How To Act Gay [LiLo]

Av lilacdreams-

Louis Tomlinson is a struggling, out of job actor who finally lands a possibly career changing role-- playing... Mer

How To Act Gay
[1] The Goddamn Role.
[2] The Character.
[3] The Audition.
[4] The Not-Gay Actor.
[5] The Awkwardness.
[6] The Threesome.
[7] The Crush.
[8] The Confusion.
[9] The Secret.
[10] The Progress.
[11] The First Day.
[12] The Visit.
[13] The Day Off.
[15] The Interview.
[16] The Social Media.

[14] The Question.

7.7K 521 243
Av lilacdreams-

LOUIS' P.O.V:

"Louislouislouis holy shit Louis!" was the first thing I heard as soon as my senses started functioning one by one. I then registered that there was a pool of drool under my cheek, I was very hungry and that I was very uncomfortably curled up on our red couch, my cheek grossly plastered onto the leather.

How the hell did I get here? It's not like I partied last night.

After I woke up from my nap, Zayn had returned, much earlier than I had expected from Harry's, absolutely livid. And when asked, he only said that Harry was being difficult and impossible, silencing me.

Seriously. Why does Zayn even watch Rush when his own little soap opera with Harry is so entertaining.

And so, after a grumpy Zayn had returned, him and a sleepy me had just spent a lazy day in, as we stuffed our faces and watched cheesy rom-coms and made fun of them. It was fun.

And then I woke up on the same couch. Naps seriously were the most dangerous things ever. You either wake up the next minute or a century later.

Scowling in confusion, I slowly lifted my head up as an energetic Zayn in loose sweatpants and a black tank top bounded out from my room, exclaiming "There you are!" while holding his laptop, his sock clad feet skidding to a halt in front of me.

"How'd I get here? What time 's it?" I mumbled, rubbing at my eye with the heel of my hand, feeling a crick in my neck.

"Well! You stubbed your toe so you were doped on pain meds and conked out the very next minute so instead of hauling your heavy ass to bed, I left you be, and it's 9 at night," Zayn said dismissively. And seconds later I felt the dim throb of pain in my left toe which proved that Zayn wasn't lying

I opened my mouth to retort and sass him for his earlier comment, but a laptop was shoved in my face.

"Look!" Zayn almost squealed. My eyes focused, and I squinted at a picture of Liam, holding hands with a little blonde haired girl in pigtails, happily eating an ice cream cone as she smiled up at Liam. The pictures were papped of course. So that's how Liam spent his day off. Adorable. I felt my lips curl up in a smile as I took the laptop from Zayn's hands, scrolling down the article which speculated who the mystery kid was to Liam.

The next few pictures were of Liam holding the girl with her tiny arms around his neck, and her head sleeping resting on his shoulder. It was too freaking cute.

"I'm melting and cooing at these pics since the minute I saw them oh gosh!" Zayn sighed, plopping down next to me and I nodded in agreement. Liam didn't seem like the fatherly type to me, but then again, that was just the influence of his media image, and true fans of his like Zayn would beg to differ and argue that Liam was a teddy bear deep down.

"He makes such a perfect father oh my god! He's daddy af and a perfect dad!" Zayn choked as he covered his mouth, and I smiled in amusement, awkwardly petting his shoulder.

"Who is she? I didn't know Liam had a daughter!" Zayn said, staring at me as if I was Liam's best friend and should know the answer.

I shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? Maybe she's a niece or a god daughter, maybe she's his own," I said, even though I too was curious. Liam and I had talked a bit about a wide range of topics during our shooting and lunch breaks, but family hadn't been brought up.

"So you'll ask him?"

"What?" I quirked a brow.

"Ask Liam who the little cutie is! He looks so fond of her oh gosh! I can see Liam and myself doting over her and taking her on a family picnic agh!" He said, ending his sentence with a mini squeal and I just shoved him off the couch with a half groan, collapsing back on the couch.

Zayn had already met Liam, but still acted like his usual lovestruck fanboy self. But I guess I can't say much. I'll see for myself how it feels if or when I ever meet Jensen Ackles.

"So rude!" Zayn huffed, then grabbed my knees, giving me the puppy dog eyes, jutting his lower lip out.

"Please Lou please? Can you just casually ask Liam? Like ask him about family? Please? For me?"

"God, alright! Stop begging!"

"Please! You love it when I beg," Zayn said seductively, straddling me. I laughed, pushing him off my lap.

"Seriously bro. How can you resist this?" Zayn asked, geniunely curious, pointing to his admittedly pretty face.

"One, the fact that you're my bro and... yeah that."

"But still. I'm hot," Zayn said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah but I'm not gay," I shrugged.

I heard Zayn snort, then get up from the floor. "I shall make you a sandwich now," Zayn sloppily kissed my cheek, flitting away to the kitchen probably, while I just gathered the duvet and trudged back to my room to be reunited with my comfy bed.

