6

I just walked in my house and it was silent. "Dad!" I yelled out. No answer. I walked into the kitchen to get a water and got a text.
Dad: sorry left to a meeting be  back around 9:00☺️
Great I thought to myself. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I took my water bottle and went up to my room. I sat down on my bed and turned on my tv. I put on my favorite tv show. After a while I got bored and decide to go for a walk. I grabbed my phone and went to the front door. I decided I would write a note for my dad. I wrote my note and walked towards the door. I walked outside and put my headphones on. I was walking towards the park that was near my neighborhood when an arm flew across my shoulders. I turned to see who it was. Ethan big surprise. "Hello." Ethan said smiling. "Well hello there." I said smiling. "I was wondering if maybe next Friday you would like to go get pizza with me?" Ethan asked scratching the back of his neck. "I would love too." I said smiling. Through out the whole time Ethan just kept smiling. Ethan and I walked back to our houses shortly after our walk to the park. "Well I guess I'll see you Monday." Ethan said with his hands in his pockets. "Guess so." I said agreeing. We said our goodbyes and gave each other a hug. I walked into my house and saw my dad in the kitchen on his iPad. "Hey." I said grabbing Oreos. "Hello." My dad said looking up at me. "How was the meeting?" I asked trying to make a conversation. We shortly ended our conversation and walked off. I went up to my room and watched Netflix and YouTube all day.

Morning
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made cereal and went to the living room. I watched my tv show for a little while and then got up to put my bowl in the sink. I turned the tv off and went up to my room. I quickly took a shower. I got out off the shower and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. It was a lazy kind of day. I quickly put on my clothes I picked out and walked over to my bathroom again. I combed out my hair and then blow dried it. After I finished blow drying my hair I went over to my bed and laid down. I got my laptop out and went on YouTube.
Morning
•••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I walked over to my dresser and picked out my outfit(picture above). I got dressed and went over to the bathroom to do my hair. I brushed my hair out and straightened it. I then put my hair up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs and decided to eat breakfast today. I put some pop tarts in the toaster. While I waited for the pop tarts I grabbed a water from the fridge. I grabbed my pop tart and walked out the door.
School
***************
I walked into school and went straight to my locker. I grabbed my books and went to class. I finished first period and never saw Ethan even after class. I went to second period and saw Grayson. "Hey Grayson where's Ethan?" I asked sitting next him. "He had other things to do." Grayson said a looking down. "Okay thanks." I said knowing he didn't wanna talk anymore. I finished the school day and walked back to my locker to put some things up. I walked over to my locker and put my combination in the lock and opened it. I put my books into my locker and shut it. I walked home playing music from my headphones. I finally got home and changed into a lose T and and some active shorts. I sat on my bed and did some stupid homework. After I finished my homework I watched tv. After awhile I got hungry so I walked to the kitchen and got a little snack. I eat my snack and went back upstairs and continued watching some tv. I got bored and went on my laptop and watched some YouTube videos until I got bored again. What can I say I get bored easily. After I was done watching videos I started to play music and dance around. The only reason I did this was because I needed to clean my room and I got bored. I finished cleaning my room and sat on my bed. I sat there for a little while when I got a text.
Cameron: Hey gurly meet me outside in 15 min dress casual😚
I got up and went to my clothes I had on earlier and slipped them back on since there still clean. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth really quick and redid my ponytail. I grabbed my phone and walked outside to meet Cameron. I got in her car and we drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked turning the volume to the music down. "Can't tell you it's a secret." She said looking at me smirking. We came to stop and when I looked up its was the woods. "Um Cameron whatever I did that hurt you I'm sorry just please don't kill me." I said unbuckling my seat belt. "Your fine silly, now follow me." She said as she walked out of the car. She stopped and I did as well. "See this path?" Cameron questioned pointing to the little path in front of us. "Yes." I said blankly. "Follow it to the end." Cameron said pushing me towards the little walkway. "What do I do at the end?" I questioned looking back at her. "You'll see when you get there, now go." She said pushing me. I turned towards the path and walked down it. I came to the end and I was shocked. It was      beautiful.
...............................
Ohh cliffhanger so I won't be updating this Friday but when I come back the next chapter will be awesome I hope but I wonder what's on the other end can you guess?💋❤️😏❤️💋