I Fell For A Gang Member [EDI...

Od SimplyAmber96

When Marco Millet, Kennedy High's bad boy, shows interest in Bailey Hartlem, an inconspicuous school nerd, th... Viac

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 7

53.7K 971 115
Od SimplyAmber96

Chapter 7

Is There Such A Thing As True Friends?

After Dustin left, Marco sat next to me. He put his left arm around me and held his skateboard in his right. I gave him a small smile.

"Why aren't you talking to the girls?" He asked me.

"They don't like me. They said they all dated you and that I'm not that pretty, so I walked away."

"They said that? You're gorgeous! They're just jealous. They've had a crush on me forever. Don't worry about them." I gave him a bigger smile. "You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. I could drop you off at home."

I didn't want to go home. I may be bored, but I want to spend time with Marco. Where does he usually go after this?

"No, I want to stay here." I told him.

"Alright. I'll tell the guys to wrap it up." He gave me a small kiss on my cheek that brought a chill down my spine. He then got up and jogged towards the ramps. He told Chase and Lance something and they nodded in agreement. Then they went back to skateboarding.

After a while, I heard the familiar sound of a skateboard coming towards me. I looked up to see Dustin riding towards me on his skateboard. He stopped directly in front of me and smiled.

"You look bored." He said with a smile on his face.

"I am, but Marco said we're leaving soon. I can wait."

"Why don't you try?" I was confused. Try what? But then I saw he was holding his board out towards me.

I looked at Dustin like he was crazy. He actually wanted me to attempt to ride that death trap? He must be crazy.

"I see the expression on your face. Come on, I won't let you fall. I promise." He gently took my hand and pulled me over to a place that wasn't so crowded. He set the board on the ground. I stepped on it and it rolled. I fell backwards, but before I could hit the ground, Dustin caught me in his arms. I smiled up at him and stood up straight.

I held on to Dustin this time before I got on. It was more successful this time. Dustin began to push me and it soon became fun. I smiled and laughed. I heard Dustin give a low chuckle. Why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden?

Marco's P.O.V*

I did a 180 and landed perfectly. Eric and Paul were flirting with some girls. At least they're trying outside of school. I turned to see how Bailey was doing and I was surprised to see her no longer sitting there. I looked around and finally saw her with Dustin. She was smiling and laughing. She was holding on to Dustin as he pushed her on the skateboard. I studied Dustin. He was smiling, but he had that look of mischief in his eyes. He's flirting with Bailey?

I marched over to them, but I tried to keep calm. Dustin looked up at me and the smile wiped from his face.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" I asked Bailey. I didn't really want to stay any longer. I would talk to Dustin later and get an explanation out of him.

"Yeah, sure." She responded, the smile still on her face.

"What about us?" Dustin asked.

"Come now and I'll drop you off, or find another ride home." I said a little bitterly.

"I'll come." He smiled at Bailey.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I wrapped an arm around Bailey and walked away, leaving Dustin with a confused look on his face.

I told the other guys we were leaving and they could get a ride home. Kyle and Eric were the only ones that came. Bailey sat in the back with them. It was completely quiet except for the radio. Dustin must've been up to something if the other guys aren't talking to her. But why my Right hand man? We've been friends since the third grade.

After I dropped Kyle and Eric off, I headed towards the small park in our neighborhood. I found a parking space and got out. Bailey came around the other side and I took her hand in mine. The park was surprisingly empty. There were only about five kids on the playground. I led us over to an empty bench and sat down.

"Is this what you do everyday?" Bailey asked me.

"No. I usually go home. But if I did, my mom wouldn't let me leave the house again until Monday. I want to spend today with you." I squeezed her hand a little.

"Why can't I meet your mom?" She wants to meet my mom? But now isn't a good time. Maybe after court, if things turn out well.

"Maybe after Tuesday. After court."

Bailey's P.O.V*

I could understand why he wants to wait. Things are probably rough at his place right now.

"Okay." I leaned my head on his shoulder. Marco brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled at him.

"Ew! Look at them!" A little kid pointed at us. He looked about five or six and had shaggy blonde hair with baby blue eyes. He was missing his two front teeth and had freckles across his nose. I smiled at him. Little kids are funny. They don't realize things until they're much older.

"Beat it kid." Marco said harshly. I looked at him, shocked. This was just a kid. Marco doesn't have to be so mean about it.

"Marco, be nice." I scolded.

The kid that was pointing at us frowned and ran back to the playground. Marco obviously got through to him.

"Why do you have to be so mean?" I asked Marco.