• • •

As soon as I entered the studio, a few people waved at me, and I waved back with a smile while making my way to my trailer. I settled inside, flitting around as I searched for my copy of today's script.

Harry didn't have to come along with me anymore, he just talked on the phone with the guys if anything ever came up. And that was that.

Did I mention that I love that idiot for getting me my dream job? Yeah? But I do. Harry is awesome.

But apparently Zayn doesn't think so lately, turning his nose up when I asked him if he wanted to come along with Harry. Stubborn idiots, both of them.

A few minutes later, as I was immersed in my script, one of the spot boys informed me that Will wanted to talk to me. I gulped, nodding.

This is it. I'm getting fired.

Nervously, I slowly made my way to where Will was sat in his chair along with the team.

"Ah Louis! How are you? You're doing great, you know? Did you check the social media and stuff?" He asked. I blinked.

"Well I'm good sir, thanks and uh no, it's not really my scene."

"Well you should! Your episode hasn't even aired yet, and the promo trailer is already garnering positive views! I've a good feeling kid," he gave me a small smile which I returned. Wow this is happening shiţ wow keep calm Louis holy wow.

And then he addressed the team. "Okay lazyasses day off's over! Set everything up for today!"

And I took that as my queue to leave, my mind still spinning. Will gave me good remarks. The Will Baker. Holy shoot. I quickly escaped to my trailer, calling Harry then Zayn and I might have even squealed a little but fučk it, I'm living my dream.

• • •

"And it's almost wrap up! Break then final scene for today!" Will announced as I quickly shuffled to the snacks table, grabbing a coffee off the tray and a sandwich.

"So we're shooting the big scene next week, how you feeling?" Liam approached behind me, grabbing a cupcake. I smiled, but on the inside I was shitting bricks. The scene where my character yells at his character and then we end up passionately making out. Yep, that one.

Too soon man, too soon. It had only been a month of me being Logan Whitlock.

"Yeah I can tell by that uneasy smile that you're freaking out," Liam chuckled, rolling the sleeves of his plaid fannel shirt up. Well, shït.

"Aha yeah. Because like I said, this is a completely different kind of a role for me but I'll keep your previous advice in mind," I nodded with a small grin.

"You'll do great. And I'll try my best to not make it awkward," Liam teased and I laughed, staring at my coffee then back at him and his cute smile.

"I know I said it before but you're really nice Liam. Like my other co-stars. Will introduced me to them, and after that they don't even talk to me, the newbie," I said smally.

"And you're like, the star of the show but you're like, yeah," I said lamely but thankfully Liam understood and shrugged modestly.

"I find you interesting and fun to have around and not stuck up," Liam said simply.

I blushed involuntarily. "Wow, thanks and the feeling's mutual Liam."

We lapsed in comfortable silence as I glanced around the set, the workers making minor changes for the final scene for today.

I then remembered what Zayn promised me to ask.

"So, how was your day off?" I asked casually, finishing my coffee.

Liam's eyes brighted. "It was great! I flew to New Jersey," he said. "What about you?"

"Well I just caught up on my sleep and made fun of rom coms with my best friend," I laughed. "I'm so lame," I said in realisation and Liam laughed in disagreement.

"So what or who's in New Jersey?" I teased.

"Oh, uh my daughter. She's still living there but hopefully moving with me soon," Liam said, and I can tell he already missed her.

"That's great! Zayn showed me pictures today. She's too cute."

Liam nodded. "Yeah cute and she's a little devil," he shook his head fondly.

"I didn't know you had a daughter?"

Liam rolled his eyes in amusement. "I didn't know either up until a while ago, he said but didn't elaborate.

Okay. Wow. He did have a daughter. Zayn was going to die. And I found it really endearing, as I could tell how much Liam adored her. This was a new side to him. Then again, I didn't even know him that well. But what I was getting to know, I liked it. Liam seemed like a really ace guy so far, and I could tell we'll be good friends.

And my thoughts surprised me because it was really hard for me to actually make friends. I wasn't the easiest person to have around.

And as we were called for make up touches and the works, I tried my very best to not concentrate on what we had to shoot next week.

It's just a job, it's just a job. You're not gay but you can do it. Liam's a nice guy.

If I knew acting was going to be this hard, I would have just became a damn singer.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

128K 2.2K 14
It’s hard to trust someone, especially when everyone you ever opened up your heart to has let you down and pushed you away. Louis Tomlinson is hoping...
73.1K 4.1K 17
As Louis Tomlinson lies to his mother about having a boyfriend, he asks Liam Payne, his best friend, to pretend to be boyfriends for a couple of week...
258 22 9
Harry gets kicked out of home for being gay and moves in with a whirlwind of people. He's faced with living with a bully Zayn, mischievous Niall and...
10.3K 399 12
"He's attractive, talented and successful. What could be wrong with him?"