Luke Hemmings's Sister || Cal...

By hannahhoran16

Hannah Hemmings was Luke Hemmings sister. They didn't get along very well. So what will happen when their par... More

Welcome to my life
Paint fights and tours
A/N
Planes and buses
Drunk Hannah
Ticklings and Rude Fans
A/N
Nando's and Waitresses
Carnival fun
Zayn
Ice Cream and Guards
Panic attack
Never have I ever and Prank Wars
The beginning
Just hear me out
The Note
Flight A51
Creepy Doctors
Authors Note
"Luke, stay with me."
"Did you two make up?"
"Did you guys have sex?"
"You have beautiful eyes."
"You are totally brainwashed."
"Ladies break it up."
"We're making Calum jealous."
"You are something else Hood."
"Want to go on a date?"
"It's a surprise darling."
Hello
"Please put my sister down"

A/N

3.4K 45 6
By hannahhoran16

Hey guys first off I want to say thank you so so so much for all of the reads, votes and comments that you have being doing on this story. It really means a lot to me.

I would also just like to let you know that I have a new story up and it is called Fragile. I just really couldn't wait to post it because I have had this idea for a long time and I love it so much. So I was wondering if you could possibly check that story out because that will really mean a lot to me. It's an Ashton Irwin love story.

I am currently writing the next chapter but it won't be posted until the previous chapter has ten votes. Then I will post the chapter.

I am also in South Carolina right now in Edisto Island and the wifi is so bad but I am working with what I have.

Thanks again for everything.

-Love H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.6K 32
I don't know where this story will go, or where it will end, but Katie is Luke's sister. After being bullied by her brother, and his brain-dead, assh...
1.1K 0 47
Annabelle Arabella Hemmings. 29 January 1995 It's not easy being Luke Hemmings older sister and practically mother. Our childhood was pretty rough an...
73.5K 1.4K 37
It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you have a best friend, Amy, who you know y...
18K 560 76
Meet Katara: younger sister of Kendall Schmidt from BTR. She's been with them every step of the way. Even now, though they're not famous anymore. Wha...