"He's some punk kid that needs to mind his business."

"He looked like he was about five. Be nice for once. Especially to little kids." He just sighed. "It's not that hard." I said teasingly. He smiled and gazed down at me. I gazed back. Marco leaned in closer. Soon our noses were touching. I could feel his hot breath on my face. Was he going to kiss me? Am I ready? We've only been dating for two days. I don't want to get so committed so soon.

Suddenly a pile of sand hit the both of us. I looked down at my clothes in shock. I looked at Marco. Anger was clearly shown on his face. I turned to see the kid that was pointing at us earlier. He stuck his tongue out at us and ran off. In seconds, Marco was chasing him around the park. I stood up and wiped the sand off my clothes. Then I ran after Marco and the boy, afraid of what Marco would do if he caught the kid.

After about an hour and a half, Marco eventually gave up on chasing the kid. I gave up a while ago on chasing Marco. Marco looked tired so I ran over to him and began to laugh. The kid beat him.

"Are you okay? You should have just left him alone." I told him.

"The little punk. He's lucky." I took Marco's hand and led him over to the van. "Are you hungry? It's getting pretty late. How about we go out to eat?"

"But don't you have to get home? Won't your mom be mad?"

"Yeah, but it's worth it."

Marco took me to Red Robin. I got a salad since I didn't want to look like a fatty in front of Marco. Marco got a burger and it was humongous. It was called the Royal Red Robin Burger. If he eats that whole thing, I'll pay him 20 bucks.

"Are you sure that's all you want?" Marco asked me.

"Yeah. I'm not that hungry anyway."

"If your sure..."

"Yeah, it's fine."

When I was halfway done my salad, Marco was almost completely done with his burger. I really think he's going to finish it.

"So what was going on with you and Dustin?" Marco suddenly asked me.

"He saw that I was bored so he showed me how to ride his skateboard, that's all." Marco seemed to be thinking about something.

"From where I was standing, it seemed like it was more."

"He was flirting, but I didn't really care. I have you to care about." I gave him a smile. Was Marco worried that I would run off with Dustin? I would never run off with him. He's a jerk for trying to cheat on his girlfriend.

After dinner, I paid Marco his 20 bucks. I was surprised he actually finished his burger and he had desert. How does he do it?

"I still can't believe you ate that whole burger and had desert. Where does it go?"

"I have like two stomachs." He joked.

Marco drove me home. I was hoping his mom would let him leave the house tomorrow. We could hang out again since tomorrow is Saturday. But that was like a 10% chance.

"Would your mom let you out tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Probably not. I wish though."

"But my car is still at the school." I'd actually forgotten about my car until now.

"I could take you back now if you want."

"No, no, it could be a way for you to get out of the house." I suggested.

"You could become one of Kelsey's friends if you keep thinking like that."

"Well I guess I could get Kassia to take me."

"Before you go, can I have your number?"

"Sure." Marco handed me his phone and I put my number in. I took a picture of myself so he could have a picture of me.

Marco pulled into my driveway. We both got out and Marco walked me to my door. He had his hands tucked in his pocket and his shoulders were hunched like he was insecure, but he looked really cute. His hair hung in his face and his eyebrows were furrowed. He was thinking about something and I hope it's a good something.

"I had a great time." I told him once were to my door.

"Yeah, me too." He looked up to look at me with pale blue eyes.

"I guess I'll see you Monday."

I turned to go in the house. Hopefully his day in court will go well and we'll be able to go on normal dates. Marco risked a lot just to take me out tonight.

"Wait Bailey." Marco quickly said. I turned back around to face him. I was shocked to find him so close to my face. His nose touched mine and I could feel his breath on my face. My heart started to race from his closeness. I didn't feel this way before, in the park. Why now?

Marco's lips found mine. And my heart began to race faster. Marco held my face with his right hand and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Marco pressed my back against my door and I moved my hand to his hair and tugged a little. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for access. I quickly let him and his tongue met with mine. Our tongues chased each other and it felt good to be this close to him. Marco broke the kiss and we were both breathing hard. Marco put his lips to my neck and kissed it before he bit me. I gasped. He sucked on my neck and it felt really weird. Marco pulled away and smiled at me.

"Now I've left my mark. I'll see you Monday." He said before walking away, leaving me standing on the porch confused.

Marco's P.O.V*

I slowly drove home. I was in no rush to hear my mom's angry voice. The scene that just happened a few minutes ago ran through my mind. My heart was racing when I kissed her. I was scared that she would push me away. I was excited when she didn't. I was so excited I left a hickey on her neck. I could feel the tension in her body when I bit her neck. I just hope I didn't hurt her too bad.

