Right Where I Need Her (Normi...

By Qwertykid7900

The familiar smell of failure filled my nose. The usual knocking and dodging of adolescent bodies filled the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
Skin

Chapter 3

6K 247 268
By Qwertykid7900

I find that gif to be quite the opposite in this case.

BUT OMFG. 100 READS IN ONE DAY. OMFG SDBFWDHUFNHOW I LOVE YOU GUYS !!

I would send a whole bunch of kisses but we all know you're saving those lips for one of the girls *smirky smirk*

Antyways, thank you guys ^.^

Enjoy~

_____________________________________________

Dinah~

"Ally slow down"

"Dinah you're heavy, I feel my ankles getting ready to throb"

Ally busted the Nurse's Office door with a massive kick. The woman at the desk flinched immensely as Ally laid me down nicely on the Nurse Bed. The woman clutched her chest and tried to breath normally again.

"Well dang. You didn't have to scare the woman with that kick Ally" I mumbled in a volume only us two could hear.

"I mean, c'mon, you're heavy Dinah. Didn't have to go all out on the therapy ice cream" She smirked as she fluffed my pillow for me. She knows that the whole time I was in therapy, they gave out ice cream and I'd practically drowned myself with ice cream. I've been hooked and Ben and Jerry's the whole summer. I pouted playfully and punched her lightly on the shoulder.

"Alright, I'm going back to class" Once she turned around I gave a light smack on her behind. She let out a tiny yelp and clutched her bum. She glared at me to only receive me curling my finger in a "come here" motion.

She bent over to my level to only get tiny flick on the nose and a peck on the cheek. She gagged playfully.

"Thank you Ally" I grinned. She smiled back and ruffled my hair.

"You're welcome Dinah" He saluted and paced right out of the office, leaving me alone with the nurse.

She cleared her throat, still in the same Life Alert Necessary state she had when we first entered.

"Oh well, hello there Dinah" The woman cooed.

I beamed at the elderly woman and waved, "Hello Mrs. Morgan !"

"So why are you here Love ?" She asked as she organized the papers on her desk.

I sighed, "It's my ankle again" She without delay, stopped organizing, dropped her papers, and scurried over to my side.

"Oh Lord. What happened to it ?" She leaned in closer to me and whispered, "Is he back ?" She looked around to see if anyone had stepped in or was eavesdropping.

I just shook my head. She let out a breath and patted my shoulder thankfully.

"He's gone Mrs. Morgan. He's not here anymore"

"Okay thank heavens. No more trouble for you or the staff"

Yes the nurse, Mrs. Judie Morgan even knew about him. It seemed like every day I would go to the nurse's office for injuries and soon enough she became accustomed to seeing me every day.

She soon figured out about him and his ways towards me so Mrs. Morgan made me meet her for lunch so I could avoid him. Mrs. M was almost like family, the way she treated me. She always gave me warm hugs, great advice, and worried about my well being. When it was time for summer break I promised her I wouldn't forget her once my injuries healed. I even arranged for us to have lunches on Wednesdays.

"Okay good. Let me see your ankle honey"

I hesitantly reached for my ankle but dropped the idea. It's not that bad, I maybe just needed ice and I'd be fine. Right ?

"N-no I think I'm fine Mrs. Mor-"

"Now Dinah. How many times have I told you to call me Grandma ?" She smiled genuinely at me as I chuckled a littler at her.

"A lot of time Grandma. But, I'll be fine. May I just have some ice for it please ?"

She shook her head, "No darling. I have to see it first"

"I'm fine. Now may I just have ice. Please ?"

"No young lady. I've gotta see it first"

Before I could protest, she lifted the hem of my jeans.  I hissed out in pain and clutched the pillow I was lying on for dear life.

"Oh my Golly. It's starting to throb" She tried to say calmly but came out more of a horrified statement.

To my avail, I glanced down at my ankle and sure enough it was throbbing.

I let out a mixture of a whine and a groan into my pillow at the sight of my ankle. Why did that New Girl have to put her butt on my ankle. Why couldn't it be my arm or something ?

Or better yet my lap.

Oh yes, my lap, yes. I can just imagine her in a nice pair of shorts, coming over to me, bending over and whispering sweet nothings in my ear as she bends over and-

"DINAH ?!" Grandma practically roared in my ear, bringing me back to the sad reality of me being in the nurse's bed. Without the New Girl. Alone.

