The Football Girl

Від anabelsoup

Alexandria wasn't your average girl. She loved football and she was pretty good at it too. Her father is her... Більше

Chapter One: Try outs
Chapter 2: good job.....not
Chapter 3: really bro really
Chapter 4: I can't take it anymore.
Chapter 5: I'm trying my best
Chapter 6: New beginnings...I guess?
Chapter 7: Who needs you anyway.
Chapter 8: Time for you to get over yourself
Chapter 9: Not my problem
Chapter 10: New friend?
Chapter 11: Whatever
Chapter 12: Fights?
Chapter 13: Just Stop
Chapter 15: Nothing New?
Chapter 16: Hater gotta hate
Chapter 17: Never giving up on you.
Chapter 18: You're going to be okay
Chapter 19: Sick feeling in my gut
Chapter 20: Keep going you got this
Chapter 21: Get Better Bud
Chapter 22: It will be everything
Chapter 23: The Moment it all comes down
Chapter 24: Which one?
Chapter 25: Biggest decision
Chapter 26: Of all people why me?
Chapter 27: Can I do this?
Chapter 28: It hurts so much
Chapter 29: We got this
Author's Note
Chapter 30: It's Going to be Difficult
Chapter 31: I am never alone
Chapter 32: Going Back
Chapter 33: Play Offs
Chapter 34: Deciding The Future

Chapter 14: No not you!

2.9K 83 4
Від anabelsoup

My dad's face was filled with hatred, anger, disgust, and mostly sadness.

"What do you mean he told you that?"

"I mean that he pulled aside and said that he was in love with me and wants me to dump Ashton so we can be together. Daddy, I'm scared. He could ruin my chances in getting to a good college. He could ruin me!" I could feel the tears on my cheeks.

"No shhh princess. I won't let him come near you. I will have a talk with him. No Coach should make you feel so uncomfortable." My dad kisses my forehead and we walk back inside. I could see Ashton was restraining himself from punching Coach Lewis. When we both walk in Coach Lewis' gaze goes directly to my chest. I immediately cover my chest with my arms. Ashton comes to my side and kisses my cheek. I could tell he was trying to tell Coach Lewis that I was his. Ashton put his arms around my waist and smiled at Coach Lewis.

"We need to have a talk." says my dad. Coach Lewis frowns at him.

"Okay?"

"Dale, I understand you talked to my daughter today?" Dale, looks at my dad and nods.

"And I understand that you said you were in love with her." Dale smiles at my dad and nods.

"I am going to tell you this once, stay away from her. She is only 17 years old. She has a boyfriend who I like. She obviously doesn't feel the same way. If you don't listen to my words I will go to the school about this. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Then Coach Lewis gets up and walks out the front door. I hear Ashton and my dad sigh in relief.

"That's over with. Now you two go have fun with the rest of the team. Their outside in the pool." I go upstairs to change into my swimsuit. It was a two piece. The top covered my chest. My bottoms went just below my belly button. I put my swimsuit cover on and go downstairs. Everyone is outside throwing a football around. Some are in the pool. Some are trying to do tricks off our diving board. When I walk out I look for Ashton. Then I feel arms around my waist.

"Looking for me?" I turned around to see my wonderful, handsome boyfriend.

"Yeah." We walk to the edge of the pool and look around. Most of the guys have faint six packs. I wasn't trying to check them out. I turn to look at Ashton, he was taking his shirt off. I immediately started to drool. I could see that he had a v-line. I was trying not to stare. But I mean that hot guy is all mine!

"Hey babe you got a little something on your chin." I wipe my chin to find nothing there. I smile at him then begin to take my swimsuit cover off. Ashton's mouth opens wide. When I look around I see that all the guys are looking at me.

"Dang girl! You lookin good!" Yells Brandon. I cover up my stomach with my arms. Yes I know I was in great shape but you can't blame a girl for being insecure. I went to the diving board to get in the water. When I got there I couldn't decide what to do.

"Do a back flip!" I smile at my crowd and walk to the back of the board. I run to the end and jump off the board while turning backwards. I hit the water. It was cold at first but I got use to it. When I came up for air, I saw Brandon, Drake, Ashton, and Levi swimming towards me fast.

"Uh Guys?" They all stop and look at me. I raise my eyebrow at them.

"You were under for awhile."

"Aww you care!" I yell. Then Brandon dunks me under. I swim after him and dunk him. After that I was mostly on Ashton's back. He was carrying me around like I was light as a feather.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!!" yells Drake. Ashton smiles at me and head towards me. 

"No not today lover boy. I get her." Brandon goes underneath me and picks me up. I squeal.

"Brandon!! Put me down!" I scream.

"No we are always partners during chicken fights! We always win!" yells Brandon. We look around and see that one of the skinny freshmen is on Ash's and Drake's shoulders. 

"Let's do this." says Brandon. I smile at him. He goes towards Ashton. I grab the freshmen's arm. I think his name is Adam? He tries not to push. 

"C'mon dude fight back. I don't care if I get hurt." I say. Adam starts to shove. I fall back a little back but Brandon hangs on to my legs. 

"I got you." he says. Then I shove Adam so hard he falls off Ashton's shoulders. We move on to the next victim. After battling with the others the only people was left is Trey and Austin. 

