Chapter 25

As I'm pretty sure everyone knows what happens in the season 5 finale and the season 6 premier, I'm going to skip to the day they escape. Basically what happens or they all bond and Charles carries terrorising everyone.

"We have to find my sister!" I hear Aria scream from a distance. Feeling dizzy, I sit up. I'm in the middle of one of the dark, dirty looking corridors that link every room in this dungeon together. I think Charles' plan was to wipe my memory, but I'm not an iPhone. I remember what happened before he knocked me out so clearly.

We were all running a different direction each in order to find Mona. We were running, knowing we probably didn't have long to find her. I heard a quiet cry further down the corridor. I ran faster. I could see the blonde hair, the yellow top.
"MONA!" I shouted. The fuel turned, but it was not Mona. I saw the most lost and traumatised eyes before being hit across the face with what felt like the strongest metal known to man.

I was about to stand up when two pairs of strong arms dragged me up off of the ground. I looked up I give a thankful smile to Spencer and Emily turned around to see Hanna with her arms around me. Before I knew it, Aria has her arms around me, too. It was a quick hug. As her warm arms left me neck, all I wanted was her to hug me again and stay there forever, but I knew we had to go. Although I now knew there were more than just us six girls here, if we escaped we could come back and save the poor girl.

I didn't know I could run so fast. Emily and Spencer being more athletic than us sprinted ahead, hearing a male voice banging at a metal door ahead. Tears ran down Aria's cheeks, so I assumed it was a familiar voice. After minutes of screaming, pushing, and pulling of the door, it burst open. Everyone ran out of the door as quick as possible. It was dark outside, but felt much brighter than any light I had seen in months. I breathed fast, not because I was breathless, but that I wanted to inhale as much fresh air as I could. Aria and Hanna had their arms wrapped round why I guessed were their boyfriends. A group of police officers arrived very soon after, and Spencer ran to wrap he skinny arms around one officer's neck. Emily went to hug a pretty blonde girl who, leaving me and Mona. Mona gave out a relieved and happy laugh while giving me a tight squeeze.

"We did it, Nancy. I told you we would get out of there." Mona said, her voice full of joy. We stopped hugging when a policewoman with curly brown hair interrupted me.

"Excuse me miss, what is your name?" She asked. It became obvious then that no one head had any clue who was, but every other girl I had been with will have been all over the news.

"My name is Nancy Montgomery." I replied.