EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

Por xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... Más

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

KaiSoo ~ Suffocate

5.8K 212 59
Por xoxo_annie_exo

Kai ~ Jongin

I kept on looking back at Sarang as our group ventured deeper and deeper into the black cave.

Water droplets fell to the ground, echoing throughout the cave with a 'drip drop' noise.

Our footsteps also added to the sounds of the cave, with the occasional bark of the seal.

We all saw a faint light far away, and it blinded us as we reached it.

Inside was a cavern, and the middle had fallen away, leaving a hole that probably went down forever.

I saw a ball of light before something clouded my vision.

"Guys?" I heard her call us. Strangely, I can't answer. "Guys!"

I finally opened my eyes and saw what was happening to us.

We were turning into statues. I tried to look down at my feet, which had already become polished granite.

My friends also shared the same fate as I did, but Hyo Ra noona didn't seem affected.

I watched her scan the room, and shot a beam of light at a floating ball about 50 meters in front of us, and we were immediately freed from our stone prison.

I took one step, and felt myself burn up. I yelled of course, but my voice was drowned out by all of our screaming. And again, except for Hyo Ra noona.

Why are we being affected?

Well, now, Chanyeol hyung was feeling comfortable as he tried to pat out the fire with his own fire abilities, but it didn't work.

Fire blazed on my body, it was hard to breath, and the usual stop, drop, and roll wasn't working...

Again, Hyo Ra noona shot the floating orb containing a shell. And although I wasn't paying much attention, the seal went to collect it after noona destroyed the orb around it.

I felt at easeㅡ we all stop burning. But that safe feeling crawled away, and we were swept off our feet with all this nature nonsense.

After the burn, we were immediately shot into the air by force, and began to fall down from the middle of the sky and the cave.

We all screamed and yelled our hearts out, for we didn't know how to fly.

Only Kris hyung knew.

And he wasn't with us. And our powers didn't work either.

And as another orb breaks, we all end up on the ground, only to be surprised with lightning-fast lighting bolts hitting our feet / bodies. I got struck, and I swear I heard someone yell, "His skeleton looks weird!"

And someone else going, "We all have weird skeletons!"

"Mian hyung!"

And when a long forever tagged along, random elements of nature was engulfing, kicking, hitting, slapping us and more; our voices became hoarse because of our surprised yelling from everything.

I wish I can go back to our idol days, like that haunted house. I'd go to that one like a million times than be here. Or even the one that we made at school during Halloween. That one scared the heck out of me, but I'm even more scared here than there.

As we were being tormented by mother nature, Hyo Ra noona saved us by breaking those orbs and the baby seal collects it with a cheerful bark as it tries to look for another one.

I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

I bet we all are. It was like nature decided to rebel and sabotage our little adventure to the cave of certain fate.

Why am I here???? Omma, save me ~!
(! ㅠ ㅁ ㅠ )

__

D.O ~ Kyungsoo

I feel like I'm walking through a museum. Made of gold. (; ㅇ ㅡ ㅇ )

After entering the cave and leaving love behind, I was dumbfounded by the amount of gold things in here.

Pyeong Hwa, Jae Nan, [Yes I went there, it's such an unmainstream thing. Tch. Changing a letter of his name to seem cool. #Notcool@all] what are you two playing at?

Gold coins, gold bars, gold clocks, gold tables, gold cups, gold glasses, gold spheres, gold in various shapes, gold animals, gold carpets, mountains of gold jewelry, gold... toilet paper???? Gold robes, gold signs, gold pictures, and vast piles of gold stuff just lied there as if for centuries.

This guy might as well be King Midas. Or have the Golden Touch.

[ a/n: History lesson; Ok so if you guise read Percy Jackson {which has a different story,} or need a reminder, or do not know about the Midas Touch, here it is. So basically, a Greek god of wine called Dionysus had this satyr { half man-half goat } foster father called Silenus. You see, Silenus got drunk and was missing. The peasants in King Midas's kingdom found Silenus and took him to the palace, where Midas recognized the wine god's father and gave him hospitality. After returning Silenus to Dionysus, King Midas was to be granted a wish from the "grapeful" {haha get it?} wine god. King Midas wanted to have everything he touched to turn into gold, and he went crazy and accidentally turned his daughters into gold as well. And then he hated himself. The end. ]

Even the walls were made or painted gold. The floor had gold tiles, and a long, thick golden caepet that ran for miles.

The lights were tacky too because it reflected the gold and cast a golden glow.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Tao asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"There's so much gold I feel like it's an eyesore."

"Yeah."

"No one touch anything." Suho hyung warned. "Just in case this whole cave starts to collapse."

"Like Aladdin?" Sehun asked.

"That could be a possibility."

"Wait. What if the Air of Gold is around us? Everything in this room is gold, so why not the air?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"I don't think so Baekhyun." Suho hyung points to a large gold tapestry, which hung on the golden wall meters away.

It was like a huge map, and there was a black x as if to say "You are here."

And a red one to where our treasure is.

"X marks the spot." Hyun Woo hyung says, crossing his arms.

We began to turn right, where a golden archway revealed an even longer hallway.

Just what is this golden madness?

"Well, it looks as if we have a long way to walk. Stay close. And don't touch anything." Hyun Woo hyung said strictly as we meekly nodded and followed him.

I was the last one, the furthest from the group. But as I turned, I saw something dark from the corner of my eye.

"Go on, take it." I heard a ghostly whisper in my ear. "Take the gold."

I growled, and felt my wolf instincts kick in. Something felt wrong.

My eyes flashed black, and as I turned around, the thing was gone.

I looked in front of my friends, who already walked a few meters.

I felt a painful sensation through my body, and before I knew it, my inner wolf appeared.

My snarl shocked everyone, but they knew it was me. We shared eye contact, and their eyes turned black before going back to normal.

"It's ok Hyun Woo hyung. It's Kyungsoo." Lay hyung says calmly. But then he gave out a cry from seeing a golden pigeon fly towards him. They duck down, and the pigeon lands on a perch on the wall.

If there's one, there's always bound to be more. They're like cockroaches in hyung's perspective.

"It's ok Lay." Kris hyung says as we continue our journey.

I stare at the pigeon, and swish my tail. I could tell that it was nervous.

I looked foward, and saw the black shadow from before. It looked like a ghost, and it was beckoning us to follow it.

I gave them a bark, and Baekhyun hyung says, "You guys see that?"

"Should we follow it?" Sehun asked.

"It would seem so to receive help from a kind ghost." Hyun Woo hyung says.

'Let's hope nothing goes wrong.' I thought as we walked on this golden hallway for what felt like hours.

Update! Happy [very] belated birthday to a @Sakura-chan18

It was her birthday wish to have a Kyungsoo chapter, but I was intending on writing Kai's but decided to mix them together.

Video credit goes to owner. I love the remix you made!

Sorry for the wait everyone! Enjoy reading!

Gomawo and annyeong!

@xoxo_annie_exo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

359 68 47
We live in a society filled with technology where you barely see people nor their true side. With the need to escape reality you find Kai. Even so li...
282K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
27.4K 1.4K 25
It's continuation of Age gap : Jungkook (read this if you want to understand the story line and Character) Someone : wow look at her, she is awesom...
11.6K 427 22
Two best friends become exhange students from Mokpo to Seoul. That school wasn't what they expected, there were a lot of spoiled brats. But, they me...