A New Beginning

By Epicunicorn200

~~~~~~A Steven Universe human AU~~~~~~ Sapphire is the high school sweetheart with the vocie of an angel. Rub... More

.:Beauty And Grace:.
.:Just Talking:.
.:Pop the Question Already!:.
.:Homecoming?:.
.:Step It up:.
.:Homecoming!!!:.
.:The Diamonds Arrive:.
.:Hallow-bash:.
.:Hate:.
.:The Protector:.
.:True Angel:.
.: Deja Vu:.
.:Don't Mess With The Quite Ones:.
.:I'm Free:.
.:Time Flies:.
SECOND BOOK OUT!!

.:One Step At A Time:.

2K 52 23
By Epicunicorn200

.:Ruby's pov:.

Well my crush never fadded. It so happened that I have Sapphire in 6 of my classes. I also made a friend, his name is Greg. He is in pretty all of my classes. It's eighth period now, science. I'm sitting behind Sapphire and next to Greg. "Rub? You okay there??" I heard him say. I looked over to him "y-yeah..." I sighed "you sure? You seem to zone out a lot." He said "..yeah sorry.." I said admiring Sapphire. Her hair flowed perfectly down her back. I noticed that Rose, her best friend, leaned over and wispered something to Sapphire. Sapphire glanced back at me then turned to Rose and they both giggled. I blushed. "Hey..." Greg said "huh?" I replied looking over at him. "You like her don't you?...Sapphire?" He said with a smirk "i...uh..n-no............yes" I said "is it that obvious?" I asked "heh, yeah....you seem to zone out while looking at her...but don't worry, I like....kinda...like Rose." He said "maybe...we can help each other out" he said and with that the bell rang. I smiled and nodded at him and waved at him as I headed to my locker. I grabbed my stiff from locker and head over to the school bolliten board. Basketball tryouts was in 2 days. I was reading the information when Sapphire walked over next to me. I glanced at her, she was looking at the choir club and student council. I got lost again just looking at her like an idiot and she looked at and me and smiled. I smiled back. "You trying out?" She asked me "huh....oh..oh yeah." I said smiling. She smiled back " what about you?" I asked trying to keep the conversation "well I'm trying out for chior and I want to get into student council...me and Rose are going to try for both.." She said. "Well....I'm sure you'll make both...y-your really smart and I'm sure you can sing...I know you're probably better than me" I said. She smiled and giggled "aww..your so sweet...." i smiled. I made her laugh. Yea!! "well I have to go...we should hang out more...here..." She got a pen and a piece of paper out and she was writing "here's my number...we should text and maybe...hang out some time?" She said handing me the paper. I took it and smiled "yeah...sure I'll text you later tonight.." I smiled. Holy crap! She gave me her number! In my mind I was going nuts but I knew I had to keep cool. "Okay...well..see you tomorrow!" She said smiling and waving at me as she left. As soon as she was out of sight I jumped up in excitement!! Things were going my way!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
2K 83 13
There is no specific date for when this is set, but the style is like a period drama (Influenced by watching Victoria) Sapphire...
797K 26.2K 200
Hello and welcome to a book consisting of Steven Universe! The chapters range from headcanons, to short stories, and mostly angst. And ships. Have f...
12.1K 325 24
Ruby and Sapphire became drawn to each other during the 5,750 years since they've met. They've been through the ups and down of their lives, especial...