5

I woke up and looked around a little bit. I was in a bed with an arm around my waist. I turned over to see who it was and it was Grayson. The only thing I could think of was "Why?". I laid back down and snuggled up to his
embrace. I laid there for a bit just looking at him when I saw his eyes flutter open. I quickly closed
my eyes hoping he wouldn't see me. "I know your awake." Grayson said in the hottest morning voice. "How did you know?" i whined sticking out my bottom lip like a little kid. "I saw you close your eyes." Grayson said giggling. "How did I get up here?" i asked sitting up making sure to prop myself up with my arms. "I carried you up here after you and Ethan fell asleep." Grayson said sitting up against his headboard. want to watch some movies?" Grayson asked smirking a little bit. "Sure." I answered excitedly. "Let's go to the living room!" Grayson exclaimed getting up from the bed and walking out the door. I sat on his bed for a little bit watching him walk out of the room. Why? You may ask. Cause he was shirtless. "Are you coming or not?" Grayson asked standing at the doorway. "Of course." I replied feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks. "Awwww someones blushing." Grayson said walking over to me. "It's cute though." Grayson said smiling as he was poking my cheeks making me blush more. "Come on, Lets go." Grayson smiled and grabbed my wrist pulling me up from his bed. We walked towards the stairs and then he turned around to face me. "If he is asleep we're gonna wake him up my way, Okay?" Grayson whispered raising an eyebrow. "Okay." I whispered back smiling. We stood there in silence for a bit just looking into each others eyes. Are attention got caught by loud snoring from the living room. We looked back at each other and started laughing. Grayson started walking down the stairs when Ethan's snoring got louder. Grayson led me over towards the kitchen and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a pie. He turned around and handed me the pie. He trotted over to the cupboard and grabbed an airhorn and some earplugs. "Here put these in your ears." he said as he handed me some earplugs. I sat the pie down on the counter and quickly put them in. After Grayson put his in we walked over to were Ethan was peacefully sleeping. "Lets mess that up." I thought to myself. Grayson told me where to stand and how to hold the pie. I stood where he told me to stand, behind the couch, and held the pie the way he told me too. Grayson got out his phone and opened vine (I know this next part wasn't one of their vines but just pretend it was). Grayson blew the horn causing Ethan to shoot up into the pie. "Got it!" Grayson exclaimed holding his phone in the air. "You guys better run now." Ethan said angrily. Grayson and I looked over to each other and took off in different directions. Ethan kept following me. I don't really know my way around their house and turned into me taking unexpected turns. Some how I ended up in Grayson's room again. I decided to go hide in the closet. I quickly got in Grayson's closet making room for myself. I sat in the tiny space i had for about 3 minutes when Ethan busted through closet door. "I found you." Ethan said smirking. Ethan reached down and grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to face him. Are faces were really close just inches apart. "Do you trust me?" Ethan asked shyly. "Y-ye-yes." I stuttered. Ethan started to lean in. I did the same not knowing what to do. Just before we were about to kiss Grayson walked in. "Woah, sorry to interrupt." Grayson said sarcastically taking a seat on his bed. Ethan then looked down and started laughing. I did the same with my heart beating out of my chest. We walked out of the closet and stood around Grayson. "Um, I should get going." I said grabbing my phone. I was almost out of Grayson's room when a hand grabbed my wrist. "Are you sure you can't stay for a movie?" Grayson asked smiling. "I guess I can." I replied putting my phone in my back pocket. We all walked down the stairs and towards the living room. Ethan sat down and patted the spot next to him for me to sit. I took a seat next to Ethan on the really comfortable couch. Grayson then sat next me. We picked a movie to watch shortly after a few arguments of us not deciding between 3 movies. I got a little hungry after about 20 minutes causing me to wander off to the kitchen. I looked around in the pantry and found some goldfish. "Did you get hungry?" Ethan asked smiling. "Yeah." I replied opening the goldfish and eating a handful of them. "So about earlier......" Ethan trailed off until I cut him off "let's just forget about it." I said taking my goldfish towards the living room. "Yeah just forget about it." I heard Ethan say lowly making him sound hurt. I felt bad about saying forget about it. But I can't talk about that awkward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I've been thinking about doing p.o.v changes but I can't decide if I should or not but anyways I don't think I can bust next Friday cause my mom is taking me and one my friends on a trip so if u can't update next Friday I'm sorry ❤️