Anchors (A Liam Dunbar/Dylan...

By yyyuckkyyyy

Love is an anchor. Once it's down, it stays. Being a teenage were jaguar isn't easy, neither is getting your... More

Introduction ∞ In Mexico
Chapter 1∞Being Found
Chapter 2 ∞Being Found Pt. 2
Chapter 3 ∞ New Home
Chapter 4 ∞Back to school
Chapter 5 ∞ More family
Chapter 6 ∞Try Outs
Chapter 7∞Attacked
Chapter 8∞Kidnapping
Chapter 9∞Tricks
Chapter 10∞Full Moon Pt. 1
Chapter 11∞Full Moon Pt.2
Chapter 12∞News
Chapter 13∞Confronted
Chapter 14∞The Game
Chapter 15- Missing
Chapter 16- The well
Chapter 17- Incisions
Chapter 18- Arrows
Chapter 19- Calls
Chapter 20- Control
Chapter 21- Time of Death pt.1
Chapter 22- Time of death pt 2
Chapter 23- Perishable Pt.1
Chapter 24- Perishable Pt.2
Chapter 25- Nightmares
PLEASE READ
Chapter 26- The Last Time
Chapter 27 - Somebody New
Chapter 28- The case
Chapter 29- I'm Back
Chapter 30- Monstrous pt. 1
Chapter 31-Monstrous pt. 2
Chapter 32- Sneaking out
Chapter 34- Her Room
Chapter 35- Into The Forest
Chapter 36- A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 37-Smoking Mirrors pt. 1
Chapter 38- Smoking Mirrors pt. 2
Chapter 39- Fire pt. 1
Chapter 40- Fire pt. 2
Season 4- Epilogue
SEASON 5 IMPORTANT MUST READ
Season 5- Introduction
Chapter 41- Parasomnia
Chapter 42- Dreamcatchers
Chapter 43- Condition Terminal
Chapter 44- Confrontation
Chapter 45 -Required Reading
Chapter 46- Strange Frequencies
Chapter 48- Berserk
Chapter 49- Lies of Omission
Chapter 50- Status Asthmaticus Part 1
Chapter 51- Status Asthmaticus Part 2

Chapter 47 - Ouroboros

1.6K 57 46
By yyyuckkyyyy

"Hannah!" 

"Mom?" I finally opened my eyes as I looked at mom who was crouched down next to the body. Blood was everywhere. Mom had a look of complete and utter horror. I can't blame her. I would be horrified too if I saw the body my daughter tore up on the full moon. His guts were completely out of his body. His eyes were wide and stared up at the ceiling.

"What did you do to Nathan?" She whispered as she looked up at me. "I told you to not see him when the full moon is out." I was seated in the far corner of the room. My arms wrapped around my legs. I trembled as she slowly stood up and she looked angered.

"I-I told him not to come." My voice only above a squeak. Mom tilted her head to the side as anger was completely evident in her eyes. "But he came in through the window." 

I saw her claws grow out and my eyes widened as she lifted her hand up and swung. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I held onto it my bloodied cheek as I looked up at her slowly. She was breathing heavily. My dad stormed into the room just as my mom was about to swing again. He stopped her. They had a heated argument that night.

I was snapped out of the memory as I heard Scott walk into the house. We were all in Scott's house because that Corey kid was here. I don't know exactly his purpose but if I heard correctly then he's a chimera. I stood up as I watched Scott walk through the kitchen.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as we watched him. Scott continued walking with a serious expression. He didn't answer Stiles. My eyebrows rose up in concern.

"Scott?" Theo called out for him but he just continued walking. Scott walked up the stairs as Theo and I exchanged looks.

"No, Scott don't!" I heard Lydia yell and we all charged up the stairs. We walked into the room to see Scott having his claws stuck into the back of Corey's neck.  Scott was tapping into his memory core. I've been taught about this. My dad once said something about an alpha having the power to tap into a memory by inserting their claws into the neck of the person. I heard it's also deadly.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned us. I stared as they were both frozen. I felt Theo's hand brush against mine. I didn't flinch, I didn't pull away, I left it there as I felt his hand against mine. 

"What is he doing?" Theo asked with a confused look. 

"Tapping into Corey's memories." I answered. His head snapped to my direction as I answered.

"It's usually something only alpha's do." Lydia added on and Theo looked at her before looking back at Scott and Corey. Theo stepped up. His hand once again brushed past mine. He walked a bit closer to see from a different angle.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked as he looked down at Corey and back up to Scott.

