I Am Nancy Montgomery (Prett...

By rebeccamaders

[COMPLETED] Meet the missing Montgomery of Rosewood, and Mike Montgomery's twin. Nancy Montgomery had never h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The End
Finale thoughts + sequel

Chapter 54

2K 68 1
By rebeccamaders

Even if I tried to stop smiling, my cheeks wouldn't have let me. It was a good job smiling was just what I wanted at that particular moment in time. Never in a million years did I think I was ever going to find my biological family, especially due to the fact I didn't even know I was adopted less than a year ago!

The room was quiet when Ella read the news. I wasn't always the loudest girl in the room, but at a moment I could have been speechless, I had a lot to say. The only reason I didn't blurt all my thought our is because I was checking to see if anyone else wanted to speak before I rambled for the next year or so. It looked like Byron was going to speak up, and I was surprised when someone else opened their mouth and spoke.

"I'm glad the test was positive." Carol said, which I am side shocked more people than just me. "I know it  might not seem like it, but I really am glad. Nancy's birth parents could have been drug addicts, deceased, is just have not wanted her. I have no idea what happened between the two of you, Byron and Ella, when Nancy was born, but I can see you clearly love her. Even if the test wasn't positive, it wouldn't make me and John magically be biologically Nancy's parents. Nancy, you will always be my daughter, but I'm glad you have found your real parents."

You could see a tear roll down Carol's face, which she quickly wiped away before wrapping her arms around me. The guilt I had felt from outside the hospital earlier this week came back to me. I had to convince myself that if I never left, I would never have known Aria, Mike, Ella, or Byron. Everyone in this room was my family. This did not include my adoptive mother's pet chicken, named Madonna, that had just walked through the open door and into the living room.

"I'm going to go and make some drinks. John, you can help me." Carol stood up and dragged her husband with her into the kitchen. As hard as she tried, she couldn't be subtle to save her life.

"I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Nancy. I was just confused, clearly, and have always been a little bit stubborn." Byron saw Ella raise her eyebrow before adding to what he said. "Okay, I admit I am quite stubborn."

"I mean, I don't think anyone's happier than me about the results, but nobody seems to be questioned how I was adopted and no one knew about me." I said, part questioning.

"Actually, Nancy, we have been talking about it. It's been keeping me up at night, imagining different scenarios in my head, but I really don't know what happened yet. It breaks my heart that I missed watching you grow up into the gorgeous young woman you are." I suddenly felt bad for questioning, as it was obvious Ella was really trying to get answers, no matter how upset it made her. I hoped and hoped that I would get some sort of answers soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...
22.2K 625 13
Aria Montgomery decides after 14 years it's time to move back to Rosewood again, she doesn't come back on her own though. Her 14-year old daughter, L...
34.3K 819 13
It's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the four girls all graduated Rosewood High. Aria, about to start her Junior year at University of California...
6.7K 131 20
Imagine Alison never disappeared. Imagine that Alison was never popular. Alison only has one friend and that friend is Mona and Mona's only friend is...