Salt Skin - Thor X Reader X L...

By BerjhawnGideon

(Y/N) is from the realm of vanaheim, after an event that leaves her the carrier of an infinity stone she is b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Young Thor
Chapter 3 - Loki
Chapter 4 - Remember
Chapter 5 - Feelings
Chapter 6 - Coulson
Chapter 7 - Coming in Second
Chapter 8 - Battle of Manhattan
Chapter 9 - Asgard
Chapter 10 - Jail
Chapter 11 - Who are you?
Chapter 12 - The Party
Chapter 13 - Virkeligheten
Chapter 14 - Waking up
Chapter 15 - Thor's Ending
Chapter 16 - Loki's Ending

Chapter 2 - Stark's Assistant

23.6K 753 736
By BerjhawnGideon

Reader's POV (Years later)

"Good morning Mr. Stark," You say as you walk into his penthouse office carrying a cup of coffee.

"Morning ___________," He says as he holds his hand out for the coffee. "Did you change the date of the interview to the 25th instead of the 8th?" He asks as he keeps his eyes fixed on his newest invention.

"I did and Ms. Potts will be here in about..." You stop talking and reaching up grab your heart as it starts to race making you tumble to the floor and gasp for air.

"________!" Tony says as he runs over to you and grabbing your arms lays you on your back. All the sudden a bright yellowish gold light fills the room sending Tony flying back away from you causing him to slam into the wall of his penthouse office. Your body convulses causing your eyes to darken as you lose consciousness.

Unconsciousness

"_________, this is a very special place. It is the resting place of a very important stone." Your mother says as she lifts a child version of you into her arms.

"That's right _______ and you must never touch that stone its powers are grander than any we have ever seen." Your father says as he walks up and wraps his long muscular arm around the two of you. You smile as you look up into your father's dark chestnut eyes as he continues, "Our home may have been abandoned by our race leaving to Asgard but we will not abandon it. Our duty _______ is to protect and guard the Virkeligheten from anyone who would wish to obtain it."

You nod as your father reaches over and taking you into his arms starts walking into the room that contained the Virkeligheten. "Od do not go in there, Odin forbade us from entering." Your mother says as she reaches after Od.

"Freya I just want to show her the beauty of the Virkeligheten." Freya frowned as she slowly followed behind you and your father her long golden hair flowing in the breeze.

As your father reached the opening he stands you up and takes your hand. As he leads you down the dark corridor you hold tight to his hand to keep from being afraid of the dark.

"Father, why is mother not accompanying us?" You ask breaking the silence.

"Because my dear child, she is afraid of what lies beneath protecting the Virkeligheten from any and all who wish to possess it." He smiles down at you're his long dark hair cascading down his back.

As you reach the underground plateau you see a beautiful golden light surrounding a small rock like podium. Your father reaches down and picks you up as he carries you over to the stone. As you reach the podium you stare wide eyed as the yellowish gold stone shines brightly back at you. "Is it not beautiful?" Your father asks as he smiles at you.

"It's pretty," You say making him smile.

As he turns away from the stone only to hear a loud boom and the ground start to shake beneath him. He quickly sets you down and ushering you behind the rock podium says, "________, stay here I will be right back."

"Father I'm afraid," You say as you cling tightly to your father's tunic.

"Do not be afraid my child the stone shall protect you." He quickly pulls you away from him and stashes you behind the podium you silently watch as he runs back up the staircase not knowing at that time that you would never see your father again.

"_________," you hear a silvery voice say and you look around to see that you are alone.

"Who's there?" You ask your fear growing inside you.

"There is no need to be afraid dear child, I will protect you. I only ask one simple favor."

You gulp down a breath of air as you say, "What do you want?"

"I only wish to use your body as a host for my power and in return I shall protect you and grant your every wish and desire."

"I do not know, why should I trust you?"

"Because I am your only chance at survival."

You nod as you take a deep breath and say, "What do you want me to do?"

