Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

By whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... More

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

31: "We The Kings"

346 18 14
By whimsicaIity

[Calum's POV]

"Did she just-"

"Did he say-"

"Did she slapped-"

"Was that hard-"

"Yep it is."

"Hella sure hurt."

"Is Luke crying?"

"I hope so."

"Kirby!"

"Hehehe."

We kept exchanging short statements. We are still at the library, flabbergasted about what just happened.

Yeah suck it dictionary! Finally used a deep word! Flabbergasted.

"Where's Luke though?" Ashton asked.

We look back at where Luke and Tina had made a scene, more like the crime scene, and saw no sign of Luke in there anymore.

What just happened was shocking. They were like casually talking about Fifty Shades, then it turned into a full rage argument. She even slapped him, like she seriously left a red hand mark on Luke's cheek.

I decided to leave Tina alone to allow her to let off steam. I'm sure she's still so pissed. Who wouldn't? Especially the guy she loves called her a fucking worthless whore.

If Luke wasn't my friend, hearing him say that to her would've made me kick him in his nuts and smack his head against the bookshelf, then repetitively hit him with the Fifty Shades of Grey book.

"What do we do about them?" Michael asked, playing with his ballpoint pen.

"I say we go and break Luke's skull!" Kirby cheered humorously.

The three of us smacked the back of his head in unison, Kirby then giving us each a death glare.

"We don't hurt Luke. He's still our friend," Ashton said. "I say we make them friends again. I mean, I miss Lukey. And even if he did do one hell of a dick move, well almost all the time and it's actually not surprising, but everything went so well when they were okay."

"I actually felt Lukina blooming, until he came." Michael adds, his eyes rolling over to Kirby.

"What is Lukina? And how the hell am I the problem?" Kirby asked innocently.

I sighed and placed my hands on the table. It's the time I finally tell him the truth.

"You're adopted, your mom and I just picked you off from a box of condoms."

LMAO seriously, I didn't say that. Okay rewind and just erase that.

"Luke and Tina are like mortal enemies; I get it that you obviously figured that out by now. But Ms. Everett, our Chemistry teacher and the dean, asked Tina to tutor us four because we are failing and needed to pass so we could head on to Senior. Due to Michael's creative mind, he told the students that Tina was Luke's girlfriend."

I breathed in air before I continue, "That's why from nerdy Tina, we needed to transform her into this badass chick. Their fake relationship worked at first, until Luke's longtime crush came back from Oklahoma and then he forgot all about Tina. Tina was devastated, obviously you've already seen her cry, and then she told she had been secretly crushing on Luke all this time. Then we planned random pranks, but it ended up Tina and Luke being friends.

"They got more and more close, and by the way we look at Luke's eyes we knew something was up with him. He started to like Tina but denies it. Until you came, then BADAM! Lukina over. We still don't know why, but it probably started from the hallway, where she chose you over him. Well technically, she chose both of you but Luke left."

Kirby blinks, trying to digest what I just said.

"Wow." was all he mustered after a few minutes.

"They could've had an awesome love story. But then I guess, from the slapping and all, it wouldn't be easy to bring back those two." Michael sighs deeply.

"We still don't know why Luke started acting like this though." Ashton shrugs, leaning back to his seat and propping his feet up the table.

Kirby furrowed his eyebrows, tapping his fingers on the table. "Wait... think about it. He started acting like this since I came. He was mad that Tina chose me. I saw him glare at me too back at the cafeteria, where I supposed he was about to help her but then I aided her first. Then now, he asked her if Tina likes me, which is eww because Tina is like my sister, then he started to flip!"

"Luke is jealous!" Michael, Ashton, and I said in chorus. We looked at each other amused, and snapped our fingers.

"That's it! He's acting like this because he's jealous!" Kirby chuckles.

How could I not see it coming? Of course! Luke was jealous all along! All the death stares he give Kirby, and how he goes out of the apartment as he sees Tina and Kirby about to go in these past days.

"Lukina is still not over!" Michael yells excitedly. He clasped his hands together, and before I knew it he was up in the table and started doing the running man.

I couldn't help myself and started twerking disgustingly too. The other guys danced too, all of us laughing.

We are so weird. Fangirling over the Lukina ship. Now I know what the Larry shippers feel.

Except we aren't shipping Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, we were shipping two perfect persons together.

Michael Clifford and Kirby Benson.

Whoops totally kidding. Luke Hemmings and Christina Hepburn.

After the dancing, we sat back properly and panted. It was hella tiring, yet I know we had amazing dancing skills. I'm thinking we should audition for Got to Dance.

Nah. The Hood ain't up for dancin', my guts on music fo sho.

Swag Master Hood in the town! Don't tell Louis Tomlinson about this. He'll get jealous af.

"Do we make a plan about this? We could totally use Luke's jealousy to get him to confess to Tina!" I clapped my hands.

"Calm down bro, we need to mend the hitch first. They're at bad blood right now, remember?" Ashton cocks up one eyebrow.

"You've heard the new vid Taylor Swizzle made? Damn it's so catchy. I sing it every time in the shower!" Michael laughs and started humming Bad Blood.

Seriously.

"I bet they could fix it on their own. We just had to get them to be stuck with each other." Kirby suggested.

I stare at him with horror, "You've seen the slapping? THEY COULD KILL EACH OTHER!" I yelled.

"Look that was because they haven't talked for a while and had been pissy that they pour it over each other. If we get them to be together, then I'm sure they would get used to it and probably they will be on good terms by that time then." Kirby protests.

"Pissy," Michael laughs again at the word.

"Brilliant! But how do we get them to be together without one having to die?" Ashton asked, leaning forward the table and propping his elbows.

"I say we stuff them both in a locker for a week!" Michael suggested and raised his hand.

The three of us shook our heads at him.

"You know, the drama class teacher was still thinking of a project. Why not we share our ideas to him, ey?" I smirked, rubbing my hands maniacally.

They smirked too.

I should think of our group name! Not the Revengers, that one was with Tina.

Hmmm... We are the kings of the new broken scene...

We the Kings!

Of course, credits to the original band We the Kings. Thank them for Sad Song and Say You Like Me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oops did i just do a lyric quote? hahaha sorry i got She's Kinda Hot stuck in my head.

that's all the update i could give. filler and kind of a cliffy, I know. but please kindly vote for both chapters and comment about your thoughts! thanks for the support 5SOS fam! ilysm x

peace out mofos xx

L_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
6.1K 244 20
" I don't see why you guys aren't talking, you've already relieved the sexual tension." he said bluntly. I blushed and stared at Calum with wide eyes...
212K 3.2K 69
I write these preferences about Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. please private message me for art credits © @eliotwaugh via...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...