Confusing

Da dolanfandomcrazed

Andrea had just moved to New Jersey for her dads job. Her life has an unexpected turn when her neighbors star... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

6

185 2 0
Da dolanfandomcrazed

I just walked in my house and it was silent. "Dad!" I yelled out. No answer. I walked into the kitchen to get a water and got a text.
Dad: sorry left to a meeting be  back around 9:00☺️
Great I thought to myself. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I took my water bottle and went up to my room. I sat down on my bed and turned on my tv. I put on my favorite tv show. After a while I got bored and decide to go for a walk. I grabbed my phone and went to the front door. I decided I would write a note for my dad. I wrote my note and walked towards the door. I walked outside and put my headphones on. I was walking towards the park that was near my neighborhood when an arm flew across my shoulders. I turned to see who it was. Ethan big surprise. "Hello." Ethan said smiling. "Well hello there." I said smiling. "I was wondering if maybe next Friday you would like to go get pizza with me?" Ethan asked scratching the back of his neck. "I would love too." I said smiling. Through out the whole time Ethan just kept smiling. Ethan and I walked back to our houses shortly after our walk to the park. "Well I guess I'll see you Monday." Ethan said with his hands in his pockets. "Guess so." I said agreeing. We said our goodbyes and gave each other a hug. I walked into my house and saw my dad in the kitchen on his iPad. "Hey." I said grabbing Oreos. "Hello." My dad said looking up at me. "How was the meeting?" I asked trying to make a conversation. We shortly ended our conversation and walked off. I went up to my room and watched Netflix and YouTube all day.

Morning
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made cereal and went to the living room. I watched my tv show for a little while and then got up to put my bowl in the sink. I turned the tv off and went up to my room. I quickly took a shower. I got out off the shower and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. It was a lazy kind of day. I quickly put on my clothes I picked out and walked over to my bathroom again. I combed out my hair and then blow dried it. After I finished blow drying my hair I went over to my bed and laid down. I got my laptop out and went on YouTube.
Morning
•••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I walked over to my dresser and picked out my outfit(picture above). I got dressed and went over to the bathroom to do my hair. I brushed my hair out and straightened it. I then put my hair up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs and decided to eat breakfast today. I put some pop tarts in the toaster. While I waited for the pop tarts I grabbed a water from the fridge. I grabbed my pop tart and walked out the door.
School
***************
I walked into school and went straight to my locker. I grabbed my books and went to class. I finished first period and never saw Ethan even after class. I went to second period and saw Grayson. "Hey Grayson where's Ethan?" I asked sitting next him. "He had other things to do." Grayson said a looking down. "Okay thanks." I said knowing he didn't wanna talk anymore. I finished the school day and walked back to my locker to put some things up. I walked over to my locker and put my combination in the lock and opened it. I put my books into my locker and shut it. I walked home playing music from my headphones. I finally got home and changed into a lose T and and some active shorts. I sat on my bed and did some stupid homework. After I finished my homework I watched tv. After awhile I got hungry so I walked to the kitchen and got a little snack. I eat my snack and went back upstairs and continued watching some tv. I got bored and went on my laptop and watched some YouTube videos until I got bored again. What can I say I get bored easily. After I was done watching videos I started to play music and dance around. The only reason I did this was because I needed to clean my room and I got bored. I finished cleaning my room and sat on my bed. I sat there for a little while when I got a text.
Cameron: Hey gurly meet me outside in 15 min dress casual😚
I got up and went to my clothes I had on earlier and slipped them back on since there still clean. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth really quick and redid my ponytail. I grabbed my phone and walked outside to meet Cameron. I got in her car and we drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked turning the volume to the music down. "Can't tell you it's a secret." She said looking at me smirking. We came to stop and when I looked up its was the woods. "Um Cameron whatever I did that hurt you I'm sorry just please don't kill me." I said unbuckling my seat belt. "Your fine silly, now follow me." She said as she walked out of the car. She stopped and I did as well. "See this path?" Cameron questioned pointing to the little path in front of us. "Yes." I said blankly. "Follow it to the end." Cameron said pushing me towards the little walkway. "What do I do at the end?" I questioned looking back at her. "You'll see when you get there, now go." She said pushing me. I turned towards the path and walked down it. I came to the end and I was shocked. It was      beautiful.
...............................
Ohh cliffhanger so I won't be updating this Friday but when I come back the next chapter will be awesome I hope but I wonder what's on the other end can you guess?💋❤️😏❤️💋

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.3K 154 23
Sarah's life has only been going down hill. Her parents are gone, she lives with her abusing aunt and uncle, her brother is leaving her to go to col...
2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...
899K 17.4K 37
What happens when Adrian moves directly across from the Dolan's house?
286 39 14
Britt has just moved to New Jersey for her mom's new job. She has to start all over. Get a new house, new school, and new friends.