"Pick me up, pick up the Virkeligheten." Fear rises in your body as the booms of bombs and screams of the people start to grow louder. Taking a deep breath you climb up the podium and gently reach forward and pick up the Virkeligheten. As you do the light glows brighter until it is so bright you close your eyes to shield them. "I will keep my word _________, I shall never leave you I will always protect you."

Conciousness

Your eyes flutter open and upon looking around see that you are in a Midgardian hospital lying in one of the hospital beds. "What's going on?" You ask as you try to pull your hand up only to find that you were handcuffed to your bed. "Hello? What the hell is going on?" You cry out as you pull at the cuffs until they break at your Vanir strength. You rub your forehead as you stand and make your way over to the door where right as you are about to open it see a man dressed in a black suit walking into your room.

"Ms. _______?" He asks as he stands at attention.

"Yes? Who are you?"

"My name is Agent Coulson; I work for the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. I have been notified by my superior to escort you to an undisclosed location where you will be questioned about your mishap at Stark tower."

You raise an eyebrow as you say, "I take it I do not have a say in the matter?"

"I'm afraid not ma'am, could you please change your clothes and come with us." You nod as you close the door and looking around find your clothes sitting nice and neat on a chair in the corner. After you change you open the door to see Coulson along with a couple other Agents. "Right this was please," He says as he motions for you to walk in front of him.

As you walk out of the hospital you see a black SUV sitting against the red line and smirking say, "You do realize it is against the law to park against the red?"

He smirks as he says, "I do, but we get a pass."

You nod as you say, "I guess being a top secret military company does have its perks."

Coulson smiles as he opens the car door for you and says, "You could say that,"

After your climb into the suburban followed by Coulson you immediately turn your attention toward the window to see a shop full of TV's suddenly show a bright blue light followed by a tall man who looked as if he was wearing Asgardian clothing standing tall around a group of people. You quickly turn back to Coulson and say, "What does your agency actually do?"

"We protect the world from forces both foreign and domestic."

You raise an eyebrow and your (E/C) eyes suddenly turn a mixture of gold and yellow as you say, "And does this have anything to do with the Tesseract being on Earth."

Coulson's face hardens as he says, "How do you know about that?"

You smirk as you say, "Let's just say we have a connection, now what is going on and please do not make me take the answer from you."

Coulson's face hardens as he says, "I will only explain if you tell me who and or what you are, understood."

You sigh as you say, "Fine, how long of a drive do we have?"

"JFK during rush hour I think we have time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smile and as the SUV makes its way toward the airport tell Coulson about who and what you were. "So you're saying this Virkeligheten is inside of you and it's as powerful as the Tesseract?"

You nod as you cross your legs and sighing say, "Virkeligheten roughly translated means reality, I can alter or change any reality I want, But as a wise man once said with great power comes great responsibility. Though I may look like a twenty-five year old woman I am by far older than that, such is the power of the Virkeligheten."

"So you don't know what happened to your parent's or even who attacked your home?"

You shake your head as you say, "As much as I wish it I cannot see what happened."

"I'm sorry," he says as he looks down at his watch.

"Yeah you look really troubled. Now do you wish to explain just what is going on here?"

Coulson straightens as he says, "I have to talk with my supervisor before I am able to tell you any information."

You roll your eyes as you set back against the seat and ride the rest of the way to the airport in silence. Then from the Airport you transfer from the black SUV to a small jet before we take off and moment's later land on a giant Helicarrier as Coulson called it. "Come with me please," He says as you climb down from the jet and start to make your way into the helicarrier. You follow Coulson down until you meet up with Mr. Stark as he comes through an opening off to your right. "________," he says as he walks over and lifting your chin starts to make sure you're alright.

"Please Mr. Stark I assure you I am fine."

"Well you know you did sprout this bright yellow light and slam me into a wall so you can't blame me for worrying."

You smile as you say, "I apologize for that Mr. Stark I don't know what happened."

