Nekos and vampires (junjou ro...

By TheLostSwimmer

in the world of vampires there are different people, including snakes, dogs,crocodiles, and the rarest of the... More

Funny reunions
A hint of jelousy
Nothing like the past
note
Hospital hopes
throw my head on a silver plate
holy shulite!
decisive thinking
that night
unsettling thoughts
so
The Party
problems
Let me go
away with the wind
time for us
its ok baby
help!
Bring me back
goodbye my love
what happened to you
YAAAASSSSS
Its time
The Last Time
Misaki in sekai ichi hatsukoi!
it shall be published
published
Haters
Guys really????

goodbye normal life

5K 121 117
By TheLostSwimmer

Misaki's P.O.V

"Were getting married."

As niichan said those words I was filled with happiness and sadness. He would obviously have to leave me behind. I mean his fiancé is a vampire! I feel like he completely forgot about me and my safty. But after our parents died he gave up everything to be with me.

"Misaki the wedding will be tomorrow."

"W-what? That's to soon! You should wait longer. I mean its just so sudden."

"I dont think so. We waited a while to tell you Misaki."

How can they agree to this? I serously think they need to wait. And I don't have anything to wear for an occasion like this.

"Here Misaki-san."

Minami handed me a white tuxedo with a black tie.

"This looks expensive! You didn't need to get me this!"

"Yes I did. Your my brother in-law."

"Thank you so much."

Now I feel guilty. Im a neko. This would make niichan mad. Ive never told him because he would get in trouble is anyone found out. Hes given up to much for me.

" Well off to bed for me. Night neechan, neachan."

The next morning

I woke up to my usual routine. Eat breakfast get dressed and what not. But then I remembered. Neechans getting Married today! Im so stupid. How could I forget? Scapering back to my room I get changed into my brand new tuxedo and tie.

Rushing out the door I start running to the train station. 'Crap I'm gonna miss the train'! I had just missed it. Crap! Ill just have to run as fast as I can. I see a gentleman with black hair walking to his car.

"Excuse me sir, do you know the way to parmila chapel?"

"Oh its that way but its a long walk. Would you like me to drive you?"

"Really?! That would be great!"

We drove about 20 minutes to the chapel with small talk along the way.

"Excuse me sir, why did you offer to take me, a complete stranger to a place you have no need to go?"

"U can call me Iji, and Im going to this chapel to. My friend is getting married today."

"Oh."

I decided not to tell him that Im the grooms brother. He looks like an important person. Shut up misaki! Just focus. I might even be late.

"Ok were here."

"Thank you so much! I can repay you later if you'd like."

"Then it sounds like a plan."

We got out of the car and headed to the chapel. I was sopossed to be there as one of his best men. I think there are two of us. As I head into a building next to the chapel, I think about the man who drove me earlier. He said his name was Iji, right? Im gonna have to think about how to repay him later.

"Misaki! There you are!"

"Niichan!"

I ran to niichan. But something seemed different.

"Niichan open your mouth."

He did. There were fangs. Minami must have gave him venom that turns humans into vampires. Niichan gomen (im sorry).

"Hey Misaki I can turn you into a vampire to."

"No! no, its ok niichan."

"Alright then Misaki. You should head out to the chapel Minami and me will be there in about 10 minutes or so."

"Ok niichan, good luck."

I headed out to the chapel. It was so beautiful. There was a man with silver hair standing at the right side of the platform where Minami and Niichan will gwt married. Im assumingthat hes the other best man. 'I should probably go stand by him'. I walk over to him. Why is he wearing sunglasses?'Its a wedding and your wearing sunglasses'? The glasses are so shaded that I cant even see the out line of his glasses.

"Is there something you want."

'Crap he noticed me.'

"Umm sorry."

"What are you even doing up here? This place is for the best men."

"Um I am the other best man."

"Wait so your Takahiro's kid brother?"

"Yes,... I think its starting."

And I was right. It was starting. 3 girls who were wearing beautiful blue mermaid dresses(a skiny dress but fans out at the bottom like a mermaid tail) walked down the isle. My brother then walked out and stood in the middle of the platform. The bridesmaids were standing on the left side while me and the silver haired man were on the right side of the platform. Nii chan in the middle.