Austin is our biggest defense, Trey isn't small either. 

"We got this. Just do the thing we usually do." We start wrestling for awhile. I could tell we were losing so I make Trey hit me. 

"Ow!" I yell. Everyone looks at us. 

"Alex? I'm sorry are you okay? I didn't mean to-" Then Brandon shoves Austin hard.

"Yeah! WE WIN!!" I slide down Brandon's back. 

"Cheaters!" yells Trey.

"No, there is no rules." I say. We all start to get cold, we head inside to change and eat dinner. I go upstairs and change into sweats. When I walk downstairs Little Jon is sitting with Ashton. He's all cuddle up in his lap. I smile at them. I was happy now. Ashton was a great boyfriend. He supported me no matter what I did. My left shoulder started to hurt. I walk to the bathroom and get some tylenol. 

"I'm not doing this." I mumble. I walk back to the living room to see most of the guys eating. Ashton still had Little Jon on his lap. 

"You go get food and I'll take him to bed." I pick up my brother. I look down at his peaceful sleeping face. He looks so much like my mom. I tuck him in and go back downstairs. When I arrive in the living room all the guys are in a circle discussing something. 

"Right! Tabitha has a nice body, I mean I would totally get together with her." Then I hear some of the guys agreeing with Drake. I shake my head at them. Boys will be boys. 

"Oh no Alex is back better stop." I hear Brandon. I look at him and stick my tongue out at him. I sit next to Ashton. He puts his arm around me. 

. After that most of the guys were discussing girls butts. 

"Alright next one. Alex." I look at them. 

"No. Don't you dare." 

"C'mon we've rated all but yours." I just shake my head.

"She broke my scale." says Ashton. Most of the guys agree. 

"That wasn't for you to agree. She's mine." He says. I start to laugh. 

"Of course babe, I'm yours and only yours." I go to kiss him but we are interrupt.

"Aww they are so cute! I want a relationship like them." We all look up and my anger boils. 

"What are you doing here?" I growl. It was Amanda. 

"I'm here for my boyfriend." I look around the team to see who it would be. But no one would date her, she's a cheater. Then I see her walk towards Drake. My eyes turn wide. 

"No way." says Brandon. Drake takes her hand and waves to us. 

"Bye everyone." I look down to the ground. I won't even look at Ashton. Later the guys leave. I'm walking Ashton to his truck. 

"Hey, look at me. Just forget them. They are trying to get to you. I'll pick you up tomorrow." I kiss him goodnight and head to my bedroom, I fall asleep. 

*********************Next Day!*******************************   

I wake up with a jump. I was ready for tonight. I get ready for the day. I pack my cleats and pads. I'm already for Ashton. When I arrive downstairs. I see my dad talking to Ashton. 

"Goodmorning." I say.

"Goodmorning." They both say. Ashton's smile makes me melt. We leave shortly after that. When we arrive in the parking lot. Brandon, Levi, Drake, and Amanda are in our hang out spot. 

"I'm done." I say. Ashton looks at me. 

"C'mon babe, he's just trying to make you anger." We walk over there. Ashton is carrying both our duffel bags. I'm carrying our backpacks. 

"Hey guys." I say. They all say their hello's. Amanda is staring me down. I look at her. 

"You got a problem?" 

"No, it's just what happen to you?" 

"Excuse me?" 

"I mean you use to be all girl now you're just a guy."

"I'm still a girl, just because I play football doesn't mean anything. It just means I'm unique. I don't go with the flow." She looks at me with smirk. 

"So Ash, can I call you that? How's your sisters?" She twirls her hair around her finger. 

"Um no you can't call me that. Only Alex. Their pretty good. Well we need to go." He grabs my hand and walks away. 

"I'm going to punch her." I say. Ashton just laughs. The rest of the day went by fast, soon we were on the bus heading to our game. The bus is full of laughter. 

 The guys start to sing some disney songs. Then we arrive after that. When we arrive off the bus I see that our fans are screaming. I smile at them. They keep me going. 

"Alright guys and gal, change and go on the field for warm-ups." We all change and head out to the field. When we started the game my left shoulder started to hurt. Really bad. I just shook my head. 

"You'll be fine." I say to myself. By the time the game is almost over, I'm almost in tears from the pain. 

"Alright guys one more touchdown." We decided I would throw to Brandon. 

"Down set blue 52 blue 52 set hike!" I look for him, I see him and I throw it. 

"TOUCHDOWN!" We all hug each other. I take a quick shower and change then head to the bus. I get some ice and put it on my shoulder. 

"Hey babygirl. What's wrong with your shoulder?" says Ashton. 

"Just pain, nothing new." He sits down and puts his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4M 48.3K 34
COMPLETED I've always been the person that does whatever someone tells me I can't. Can't graduate with a four-point-oh? Check. Can't win a modeling...
336 0 27
An ordinary college girl and quite a popular football player fall in love. But it's not as easy as it's supposed to be. And it's not his fame that's...
Not Your Average Football Girl Від Judea Perez

Підліткова література

1.3M 31.9K 35
**UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Kaeleah looks like the type of person you would consider a cheerleader. Everyone expects her to be on the cheer-leading squad...
263 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...