She just shook her head and sighed, "Welcome back. Anyways, this morning your mom-"

"She's not my mom" I replied nonchalantly. I hate Julie.

"Okay. Well your guardian left you some medication. I trust you as a young responsible lady to take them the way they should be taken. But with the types of friends you have, I think they'll steal it before you could take them" She scowled as she rummaged through her things back at her desk.

"Don't worry Grandma. I dropped those people. I don't want anything to do with them" She nodded joyfully and continued to search through her things, "I'm back to Camila, Lauren, and Ally"

She started to fangirl and waved her hands violently fast.

"Ooooh !! You're still with that Ally girl I see !" She squealed as she came back closer to me like a teenager, hungry for gossip.

"Ha-ha-ha. No. Nothing is going on in that region. She's my best friend and she'll stay that way"

"Aww but come on Dinah ! Give that girl a shot. She's cute and really cares about you. I see the way you two flirt and whatnot" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I scowled and gagged, "Eww. No. That's disgusting. I like her and love her as my sister. I wanna go over to her house and hangout not go over to her house and have my face between her thighs-"

"OKAY DINAH! I get the point !" She scowled as she returned back over to her desk. I couldn't help but hysterically laugh at her clean personality.

"I'm kidding Grandma. No but I actually-kinda-sorta have my eye on someone right now"

She stopped rummaging and looked up at me again.

"Who ? New or Been Here ?"

"New"

"Sex ?"

"I don't know if they want me that bad Grandma"

She facepalmed herself, "No numbskull ! I mean gender"

"You need to specify next time Granny"

"I will mark you as late for 2nd period. You're way past late. Now talk"

I chuckled at her demanding demeanor, "Girl"

"Race ?"

"She's definitely black. She's really pretty and has an amazing ass- I mean eyes. Amazing eyes"

"That's good ! Someone different !"

I blushed a little and dug my face into the pillow. I'm developing a crush on a girl I literally met 30 minutes ago. I don't even know much about her. I don't even know her name.

I shot up like a rocket and stared dead at Mrs. Morgan, "Wait, Grandma, do you have the access to the files of the new students ?"

She frowned and continued to still search through her papers.

"Ugh, no. That old saggy tit secretary didn't want to give me the reports yet"

I stifled back a chuckle at her aggression. Nobody liked the secretary.

"But I did get a peek at some document though. So if I remember her face then I might remember her name"

"I don't know how you can forget a face like hers ! She's so gorgeous. I swear her presence is so captivating and I just wanna bring her close to me and tell her how beautiful she is," A sweet smile spread across Grandma's face as I began to mumble a bit to myself, "Just let nature take its course of love. I would die to hear he moan my nam-"

All of a sudden, a slight creaking of the door parted and in stepped someone, "Umm, is this the nurse's office ?"

"SHIT !" I cursed as I lost balance at the sound of that voice. It was the New Girl.

"My goodness ! Dinah are you okay ?" Grandma came over to my aid alongside the New Girl.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Just fine. Very fine" I muttered the last part as my eyes gazed over the New Girl; she was carefully helping me up.

Grandma and New Girl helped settle me down, "So what can I help you with young lady ?"

"I-I was told this is the nurse's office"

"Yes it is. It's my job dear, what's up ?"

"I accidentally hurt Dinah 1st period. They called her for attendance 2nd period and she didn't show up. So I came to see if she was alright before I go to 3rd period" I only heard half of what she said because all I could focus on was the movement of her lips. That was the longest I've heard her speak. She seemed to like short responses.

"So you're the girl Dinah told me about" I could see a smirk play out on the older woman's face.

She laughed nervously, "I'm guessing so"

After all she said finally settled into my mind, my face dropped as Grandma's lit up like a candle. She immediately began writing passes.

"Wait ! Wait ! What about my ankle ?"

"Oh you'll live. Now shoo ! Bye !" She booted us both out with our passes and closed the door shut.

I awkwardly stared up from my pass to see her brown eyes. They had ripples of caramel brown and chocolate colors masquerading through her eyes while she had small yet visible shimmer around her pupil bringing it all together.

Oh my damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
626K 19.8K 38
It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the ones who have cheated you and played you...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops