3

"I can't believe you did that!" Taisa yelled holding her nose. "Sorry." I said putting my hands up in the air and walking out of the restroom. I walked towards the classroom door and very slowly opened the door. "What took you so long Ms.Holiday?" Mrs. Holley asked a little aggravated. "Sorry I was having issues with the door I kinda got locked in." I said walking towards my seat. "And what about Taisa?" Mrs. Holley asked crossing her arms. "She slipped on some water and is cleaning her self up." I said as I was taking a seat. "So she's hurt?" Mrs. Holley asked walking towards the door. "I guess!" I yelled over towards the door. I hope Taisa says the same thing has me I thought to myself. "Alright students everything is under control just continue with the assignment until class is over." Mrs. Holley said taking a seat behind her oddly very organized desk. The class was long and quiet. Almost the whole time I was pretending to read in my textbook. The only time I wasn't pretending to read is when I was drawing in my notebook. As soon as I finished my very ugly sketch the bell rang meaning we have 5 minutes to get our stuff has I remember it. It's not really 5 minutes but by how far my next class is its pretty short timing to get my stuff ready. Has I was walking out the door Ethan came and met me by the classroom door like he said he would. "So how was class?" Ethan asked walking to a locker 3 lockers down. "What do you think Mr. Never in a bad mood." I said sarcastically laughing a little. He then stated to laugh himself while opening the locker he was walking to. "That's your locker?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows. "Yeah got a problem with that." Ethan stated sarcastically making both of us laugh like crazy.

Skip to lunch
~~~~~~~~~~
Ethan walked me over to these two big doors leading to a huge room filled with students. Has we walked in we got lots of stares even between good and bad. We walked over to the lunch line and got all the weird and delicious food and walked over to find a table to sit at. We finally found a table that had nobody sitting at. Which was rare especially for how big this school is. "So........." Ethan trailed off grabbing his water. "So what?" I questioned looking over to him with a confused face. "How was your first day at a New Jersey high school?" Ethan questioned with his arms out wide like he would hug someone. Which he obviously isn't since no one was around us considering we showed up a bit early. "Good." I replied not wanting to talk about Taisa. "That's good I guess." He replied smiling. As we were slowly eating our food we a few laughing fits and some very corny jokes slip out. Ethan and I took a break from the jokes and laughing and just quietly ate out good when I saw two figures sit next to us which caused me to look up. Great I thought to myself. When I looked up it was Grayson and Taisa. "So, How was class." Grayson asked looking at me and Taisa. "Good." Me and Taisa said in unison. "That's good." Grayson replied a little confused. Lunch went by fast. We all continued on with the day and didn't see each other till the final bell rang. I went to the doors in the front of the school and walked out the sidewalk in front of the school. I've been waking about 1 mile already when Ethan and Grayson came up beside me scaring the poop out of me. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." I screamed as I jumped. "Whoa, some one gets scared easily." Ethan laughed with Grayson. "I have a question?" Ethan replied looking over at me. "Ask away." I replied looking over to Ethan then Grayson. "Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" Ethan asked as we were approaching my house. "Sure. What time?" I asked approaching my door. "6:30 sound good." Ethan questioned yelling over to me as he was crossing the street. "Okay see you then." I replied unlocking my front door.
It was only 3:12 so I have plenty of time to get ready for dinner. I decide I would get ready around 5. I decided to lay down and do some stupid homework the teacher makes us do. I put on my headphones and completed my homework. After I finished my homework I look over to my phone and saw I have a text from Ethan. I quickly replied and went to go find something to wear and quickly got ready. As I walked over to the Dolans door I fell to the ground from some kind of force in the back of my head before I crossed the street. When I looked up I saw....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys sorry it took me longer to update I've been really busy since I came home and I'm kinda rethinking the days I update but I'll let you know when I decide❤️ sorry to leave it like this also😁