Book One: Second Chance

By SoaringSpirit

Amethyst was kidnapped the night before her fifteenth birthday, since that night till after her eighteenth bi... More

Book One: Second Chance
Prologue
Chapter One: The Special Six
Chapter Two: Pick and Choose
Chapter Three: Submission
Chapter Four: Embarrassment
Chapter Five: Tough Life
Chapter Six: Unknown Pack
Chapter Seven: Rescued
Chapter Eight: Sweat and Blood
Chapter Nine: First Kill
Chapter Ten: Damage Control Stage
Chapter Eleven: Check Up
Chapter Thirteen: Play Time
Chapter Fourteen: Sweet News
Chapter Fifteen: Sympathy
Chapter Sixteen: The Run Home
Chapter Seventeen: Reunion and Confusion
Chapter Eighteen: So Much Hatred
Chapter Nineteen: New Friends and Old Ones
Chapter Twenty: The Stars
Chapter Twenty-One: A New Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Fixing One Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Three: Loud Music plus Drinks
Chapter Twenty-Four: Congratulations are in Order
Chapter Twenty-Five: Impatience
Chapter Twenty-Six: Tale of a Survivor
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Welcome to the Pack
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Deal Making
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Goodbyes
Chapter Thirty: A Really Good Game
**Author's Note** (Novella's)
**Author's Note** (Book Two)
Bonus Story: Tessa's First Night with Quinn

Chapter Twelve: Meeting Other Ex-Prisoners

331 10 0
By SoaringSpirit

After Tessa’s break down, we had gone up to her room, washed, dressed. Then just stayed in the house with the guys. Even though the three of them are older than us we didn’t care. The company was nice for a change.

I found out that Nate and Drew are twenty and Trick is nineteen. So there not  too much older, which is good. But I don’t think Tessa and I would have really cared even if we were hanging with her dad and the Beta. The presence of strong Dominates who aren’t going to hurt us is comforting.

All we did was watch movies, talk with the guys, laugh at the lame jokes that we seemed to have missed out on, watched the guys play Xbox 360 a game called ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.’  They even tried to get us to play.

But we sucked.

Big time.

After that Tessa and I just went up to her room both collapsing on the bed exhausted. She had locked her door for the reassurance to both of us. Drew said he was staying over the night to hang out with the guys, so they stayed up pretty late.

We both know that because we woke up a few times during the night and in the end just laid there listening to them, laughing and talking. The smell of alcohol was present too, but we didn’t really care.

Trudging down the stairs behind Tessa, I wipe my hands across my face still trying to wake up even though I had a cold shower. Unfortunately with me being distracted I’m not watching where I’m putting my feet and I miss the step almost falling down the stairs but I quickly regain my balance before anyone can notice.

Hopefully.

Tessa glances at me over her shoulder as she heads toward the dining room doorway. I just shrug with a sheepish grin on my face not really knowing what else to do.

Walking into the dining room we notice the body stretched out across the wooden table top. His shirt slowly riding up with each turn of his body, his pants – like most guys – are almost of his ass. Tessa stands there blinking staring at her oldest brother with wide eyes, as she tries to come to terms with what she is seeing. I stifle a laugh and nudge Tessa’s shoulder, she glances at me with a confused expression of her young face.

I walk past her closer to the table, wondering if it’s a trick the boys decided to play on us. Tessa walks silently behind me as we both approach the table cautiously. Watching the steady movements of Nate’s chest the whole way.

I stop right beside the table looking at him with a confused expression, Tessa steps up next to me and lifts a hand toward her brother but stops when we hear feet shuffling in the hallway. We both turn as Trick and Drew shuffle into the room, both looking exhausted but with cheeky grins on the faces.

Trick waves for us to move, so Tessa and I quickly but quietly move to the side away from the table. The boys move forward, and stop next to the sleeping companion. Drew lifts one of his arms revealing an air horn.

Glancing up at Tessa and me for a split second, he looks over to Trick who nods his head trying desperately not to laugh. Drew moves his arm with the air horn closer to Nate’s head, the funnel right near his ear. Then with no warning he pushes the button down.

Nate’s jumps up with a start, falling off the side of the table as his Trick and Drew lean against each other laughing. Tessa and I glance at each other smiles on both of our faces, then after a while we both start laughing too.

After a long minute when the laughing dies down, Nate stands on the other side of the table glaring at his friend and younger brother, his eyes flicker over to Tessa and I, we throw our hands up in surrender shaking our heads franticly.

“I hate you guys.” Nate grumbles rubbing a hand down his face.

The other two just laugh a bit more.

“Sorry man, couldn’t help it.” Trick laughs.

Drew only nods his head in agreement as he heads to the kitchen like he lives here fall time. “Coffee?” He calls over his shoulder.

“Yes please.” Nate mutters.

“I knew there was a reason we are friends.” Trick says happily as he moves over to the bar stools around the counter.