"Probably more." Stiles spoke as he looked at Theo. There's something going on between these two. I can feel it.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked. As if on cue they moved. Corey stood up as Scott lost his balance. Stiles and I caught him so he wouldn't fall. 

"Is he okay?" Scott asked as he breathed deeply.

"The hell did you do to me?" Corey asked as he touched the back of his neck.

"You'll be okay." Scott said as he tried to catch his breath as he was leaning against a table.

"There's blood."

"You'll heal."

"Scott." Stiles spoke up.

"He'll be fine!" Scott snapped at him. I flinched at his sudden snap. 

"Listen, I think it worked." Scott breathed deeply as he looked around the desk and pulled out a notepad and a pen. He began scribbling on it. "I saw something." He scribbled on the notepad. "There were tunnels, pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides. " Scott described and Stiles made his way to Scott's side as he looked at the notepad.

"Wait a second." Stiles spoke up. "I know this, I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" 

Lydia walked to Scott and looked at the drawing. "It's the water treatment plant." Lydia spoke recognizing the place.

"That's where they are." Scott said. "That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." There was this weird feeling when I heard Hayden's name. I think it was anger but another feeling was accompanied with it. I couldn't put my finger on it. 

___

"Scott, Scott, slow down." Stiles spoke as we all practically followed behind Scott. "Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." 

"Liam's my best friend." Mason spoke up. "I'm going." He said firmly. I stopped walking and stood beside Stiles. Who obviously responded with sarcasm.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development." I -for once -agreed with Stiles. Mason shouldn't be going, he's human. What if we have to fight the doctors? Mason won't be able to heal as fast and effectively as us.

"Well if you're not going I could use the help." My eyebrows furrowed. Scott is definitely going insane.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." 

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asked.

"I don't know." Stiles admitted. "But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep."

"We can bring Theo." Malia pointed at Theo. Theo looked at Scott and he shrugged. 

"Maybe I better stay here." He said as his eyes moved from Malia to Scott. "You know, just in case the Doctors wanna make a house call for Corey." He looked back at Corey. I sighed and stepped up.

"I volunteer as tribute." I mutter and walked next to Scott and turned to make eye contact with Theo. He smiled and I forced a smile onto my face just as Lydia spoke up.

"Scott, Stiles is right." Lydia immediately got Scott's attention. "We need to slow down and think."

"I am thinking," He paused. "About how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." 

"You could've hurt him Scott!" She says in a higher voice. I knew she was talking about Corey. "Really hurt him." I'm pretty sure she meant by killing him.

"I have to find Liam." He turned around and walked out of the door. Mason followed. I quickly caught up to them.

"Text me for anything." 

"I got it."

"Anything at all, okay?"

We quickly pile into Malia's car. Mason sits next me and I look out the window as I buckle my seat belt. Mason leaned closer to me and whispered.

"You okay?" I turned to look at him and sighed.

"No, not really." I whispered back and look down at my hands. Mason reached over and squeezed my hands for comfort.

"Don't worry, we'll get find him." I bit my lip and shook my head.

"No, I'm not worried about that." Mason raised his eyebrows. "Okay, yeah maybe a bit. But I'm worried about finally getting him back.. to only lose him again." I wasn't talking about the Doctors and he knew that.

"Between us.. I like you better than Hayden." He whispered, causing me to actually smile today. He sat back into his seat as he playfully winked at me. I'm grateful to be friends with Mason, I really am. And I know, that whatever happens, he'll still be my friend.A few minutes later were arrive at the water treatment plant. We walked in and quickly ran down some stairs. It was awfully quiet. Scott quickly walked down the stairs and led through the plant. Mason shook his head. Scott stopped at a passageway that was covered in pipes. I looked in the same direction Malia was looking in. 

"Liam!" My voice echoed through out the plant. Silence. I turned to and walked towards Scott and Mason as Malia stayed put.

"Can you catch a scent?" Mason asked. Scott shook his head.

"Too many chemicals." I sighed as Mason shook his head.

"Then this might take a while." We continued to walk through the plant searching for Liam and Hayden. We decided to split up. We each ran through an aisle. 

"Liam!" I heard Malia shout.

"Hayden!" Scott's voice echoed through the aisles.

I hate how selfish I am and only want to save Liam not Hayden. I shouldn't feel this way, I shouldn't be acting this way. But I am and I can't stop myself. I'm letting these feelings for Liam take over my mind, it's changing me for the worse.

