8

I woke up to the same stupid alarm clock that I hear every morning. I sat up in my bed still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes and then reached for my phone. I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram for a few minutes. I put my phone on my bed and walked over to my bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I then walked over to my closet and picked out what I was going to wear. It was cold outside so I wear a Nike sweater, ripped skinny jeans, and my sneakers (picture above). I put my clothes on and ran downstairs. I got a text from Ethan telling me to hurry up. I quickly grabbed an apple and my bag then walked outside yelling bye to my dad. I walked over to the sidewalk in front of my house. I walked out on the sidewalk I looked around and found no one. Ethan then came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned to him and smiled. "Well hello there smiley one" I said laughing at his adorable smile. "Hi." He said still using his cheeky smile. I turned to my other side and saw Grayson. "Hi Gray." I said smiling over at him. "Hey." He said no turning look at me. I just shrugged it off and continued our walk. We arrived to school and parted our ways to our lockers. I grabbed my books for first period. I put my bag up and shut my locker. "Bye E." I said walking past Ethan. "Bye A." He replied walking to his class. I walked in and took my seat next Taisa. I haven't had any issues lately with her. I opened my nook and took notes. When Taisa handed me a note. I took it in my hands slowly looking over at her. She just stared at the board. I slowly opened it and read it.
I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I was just jealous and worried that you might of taken Grayson from me. Now I don't get him because of this. Please accept my apology.
I then looked back to her and then the bell rang. She grabbed her stuff and walked out of the classroom. I quickly grabbed my stuff and went to my locker still in shock of the letter Taisa gave me. I grabbed my books for second period and then shut the locker. "Hello." Taisa said scaring me to death. "Omg, Taisa, Hi." I said heavy breathing. "Did you read my letter?" She asked excitedly. "Yes, I did." I said slowing my breath a little a bit. "So..." She paused looking at me. "I do accept your apology." I said not knowing what to say. "Yes!" She yelled jumping in the air. "I guess I'll see you at lunch?" She asked walking towards her class. "Yeah, sure, see you the." I replied in shock of what just happened. I ignored it and went on to my next class, Mr. Davidson. I waked into the class and took my seat. My seat is next to Grayson so I quickly went to were my assigned seat. "Hi." I said looking at Grayson. "Hey." He mumbled Scooting further down in his seat. I didn't continue the conversation knowing he didn't either. The class was slow. "Can I go to restroom Mr. Davidson?" I asked raising my hand. "Sure." He replied slowly. I stood up and walked towards the door. I walked over towards the water fountain. I stood back up and swallowed the water I had just drank. I turned around and saw Ethan. "Hi E, what ar-" I was cut
off by him smashing his lips against mine. I was short of breath of the sudden kiss. He finally separated from my lips. "Sorry, babe I've been wanting to do that for awhile now." He said smiling. I was in lost for words. I turned to my right seeing if anyone saw us. I saw Grayson standing there with wide eyes and his mouth wide open like he was in shock. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Grayson said turning towards the direction of our class and started running. He came to the door and opened as fast as he could but entered slowly. I walked to class after saying bye to Ethan. I entered causing everyone to turn they're attention towards me. I just ignored it and ran slowly over to my seat. "What is up with you?" I asked Grayson taking my seat. "Nothing is wrong with me." Grayson said clenching his jaw. Not shortly after the bell rang. Grayson grabbed his stuff not making eye contact with anyone. He quickly made his way through the door and out to his locker. I quickly came up by him as he was shoving books into his locker. "Grayson what's up with you?" I asked a little angry at him. "NOTHING CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." Grayson yelled slamming his locker shut. I didn't say anything I just walked away. I already had my books for third period and just went on to the next class. Mrs. Granger, I had this class with Taisa and Ethan. I sat in my seat in the very back. I just stared at my book the whole time. It finally was time to go home after a long day. Grayson never answered my question. I came to the sidewalk and put my headphones in. I told Ethan that I wanted to walk alone today and he gladly respected it. I came home after along walk. I went up to my room and watched tv since I didn't have homework today. After awhile I heard a knock on the front door. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Grayson standing there with his hands in his jacket pocket. "Why are you here." I asked frustrated because what happened earlier. "Listen I need to talk to you about earlier." Grayson said nervously.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys sorry this is late I forgot about it and wrote it really late. This is also unedited so sorry if it's bad I tried I'm gonna try to write an extra chapter Wednesday if not I'm sorry it might also be really short😒 I'm sorry BAII❤️💕