I pulled into my driveway. The lights were on which meant my mom was up waiting for me. I know she's angry. I parked the car and slowly got out. I trudged to the front door and went inside. My mom was sitting on the couch reading a book. She lowered it slightly and looked at me. She put the book down completely and stood up. She crossed her arms and shot daggers at me.

"Are you crazy? You know you're supposed to come straight home after school. Where have you been?" She said in Spanish.

"I took Bailey out."

"You broke the law so you have consequences. It doesn't mean that you go out and do whatever you want."

"I'm sorry. But if you meet her, you'll know why I'm willing to break your rules."

"I don't care. You're not going out until the whole court thing blows over."

"Come on mom. It's the weekend. Let me take her out tomorrow. "

"No. So I hope you enjoyed your day today." I sighed and ran upstairs to my room (not in a girly way).

I went to my desk and grabbed my sketch book and a pencil. I sat on my bed and flipped to an empty page. I began to sketch Bailey how she looked today." I drew the outline of her face. I drew her neck, her shoulders, I drew her all the way down to her feet. I went back to her face and drew her gorgeous eyes and long, thick eyelashes. I drew her small nose and her full lips. Then I drew what she was wearing. Faded jeans and a light blue Hollister t-shirt with black converses. After I was done, I drew her long curly hair, getting every detail right.

Bailey's P.O.V*

After Marco left, I went inside. Where Marco bit me was starting to throb. I heard dishes clanking in the kitchen. I walked in and saw my mom putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I put my hand to my neck so my mom wouldn't see the hickey.

"Hey mom." I greeted. She turned and gave me a smile.

"Hi sweetie. How was your day?"

"It was great. I had a date today with Marco."

"Marco? Isn't that the boy you don't like?"

"He won me over. He's great. He's sweet to me and he cares about me. He's nothing like James. He's just what I need."

"Then I'm happy for you honey. But you'll have to let your father know. He's going to want to meet him." And that scared me.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I put on penguin pajama pants and a blue tank top. Then my cell rang. I went over to my nightstand and picked it up. The number was unfamiliar but it could be Marco. I picked up and sure enough, it was Marco.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hi. Do you know what time it is?"

"I'm sorry, were you sleep?"

"No, but I was about to go to bed."

"I'll call tomorrow."

"No, it's fine."

There was a short moment of silence before I broke it.

"So was your mom really upset with you when you got home?"

"She was furious. But like I said, you're worth it." I smiled. "I tried to get out of the house tomorrow, but she said no. She was so mad she started using Spanish."

"I'm guessing that's really bad?"
"Oh yeah."

I talked with Marco until two in the morning. I hung up and got into bed. Sleep found me immediately. I was so tired, I was falling asleep while talking with Marco. He finally got tired and decided to hang up. Tomorrow I would call Kassia to give me a ride to the school.

I woke up to the sun shining on me. I blinked a few times before fully opening my eyes. I sat up and got out of bed. I walked over to my towel and headed for the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. After I got out, I went to my room to call Kassia. When she picked up, she sounded wide awake.

"Hey Kassia, I was wondering if you could drive me to the school to pick up my car. I left it there yesterday since I went with Marco."

"Sure. I'll be there soon. Maybe afterwards, we could go to the mall."

"Yeah."

I found a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top and put them on. After, I blow dried my hair and did my makeup. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and went downstairs to wait for Kassia. Maybe before we go to the mall, we could get a bite to eat for breakfast.

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. Kassia was wearing almost the same thing as me. She wore jean shorts and a red tank top with black flats. Her pale brown hair was up in a ponytail.

"Hey." I greeted her with a hug.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

As Kassia drove me to the school, I told her about yesterday. She was shocked to hear that Dustin was flirting with me. I'm debating on telling Lacey or not. She'd probably hate me more, but I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell her. She has a right to know, but I don't want to make myself an even bigger target.

Kassia pulled into the school parking lot. I saw about five cars. I looked at each of them and started to panic when I didn't see mine. I left it here but now it's gone. Where the hell is my car?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, here's the next chapter =) Hope you enjoyed. Please comment, vote, and/or fan! Thanks=D

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

65 9 23
Katherine was starting her sophomore year in college with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eye...
107K 1.9K 22
Marco and Star finish their first year of high school. Summer is just around the corner, so they decide to spend the whole summer together. They're e...
147K 5.1K 40
Riley Adams, a high school senior who has everything. Brandon Gray, a high school senior who despised everything. One thing they have in common... Th...