced Kat with George's mom, they've been BFF's ever since. Birds of the same feather fly together, right?

George is still George. Well not really because now he clears his morning schedule just to have morning sex and cuddling session with me which makes me clear my morning schedule also. NOT EVERYDAY! Like hello, I'd be a limping freak if that happens.

So here I am, laying on George's chest since we just finished making love. I can't imagine myself being on a honeymoon since I'm sure that once we arrived on the destination, he'll pounce on me. Who said I was complaining?

I was suddenly pulled out of my reverie when I heard two knocks on the door. I looked over to George only to see him asleep. Ugh.

"Sir? You have a guest." Adam's voice looms over the room and I looked over to George and he's still sleeping.

"George. Hubby, wake up!" I reached over his shoulder to shake him.

"Hmm. Wifey, let me sleep. I'll fuck you later." He moves and turns to the side.

THIS MAN IS SO FRUSTRATING SOMETIMES.

"I'm coming Sam. Wait!" I tried my best to stand, but my legs were still wobbly. I groan in frustration before reaching over to the black robe near me. I quickly wear it and before leaving the room, I grabbed a pillow and threw it to George.

Once I left the room, I saw no one by the hallway. I took a few steps but I stopped on my tracks when I hear Sam's voice. I thought it was Adam who called?

"It won't work."

I just stayed silent. Where the fuck is that voice coming from?

"Just give it a chance. Give us a chance."

A gasp escapes me making me quickly cover my mouth with my hand. I look over to the guest room which had the door slightly open.

"I can't. This won't work. I love my job and I might lose it."

"No one will kn—"

"YOU BUNNIES!" I shout making them quickly pull away from each other. Adam was on top of Sam on the bed like he was trying to rape him on a guest room.

"I CAUGHT YOU! OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES!" I was laughing so hard and they were looking so scared like they just did something bad.

Well, if they were fucking behind our backs. That's fine, right?

I finally stopped laughing and when I looked at their faces they were staring at me. Like, what the fuck?

"What? I just caught you skinny-dipping an—"

"WE WEREN'T SKINNY DIPPING!" They shout at the same time, making me laugh again.

"What's with all the shouting?" George suddenly appears on the doorway wearing nothing but pajamas, making all of us gasp in shock.

"NOTHING!" The three of us shout at the same time. I don't know what they were doing but I'm sure it was supposed to be a secret and if it was, it's not my place to spill the beans.

"Can all you shut up for a fucking second?" George groans in annoyance making me roll my eyes. He hates it when he gets woken up. He quickly makes his way to me and hugs me before burying his face on my neck.

"You left me. I don't like waking up alone." He grumbles before nuzzling his face. I sigh before looking over to Adam. "There was a guest. Who was it?"

"It was Mrs. Garrison with Ms. McKinley. They said they were here to talk about the wedding cake." Sam answers in reply and before I could talk Adam continues,

"We both thought you were asleep so they decided to go to the backyard to relax."

"I hate everything. I hate them. I hate the world." I heard him mumble in annoyance but he suddenly continued before I could say anything.

"I love you though." I felt a blush spread across my face as George said it.

"Shush. Let's just change and get this over with."I say to him softly and George sighs before nodding and leaving the room.

"I saw that." I say to the men behind me before smirking and leaving the room. Good thing, George was too sleepy to care and ask what was really going on.

When we were finished changing, George was still yawning and stretching when we both headed to the backyard. George was ahead of me as we walked through the glass sliding door towards the backyard. I look at the skies and it was quite the warm afternoon.

You heard me. Afternoon. George and I had sex and all the fuss happened on an afternoon. Well, He's an in-the-moment kind of guy.

George's POV

I'm so fucking sleepy. Damn it.

I just want to stay on the bed with Alexander. Is that hard to wish for?

Alexander was behind me as we were walking by the pool. Where the fuck was my mother and Wifey's sister? I just hate it when they are so excited about the wedding. More excited than Alexander and me.

"BOO!"

I don't know where it came from, who he/she/it was, but it made me scream. I was flailing my hands around and I suddenly felt like I bumped into something but since my heart was fucking beating so hard I was gasping for air. When the feeling left me, I looked at the culprit and only saw my mom and future sister-in-law clutching their stomach and laughing so hard.

"Mo—"

"Mom, don't! Don't please! S—stop it!" My eyes widen in surprise when it wasn't my voice that came. I looked behind only to see Alexander flapping and moving on the pool as he was grabbing for air. The pool was 7 feet. It was not that deep like most pools.

"GET HIM OUT! PLEASE!" Katie was screaming and before I could blink I dived into the cool water of the pool to grab Alexander.

I reached him and used all of my strength to pull him by the side of the pool. Adam and Sam assisted and when Alexander reached hard ground, he was coughing and water kept coming out of his mouth.

"Wifey!" I quickly grabbed him when he was breathing fine and he was crying as he hugged me so tight. I don't know what the fuck happened. But I was scared as fuck.

Then I realized, my deepest fear is not about Vince anymore, but Alexander leaving me...forever.

What just happened?

NOTE:

YEAH! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

OH MY GOD, I'M STILL ALIVE! (Of course I am, does it sound like a ghost went and wrote a chapter? lol)

ANYHOW, yes I am still alive and I've been busy. VERY BUSY. But yeah, I updated.

LATERS, NOT-MY-BABY! (because Rowan is my baby <3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 94.1K 45
ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. That's what people say. But for Derek, love is a war and nothing is fair. Derek used to lived the sweet life, but then...
640 7 11
"get married to my son and I'll give you anything you want" Mrs Jones said without blinking. "huh??" ••• Ariel Lorre, that's her name. she's not from...
223 5 9
Jared was born into a life of privilege and wealth something he's shunned growing up but now he's all grownup and about to enter his freshman year of...
5.3K 309 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...