Forbidden Love(boyxboy)[BroCo...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Sup mah bitches!(nah just kidding) Here have some sparkles *gives you all sparkles* I'm gonna do another Yaoi... More

Important News About This FanFic
PLEASE READ THIS.
Chapter 1: Rising and Falling...
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 1]
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 2]
Chapter 3:Loving by The Shadows
Chapter 4: Who's the girl now?
Chapter 5: I didn't know...
Chapter 7: The Script
Chapter 8: New Feelings..
Chapter 9: I'll wait...
Chapter 10: I'll See You Soon...
Chapter 11: We're All The Same...
Chapter 12: We're All The Same...
Chapter 13: We Finally Meet...
Chapter 14: Introduction Of Juli

Chapter 6: Shoot to your heart

1.4K 33 4
By SnowflakesAsahina

~●Normal Pov●~

It was a normal practice day for Subaru,He was trying his best to do his practice or so, Now while he was taking a break,his phone suddenly rang.

"hm?.." Subaru wondered as he wiped his sweat with his towel as he answered the phone.

"Moshi Moshi?.."

"Ah..Subaru.." An oh-so familiar answered at the other line.

"N-Natsu-nii?.." Subaru suddenly blushed beet red.

"Na..Subaru are you free at Wednesday?.." The orange-haired male asked.

"I don't know...I'll check my schedule later.." Subaru lightly blushed at the question of his brother.

"Please do...message me if you are free or not..I have something to tell you in personal." Natsume said in his usual serious tone.

"Hm? What could you possibly tell me at that day?,Why won't you tell me now?..." Subaru asked.

"Well...It's something you should hear in personal, And I gotta go now...don't forget to message me.." Then there their conversation was finished.

'Something I should hear in personal?...' Subaru thought.

"Asahina!" his coach called out.

"Hai!" Subaru then went back to practicing with his team mates,not knowing what he will encounter that coming day.

~~Time Skip~~

Subaru was now back in their home,done looking at his schedule,turned out he was free that day.

"I guess I'm free..." Subaru mumbled as he gets his phone. "better leave a message..."

To: Natsu-nii

Hey,Turns out I'm free, message me if it's really settled.

Subaru texted and sended it.

*beep* Suddenly a reply suddenly answered.

"That was quick..." Subaru raised a brow and checked the reply.

To: Subaru

It is settled,See you in Wednesday then.

Subaru read. "Guess that's settled..." Subaru mumbled as he lied down his bed.

"What is he going to tell me anyways?.." Subaru thought as he suddenly trailed off to sleep.

~~Small Time Skip~~

"*knock*knock*" A knock echoed the quiet room.

"hmm?..." Subaru groaned as his slumber was disturbed.

"Subaru-nii! Dinner's ready~!" A cheery voice called.

"un..." Subaru replied as he fixed his bed hair.

After a bit of fixing~~

"Well the sleeping beauty is finally awake~" Tsubaki cooed cheerfully as he held Azusa's hand from under the table.

"Well sorry to wake you up from your sleep Subaru,but you can't skip dinner~" Hikaru showed a cheeky smile at the 9th son.

"mm..." Subaru just nodded and just sat on the chair.

"hmm...wait..Where's Iori?.." Azusa suddenly noticed that the silverette isn't there.

"oh he said that his back hurts for some reason so he stayed in bed and told me to bring dinner to his room instead~" Kaname grinned while sweating bullets 'I'M SORRY IORIII...' Was the only thing that Kaname is now thinking for Iori had to skip school and just stay in bed for someone had to do hard on him.

"Oh is that so? well okay then.." Ukyo just kept on his usual poker face.

"Ittadakimasu" Then all dug in their dinner peacefully.

~~Wednesday~~

~●Natsume's PoV●~

"ughh..." I groaned as the brightness of the sun hit my eyes. "Ughh...What day is it?.." I looked at my calendar and I see it's Wednesday...WAIT WEDNESDAY?! I shot out of my bed and prepared myself.

