Chapter 14: No not you!

My dad's face was filled with hatred, anger, disgust, and mostly sadness.

"What do you mean he told you that?"

"I mean that he pulled aside and said that he was in love with me and wants me to dump Ashton so we can be together. Daddy, I'm scared. He could ruin my chances in getting to a good college. He could ruin me!" I could feel the tears on my cheeks.

"No shhh princess. I won't let him come near you. I will have a talk with him. No Coach should make you feel so uncomfortable." My dad kisses my forehead and we walk back inside. I could see Ashton was restraining himself from punching Coach Lewis. When we both walk in Coach Lewis' gaze goes directly to my chest. I immediately cover my chest with my arms. Ashton comes to my side and kisses my cheek. I could tell he was trying to tell Coach Lewis that I was his. Ashton put his arms around my waist and smiled at Coach Lewis.

"We need to have a talk." says my dad. Coach Lewis frowns at him.

"Okay?"

"Dale, I understand you talked to my daughter today?" Dale, looks at my dad and nods.

"And I understand that you said you were in love with her." Dale smiles at my dad and nods.

"I am going to tell you this once, stay away from her. She is only 17 years old. She has a boyfriend who I like. She obviously doesn't feel the same way. If you don't listen to my words I will go to the school about this. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Then Coach Lewis gets up and walks out the front door. I hear Ashton and my dad sigh in relief.

"That's over with. Now you two go have fun with the rest of the team. Their outside in the pool." I go upstairs to change into my swimsuit. It was a two piece. The top covered my chest. My bottoms went just below my belly button. I put my swimsuit cover on and go downstairs. Everyone is outside throwing a football around. Some are in the pool. Some are trying to do tricks off our diving board. When I walk out I look for Ashton. Then I feel arms around my waist.

"Looking for me?" I turned around to see my wonderful, handsome boyfriend.

"Yeah." We walk to the edge of the pool and look around. Most of the guys have faint six packs. I wasn't trying to check them out. I turn to look at Ashton, he was taking his shirt off. I immediately started to drool. I could see that he had a v-line. I was trying not to stare. But I mean that hot guy is all mine!

"Hey babe you got a little something on your chin." I wipe my chin to find nothing there. I smile at him then begin to take my swimsuit cover off. Ashton's mouth opens wide. When I look around I see that all the guys are looking at me.

"Dang girl! You lookin good!" Yells Brandon. I cover up my stomach with my arms. Yes I know I was in great shape but you can't blame a girl for being insecure. I went to the diving board to get in the water. When I got there I couldn't decide what to do.

"Do a back flip!" I smile at my crowd and walk to the back of the board. I run to the end and jump off the board while turning backwards. I hit the water. It was cold at first but I got use to it. When I came up for air, I saw Brandon, Drake, Ashton, and Levi swimming towards me fast.

"Uh Guys?" They all stop and look at me. I raise my eyebrow at them.

"You were under for awhile."

"Aww you care!" I yell. Then Brandon dunks me under. I swim after him and dunk him. After that I was mostly on Ashton's back. He was carrying me around like I was light as a feather.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!!" yells Drake. Ashton smiles at me and head towards me. 

"No not today lover boy. I get her." Brandon goes underneath me and picks me up. I squeal.