“Girls?” Drew looks over at us. “Coffee?”

I look at Tessa who shrugs. ‘Wouldn’t know what it is?” I say turning back to him.

“We’re going to head over and see the other ex-prisoners. I suppose you could call us.” She mutters the last part as turn and walk out of the house back onto the grassed area.

Walking over to the large group of people huddled on the grass under some shady trees under the watchful eyes of many of the Guards Tessa and I move through the crowd seeing in we can find anyone we know.

Right at the back of the group I notice a head of pale blonde hair and instantly know who it is. I latch onto Tessa’s arm and wind my way through never once taking my eyes of her. When we reach the group I smile as I look at the familiar faces of Rosalind, Silvy, Nevada and Odessa.

They notice us after a second and run at us throwing there arms around the two of us in a group hug. I hold onto any of them that I could as I hug them back. Thankful that they all survived.

“I can’t believe we’re all alright.” Rosalind grins jumping up and down.

“I’m so glad we all did.” Nevada sighs.

“We thought you two didn’t make it.” Odessa mutters.

“Yea, we were so worried.” Silvy says. “But now that we know you’re okay we don’t have to anymore.” She grins

“Hey Amethyst, we found someone else who is from Silver Eyes.” Nevada says happily as she loops her arm through mine and starts to drags me through the crowd toward the tree line.

When we break through the crowd, Nevada stops near a group of boys, she surveys each of them before turning to me and pointing at one with dark brown hair and smokey grey eyes. “This is Tommy, he’s also from The Silver Eyes Pack.” Then she turns and walks away.

I stare at her as she darts through the crowd back to our group. Not really knowing what else to do I slowly turn back to the group of boys. Giving them a small smile. “Hi.” I breathe as I try to think of something else to say.

But Tommy says something before me. “You’re really from Silver Eyes?” He questions excitement clear in his eyes.

I look him in the eyes and smile. “Yeah, I’m Amethyst.” I introduce myself.

“Your eyes are silver.” One of the other boys says. That’s when I notice that they are all looking my in the eyes. I glance at the group self-consciously rubbing one hand up and down the other arm awkwardly. “Yea. Yesterday was the first time I’ve seen them for myself.” I mutter.

“Wow. Well we’re all in the same boat. None of us are the same from after our first change.” Another guy says.

All I do is look back up and nod my head.

“Let us introduce ourselves properly.” Says the first boy.

I just laugh. “Names are always good.”

They all smile and laugh in return.

“I’m Darren from The Snow Eyes.” The first one says as he bows his head his blonde hair falling across his forehead, his hazel eyes glancing at the ground.

“I’m James of The Black Eyes.” Another boy with black hair and black-blue eyes smiles politely at me nodding his head.

“Ben, The Storm Eyes.” Says a boy with brown-blonde hair and hazel eyes.

“I’m also from Storm Eyes.” Says a short boy with brown hair and grey-blue eyes. “The names Adam.”

A boy of medium height with red hair and brass eyes looks at me for a split second. “Rob. I’m from The Brass Eyes.” He says quietly.

I take note of how most of the boys are tall but they are all scrawny. Scars pattern the skin like trophies from fights. “It’s nice to meet you all.” I say finally.

“No not all of us.” Tommy speaks up glancing around the group before looking back at me. “There was seven of us.”

“Was?” I question my eyes flickering between each boy.

“Yea. Stephen from Silver Eyes.” Darren says. “He didn’t make it though.” He whispers quietly.

We all stand quietly after that none of us making eye contact as we pay our respects to the one who didn’t make it. Even though I hoped that everyone had made it, my heart and wolf knew otherwise, knew that there was going to be casualties.

Because there always is.

                                                                 * * * * * *

Hello Hello my loverly readers.

Sorry 'bout not uploading last week. I was being lazy. But this week I'm actually writing more chapters. Yay. This chapter as well as the last one, and the next two I think are about them recuperating. Sooo you'll meet more characters, find out new interesting things. Other than that I don't think much else happens......

So anyway.

Like before.

- If you love/like a character in this story and you want to see/learn more about them do let me no and i'll see if I can come up with a spin off for them. I do have about three in mind at the moment. But if I write more that's fine by me. As long as you lot are happy :D

- If you wish to ask me a question or just wanna have a chat. Do talk to me, I won't bite. But I'm not on here much. Just a warning. If one of you do start talkin to me I will probz try to make it on more. Annnnnd u never no I much upload more chapters O.o

- If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you. Just post me a comment and I'll make sure that your one of the next.

Question Time:

What do you think of Nate's wake up call???Hahaha

I wanted to add something fun into this chapter, something new for the girls ;p

Anywho. I believe that's enough from me.

Soooooooooo VOTE/COMMENT and FAN.

Byezzz

SoaringSpirit ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
37.1M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...