Wait! I still haven't messaged Subaru about the time okay...what time is it?! I took a glance at the clock and it reads '12:00 pm'

okay...I'll give him 1 hour to prepare...

To:Subaru

Oi Subaru meet me at (*Insert cafe name here*) maybe around 1:15..

I messaged and sended it.Okay that's done...so I'll just stay here about 45 minutes and go there and wait for him for there at the cafe..yosh..That's about it!.. *grumble* err....I still haven't taken breakfast yet....

~●Time Skip●~
~●Normal PoV●~

Natsume was now at the cafe,waiting for his crush. He never thought that he would be gay or somethin' He thought that it might be just his imagination until he did something..ehem masturbate while thinking of Subaru. But now that you think about it He is a perfect match for Subaru: Both are serious types,awkward types,have same interests,also the people that barely talks. See? perfect match.

Natsume just glance here,glance there, think about business at times until a voice snaps him out of his thoughts.

"Natsu-nii. You there?.." The raven-haired man waved his hand over Natsume's sight.

"uhh..what..ah! Subaru" Natsume didn't really process at first but soon did.

"uhm...so Why did you ask me to meet with you again?" Subaru awkwardly asked as he sat in front of Natsume.

"Well..uhh...Just wanted to have some bonding time with you..that's all.." Natsume lied as he scratched the back of his head.

"bonding time? That's so unlike you Natsu-nii...did you eat something? or drink something?" Subaru wondered as he raised a brow at his older brother. Yes it is true,It IS unlike Natsume to bond time with someone,He's usually the type to be a loner instead.

"True..But Still I did ask to meet you here for a reason...but I'll tell that reason after we spend the day.." Natsume explained.

"okay then..."

~●Time Skip(Cause too lazy to do scenes that I suck at)●~

By the end of the day,they just walked around,doing fun things or so,Now lastly they were at Natsume's apartment since Subaru was about to go home,It was already getting dark.

"nya~" A meow of cat was heard as the two entered Natsume's apartment.

"Oya..Tsubaki.." Natsume looked down at Tsubaki who was purring on his legs.

"Nya~" another meow was heard.

"..oya Azusa.."Natsume kneeled down and patted both the cat's head,and a purr as a reply.

"Uhmm....Natsu-nii,Can I take..a shower here?.." Subaru asked quietly.

"Ah..sure,I'll lend you some clothes and a towel." Natsume gave a little smile at Subaru as he stood up again and went to his room,to get the needed items. Natsume then came back with clothes and a towel and lended it to Subaru.

"here.." Natsume said as he lended his brother the items.

Subaru nodded as a response and went to the bathroom.

'Okay...I'll confess to him...I can do this!' both coincidentally thought at the same time.

After a few minutes of waiting,Subaru went out of the bathroom with a heavy blush on his face.

As Natsume turned to look at Subaru,he saw that obvious blush on his face. "Subaru?.." Natsume looked at Subaru.

"N-Nani?.." Subaru looked away.

"Nothing...but.." Natsume took a deep breath as he stood up from the couch and went close enough to Subaru.

"Subaru..." Natsume said his name in a serious manner. "I love you..." Natsume said straight forwardly.

Subaru's eyes widen and his blush reached to his ears;though he didn't get to process the words properly in his mind. "C-Come again?..."

"I love you..Subaru"Natsume said once again and kissed Subaru. Subaru's eyes widen a bit but then closed and returned the kiss as his hands snaked around Natsume's neck.

After a good 15 seconds they parted. "So..Your answer?.." Natsume said with a bit of a worried tone,afraid of getting rejected. Why? Well obviously wouldn't want to get rejected by their crush right? so let's just---

"H-hai.." Subaru accepted and hugged Natsume. Yahoo! Subaru didn't reject the orange-haired man.

"I'm glad.." Natsume gave a soft smile but then turned into a smirk. "Doesn't that mean I'm top?" Natsume smirked as he pinned Subaru to the floor.

"?! N-Natsu--hmm~" Before he could even continue his words,Natsume caught his lips and Both already began their little 'work' enjoying the pure pleasure from his love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
18.5K 626 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..