Then we heard the organ start play the wedding song. The little flower girl walked down the isle, pulling a waggon with a little boy inside. I take it he was the ring bearer. The petals were dropped and the kids walked. Bye the time they reached the end Minami and her father were walking down the isle. Everyone who was sitting down then stood up.

From there on out the wedding went off without a hitch. Then there was an after party. It had a dance floor and a whole lot of food. There was 3 rows of long tables which held the newly weds, me and the silver haired man, the bridesmaids, the flower girl and the ring bearer, family and cousins.

I was on the first row of tables which was on a higher level. I sat next to the silvered hair man and the man who drove me. The other round tables set up for other guests.

Minami was wearing a crown on top of her head.'Thats right, her cousin is one of the 15 sins'.

"Alright everyone. The bridesmaids of Minami-san woul like to sing a song."

The girls stand up and go to thw middle of the ball room.

"Minami we love you like our own sister. We have to male sure you new husband understands that he needs to treat you good. Hit the music!"

The three of them start singing with beautiful voices.

"Dear future husband, heres a few things you got to know if you wanna be my one and only evvvvery night."

They switched off every couple versus of the song

"Buy me a ring, buy, buy me a ring."

Once the song was over two boys and a girl who came over from the Takashi side said,

"Takahiro we need you to come down here and do the old dance. You'll know which one."

Niichan walked down from the table and joined them on the dance floor.

"Yall know who it is! Silento, Silento."

I know this song and I know the dance. I might go join them.

"Now watch me whip, now watch me nea nea."

Other people joined us in the dance as the music went on. Mostly from niichans side. People on Minami sans side looked confused.

"Now break your legs, break-em..."

Finally the song came to an end. I was sure tired. A slow dance came on and people were asking others to dance.

" Misaki-san, would you like to dance?"

"Oh Mr. Iji. Umm."

"This is how you can repay me for driving you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He lead me out to the dance floor. It was a, very weird experience. Our dancing matched the music perfectly.

"Alright everyone clear the dance floor. Its time for the bride and groom to have the last dance of the night."

Niichan and Neachan headed to the dance floor. They looked like perfect couple.

"Say Misaki, wana head over to my place after this?"

"Um I don't think.."

"Im not gonna let you sink your teeth into this one Ijuuin."

The man with silver hair had a hold on my arm. He dragged me out into the hallway, down the corridor, into a room. He pinned me against the bed.

"What are you doing!? Who are you?!"

"Who am I? Im Akihiko Usami. Prince of the third sin."

No hes a prince. This can't be happening. That smell. Shit its the smell of reveal! I try my best to hold in my earsand tail bug it doesn't work.

"As I thought. To have your brother turned into a vampire but not the little brother? It seemed suspicious."

"No please dont hurt niichan! Please! Ill do anything!"

"Im not gonna hurt him. More like you'll be my slave. Come, its time to go."

No I dont want to go with him. I only jave one option. I dash through the window.

Niichan gomen. Please stay strong. Maybe bring your children to my grave.

"You think Im gonna let you die so easily?"

The prince held me in his arms. He had grown wings. He held ,y face in his left arm and my body in his right. Tilting my head up he licks my neck and bites. He drinks till I almost pass out. But I still have my concisness. I hear him mumble as he takes to the north at blinding speed.

"This is your punishment Takahiro. You knew I loved you bit you still decided to get married. Now you're brother is mine."

Niichan what did you do?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - haha I did a misaki and usagi chapter instead!:P. Ok ill do chiaki and hatori next I promise. Ok gtg bye. Ps the dress is what I imagined Minami wearing at her wedding

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 140 15
Jisung is a typical, upbeat, vibrant and compassionate teenager with a deep passion for singing and music. He has a massive heart and kindness for th...
Mine By dreamer

Fanfiction

179K 3.1K 56
Izuku gets sold to the Mafia and finds out that mafia boss, Katsuki Bakugo is a vampire. What will Izuku do if he becomes the vampire's personal bloo...
12.7K 610 37
Ritsu Onodera, the first ever to be a half. Half Unknown, half vampire. He was locked away by his parents to protect him. Until one night, it tu...
74.2K 3.2K 98
A boy who was meant to be seen as non ordinary. Who isn't one to reveal many things about himself due to having minimal trust in others. Who would do...