Zero x Kaname Yaoi Oneshots

Por HattersDream

Más

A/N
Punishment Time
A/N
When it's hot
Naughty boy
A/n
Afterschool Detention
Summer Heat
Jealously
Masquerade Smirk
A/N
Strip Poker Part 2
Jealously Pt.2
A/N
A/N
Her death
Loving you all over again
Stripper's Savior
Fun in the club
A/N

Strip Poker

614 20 5
Por HattersDream

Zero pov

I was down in the stables laying  next to lily. When I heard her snort and felt someone jump on me.

" Zero wake up wake up " a voice said

I opened my eyes and looked at Kaname.

" I'm up what do you want " I said.

" I just wanna play poker. " kaname said innocently

" Yeah right Strip poker " I asked sarcastically

" Good idea Strip poker it is " Kaname said

They went to Kaname's room and started playing.

~Halfway through the game kaname is down to his boxers and zero is in his shirt and boxers~

Kaname pov

I made the last move and won. I was surprised, I wasn't good at poker at all.

Zero looked at me and smirked " So what are you going to do to me" he said

I stood up went to my nightstand and pulled out a didlo, cock ring and some handcuffs .

" You have to go 25 minutes seeing me pleasure myself and you can't do nothing but watch " I said

The look on Zero's was pure horror.

" You hate me don't you " he said crying fake tears

I handcuffed him to a chair and  laid on the bed at an angle that he would be able to see all me.

I took off me boxers and put on the cock ring and turned it on to the highest level and I started to moan.

Zero was trying to break off the cuffs but failed.

I picked up the cock shaped didlo and started to suck on it while stroking my cock.

Zero was trying harder to break the handcuffs.

I put on the nipple clamps and turned them really tight.

I was a moaning mess.

I came screaming Zero's name and took off the stuff I put on.

Zero he looked animalistic.

When I got up and took off the handcuffs.

Zero his fangs into my neck and thrusted into me hard and fast.

I screamed in pure bliss. I just woke up a beast and it's attacking alright.

Zero grabbed my cock and started to pump it hard and fast.

I was screaming and panting, I couldn't take it anymore I came and passed out before hearing these words Next time I'll carve my cock into your ass and you won't be able to walk for months. Then I passed out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

142K 10.2K 44
''Shout through the heart and you're to blame darling you give love a bad name." cover: @officialriina thanx gurl ❤
354K 17.4K 50
Jedina žena koja mu je rekla „ne", mogla bi postati i jedina žena bez koje Harry Styles ne može živjeti... Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6...
90.3K 7.3K 66
Stvari su postale nepodnošljive za Neelu Hood. Previše fanova i medija oko nje, pa joj nije ni na kraj pameti da dođe na turneju sa bratom Calumom i...
84.1K 6.7K 56
"Zita!" začula sam Louisov glas. "Reci srećo!" rekla sam mu zločesto. "Kad ti ja dam srećo iza ušiju!" nasmijao se. Taj dečko je svakim danom sve...