12

Sorry this isn't edited be prepared for some mistakes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I didn't worry about my phone right now so I just sat at the edge of my bed. I slowly stand my self up and trudge over to my dresser. I quickly picked something to wear and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I did my hair in a simple side braid. Clothes above. I grabbed my phone and ran to school. I went to my locker and threw my extra stuff in and grabbed the stuff I needed for Mrs. Holley, History. I speed walked to my class and sat in my seat. Everyone else walked in that wasn't already in there. Mrs. Holley got out of her squeaky chair and passed out a quiz. I stayed answering the quiz for the whole class period. When the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and walked out of  the class room and went to my locker. I opened my locker and shoved my stuff in my locker. I grabbed one of my books when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned around and found out it was Ethan. "Well, hello." I said with a sly smile. His hands moved up to my lower back and mine around his neck. "Hey, are you okay after what happened?" He asked kissing me on my forehead. "Yes I'm okay." I said smiling back. I gave him a peck on the nose then turned around to get the rest of my things.
Skip to the end of day •~•~•~•|•~•~•~•
I put my headphones in as I was walking down the sidewalk. Before I could turn my music up I heard two voices "hey." They said in sync. I turned my head to the side and there was Ethan and Grayson. "Hi." I replied to the twins. "Um, can you come over and help me with some homework?" Ethan asked. I thought over what he had asked and remembered I'm not allowed to. "Yeah, what time?" I asked not thinking clearly. "7 sound alright." Ethan replied smiling. "Yeah that's fine see you then." I said giving him a quick hug. "Bye." He said hugging back. "Um, bye." I said awkwardly to Grayson. "Bye." He said with no emotion just looking at his feet. He seemed at loss for words. He locked as if he had made a mistake or was stuck thinking about something.
*****************
Omg I'm so so so so sorry about me no uploading Friday but it wasn't close to being even half way done. The point is that it's up and ready. So sorry but I still love you❤️😘