Stark smirks as he says "Don't worry about it but just don't do it again it gave me a tingling feeling that I didn't like."

You smile as you say, "Yes Mr. Stark."

"Could you both accompany me please," Coulson says as he motions for the two of us to follow him.

"I take it you're here for the Avengers initiative?" Stark asks causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

"What's the Avengers initiative?" You ask as you stare into your boss's brown eyes.

"Fury will fill her in once we reach the bridge." Coulson says and you roll your eyes and let out a soft groan of annoyance. You hated going into a conversation completely oblivious especially when it had to do with the Virkeligheten. As the doors open you follow behind Stark keeping your eyes focused on the floor like you usually did when you went into a meeting with Mr. Stark.

"Thank you for joining us Stark, Ms. ________. Ms. ________, please excuse the lack of information if you look in the file at your seat you'll soon catch up." You nod as you sit down at the giant table and start to flip through the files reading everyone with diligence until you reach the file containing everything Shield has on Thor.

Your heart drops as you slowly read through his file every once in a while glancing at Thor's picture. He had grown even more handsome then you remembered. You smile briefly as you finish reading his file then when you flip the page your heart stops as you stare into the familiar blue eyes of your childhood friend Loki. As you read his file your heartbeat starts to race as you wish that this was all a lie. You look up at Fury and Interrupting him say, "Excuse me, is this some kind of a joke?"

Everyone in the room looks at you but you don't pay them any mind as you wait for Fury's reply. "What exactly are you implying is a joke Ms. ________?"

"I'm sorry but I know Loki personally and he would never do any of the things you have accused him of!" You start to feel your anger rise as you stare at the dark man waiting for his reply.

"I apologize but who are you to know my brother?" You hear a deep thunderous voice say and you slowly turn toward it to see Thor standing a few feet away. You take a deep breath and quickly hide your emotions as you say, "I am a very old friend of his, if Loki is doing this there must be a reason behind it."

"Would you care to ask him yourself?" Fury asks causing you to turn toward him with curious eyes.

"What do you mean? Is he here?" You ask your heart racing.

Fury nods as he says, "He is, I will send agent Romanoff down with you." He says as he turns to a woman with short red hair a few seats away from you.

"Can I see him now?" You ask completely oblivious to Thor's questioning glances.

"Follow me," Romanoff says as she stands and heads toward the elevator.

"Thank you Fury, Please excuse me Mr. Stark." You say as you hurry after Romanoff.

Thor's POV

He didn't know who this woman was that accompanied the man of Iron but for some reason she look familiar to him. 'Why?' he asks himself as he stares at her as she runs past him to the elevator where Romanoff was waiting patiently. 'Who was this woman and how did she know Loki so well?' He thinks to himself as he slowly strokes his chin.

"Unknown to MS. _______ we will be watching and listening in on her conversation with Loki. Perhaps she can get him to shed some light on why he is here and what he wants." Fury says breaking Thor from his silent monologue.

"I'm sorry but I'm still confused as to why she's even here, she's just my Secretary." Stark says as he folds his arms over his chest.

"Ms. _________, confirmed her past with agent Coulson. She is here for counsel alone, and no one is to ask her any questions without my approval. Understand?"

Thor stares at the one eyed man as he tries to still tries to figure out who she is to be so important. His curiosity is answered once the monitor clicks on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 25.3K 33
Young (Y/n) finds herself in trouble when she returns to earth only to be captured and thrown into a cell by the heroes who call themselves the Aveng...
25.4K 476 17
After 2 years of training in Muspellheim , it's finally time for Tyara to return home. But before she could return back to her old life on Asgard, sh...
5.1K 146 12
Simmy Hampshire, Brooklyn born, Manhattan raised. Raised, that is, under secret S.H.I.E.L.D. conditions. From an early age, she was told to never go...
9.1K 246 17
Takes place after Avengers but before Thor 2. Loki escapes from prison in Asgard and literally crashes into a young Midgardian. She is like no other...