"Liam!" I yell out. I jog through aisles and eventually bump into Mason. I bumped into him a little too hard because he fell onto the ground. "Sorry." I held out my hand, once he took it I pulled him up to his feet.I turned my head to see Scott and Malia standing there. I mentally cursed as I walked towards them.

"We're covering the same area." Scott breathed deeply. Concern took over me almost instantly.

"You need your inhaler don't you?" Mason asked.

"Be quiet. I think I hear something." Scott said as his head tilted to the side, focusing into something.

"It's just the lights, isn't it?" Malia asked.

"Come on, this way." Scott started and walked in a direction.

We continued jogging around the place all together.

"I'm telling you guys, we've been down this one before." Mason breathes out as he leans against one of the pipes.

"What the hell are we doing?" Scott says as he shakes his head. "We're running up and down this place, up and down tons of times." He continues shaking his head. "There's no way, there's no way we're gonna find them." He looks at me and then his breathing becomes heavier.

"Scott, you need your inhaler." Malia said. Scott shook his head. "Scott, use it, use your inhaler." Scott falls slowly onto his knees unable to breathe properly. I crouch down instantly.

"Scott, you need to use your inhaler." I grab onto his forearm. He looks up at me and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out his inhaler, quickly giving it a shake before inhaling it. He closes his eyes and shakes his head. He opens them up and looks at me.

"This is all my fault." He pauses. "We're never gonna find them, it's my fault." I quickly wrapped my arms around him. I needed to hug him, he seemed like he needed one. Hell, I needed one too. He hugged me back tightly. I let go and stood up. I held out my hand. He took it, I quickly helped him up onto his feet.

"We should keep looking, we should keep trying." Mason said as he looked at Scott. Scott nodded in response and we started to look, once again. We continued looking for what felt like years. We didn't find them so we headed back home. I was disappointed we didn't find Liam. I needed to see him. I needed to know he was alright. We walked into the house and I was completely surprised with the view. I smiled as I saw Liam. I walked closer and my smile slowly disappeared as I noticed Hayden next to him. His arm wrapped around her in a protective manner. He used to do that with me. I clenched my jaw as everyone else hugged Theo. I stood there and looked at Liam one last time before turning around. I felt Mason grab onto my arm, softly. I quickly pulled my arm away as sadness hit me. I grabbed onto Theo and pulled him into the hallway.

"Something happened between them." I say as my eyes remain on the ground. He was silent, I look up at him. "Don't lie to me." 

"Yes." He whispered. That's all he had to say to have the anger kick in. I basically ran into my room, slamming the door shut. I didn't know what to do, I want to stop this anger. My body was shaking with anger. My breathing increased in a rapid pace as I grabbed a vase and threw it at the wall with all my force. The vase shattered in several pieces. I walked over to my desk and pushed everything off it. I didn't even notice I was crying until I walked in front of the mirror. I stared at myself for a few seconds and punched the mirror in frustration. It stung a bit but it quickly went away. A shard fell directly in front of my feet. I bent down and picked it up and leaned against the wall. Maybe if I cause a certain amount of pain to myself, I'll trigger the healing process. I squeezed the shard. It was painful. I screwed my eyes shut as I let the pain travel through. Tears slid down my cheek as I gasped when the pain hit a new extreme. I squeezed it harder and heard the glass shard crack. I looked at my hand which was bleeding a lot more than I expected. I heard my door open and someone wrapped me into a hug as they slowly took the shard away from my bloodied hand. My theory was wrong. It didn't help heal the pain that I was feeling inside. Love did this to me. I never thought that love was like a drug that you get easily addicted to. Until Liam came into my life.

Love destroys us.

__

A/N  READ THIS FAM

SOrry for the crappy chapter. Like wtf I'm like really bipolar at the moment so this chapter was extremely bipolar and Hannah went all crazy and shit, like girl chillllll. This episode was some good shit. Sign me up✔ thats ✔some ✔good ✔shit ✔right ✔there✔good ✔shit ✔that's✔ some ✔good ✔shit.

I'm gonna stop, my bad. I had to. Anyways... this season got me fucked up so far, mostly bc of this fanfic but yeo, it's good shit. Sorry for my language.

AND IF U READING THIS U THE REAL MVP. I NEED U TO GIVE UR NAME IF U WANNA BE IN THE STORY BC WHY NOT. I did this last season bc why frickin not? Comment your name :P. May the odds be ever in your favor..

And can anyone make a kick ass book cover for this book? I can't make a good one lolz. Comment down here if you can. 

Sorry for the mistakes and I'm starting to write the Lahey fanfic. *wink wink* Thanks for reading and see ya'll next week. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc