PERCYJACKSON,SACRIFICE ( COM...

بواسطة xShandilyax

A thing Percy would have never did. Break up with Annabeth. Well he did. But why? What was more tempting or i... المزيد

PIPER
JASON
LEO
JASON
ANNABETH
THALIA
PERCY
ANNABETH
CALYPSO
JASON
PIPER
ANNABETH
PIPER
JASON
ANNABETH
ANNABETH
RACHEL
THALIA
ANNABETH
NICO
LEO
THALIA
CALYPSO
LEO
HAZEL
FRANK
JASON
HAZEL
THALIA
ANNABETH
ANNABETH
NOTE
THALIA
JASON
FRANK
CALYPSO
HAZEL
ANNABETH
NICO
MARK
NICO
ANNABETH
MARK
PIPER
ANNABETH
PIPER
NICO
THALIA
Almost done
LEO
ANNABETH
JASON
EPILOGUE(THIRD PERSON POV)
FUTURE READERS
SEQUEL
THANK YOU
TAP BY WATTPAD

NICO

8.9K 203 16
بواسطة xShandilyax

I was confused what is actually happening with Percy's soul , being son of Hades its weird right.

I tried my best to hide the confusion. I cannot let Thalia or anyone else no about this.

But I guess failed. Thalia jumped in front of me.

"Nico tell me truly is he okay?" she asked.

"I don't know Thals . His soul is acting weird as if it want to go to death and then something is holding him back. He wants death but something is not letting him" i said and sighed.

"Why would he like to die?" Piper asked.

"I thing he just wanna give up" Leo said and got a slap on his cheeks.

"Owww...."

"Don't. ever. say. that. again" Thalia threatened.

"Its okay Thals . But I think its true" i said.

She started crying.

"Why always he ?" She asked.

"He is a warrior Thals . He is hero of Olympus. he is hero of camp . He will fight and win" Jason tried to make her sister's mood fine.

" I think we should talk to him in the morning " i said again.

Everyone nodded and started walking towards the cabin.

It was midnight and I was trying to sleep when I heard a scream.

But this was not Percy.

But somehow I recognized the sound.

Annabeth.

BUT WHAT THE HADES IS SHE DOING AT MIDNIGHT?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.9K 47 5
For the first time, Percy Jackson is enjoying life. Nothing could ruin his mood. Annabeth and he are dating and having a great time. He is on great t...
104K 1.5K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...
Perachel بواسطة daĸoтa

قصص الهواة

60.6K 1K 20
What would happen if Percy broke things off with Annabeth to date Rachel?
2.5K 46 11
ONGOING AS OF 7/7/21 *** Annabeth has been going to the same prestigious club in Florida since she was little. As she grew up her closest friends asi...