13

Another unedited chapter👍🏽sorry😁
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I walked over to Ethan's house after I "stopped at my house" as Ethan and Grayson believe. I balled my hand up into a fist and knocked on the door. Not too long after an out of breathe Ethan answered the door. "Sorry, Grayson was chasing me in the around." Ethan said trying to get his breathe back. I giggled at what he had said. I then stopped myself from laughing and went to hug him. I wrapped my hands around his stomach and then realized he's all sweaty "ewwwww!" I yelled jumping back. "What?" Ethan questioned confused. "You're sweaty." I complained. "Oh well." He said giving me a huge hug. When he had decided he grossed me out enough he let go of me and then walked in the house me shortly trailing behind him. We made our way over to the back door. As soon as Ethan opened the door Grayson came out of nowhere and tackled him. I giggled slightly under my breath at the sudden burst of laughing coming from the twins. Grayson looked up a little weirded out thinking they were home alone. "Oh h-h-hi." He said stuttering. "Hi." I forced myself to say. I will admit its been awkward seeing Grayson anywhere. Especially when I'm with Ethan.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey I'm sorry I didn't post last week or yesterday but I've been busy with lacrosse and field hockey. I also just got the best news ever so I've been freaked out and have been thinking about if I should take the offer or not. So I'm so sorry I will start working on the next chapter ASAP.👍🏽🐮