The Bad Boy (EDITING)

By Grumpydabbr

As my lips met her soft ones I felt the gentle sparks that made me go crazy fly. The fact that she didn't pul... More

The Bad Boy
The Bad Boy: 2
The Bad Boy: 3
The Bad Boy: 5
The Bad Boy: 6
The Bad Boy: 7
The Bad Boy: 8
The Bad Boy: 9
The Bad Boy: 10
The Bad Boy; 11
The Bad Boy: 12
The Bad Boy: 13
The Bad Boy: 14
The Bad Boy: 15
The Bad Boy: 16
The Bad Boy: 17
The Bad Boy: 18
The Bad Boy: 19
The Bad Boy: 20
The Bad Boy: 21
IMPORTANT NOTICE
A/N
Epilouge
10k Bonus Chapter
Thank You!
100k bonus: A Letter

The Bad Boy: 4

21.4K 569 19
By Grumpydabbr

(edited)

POV: Fiona

  I woke up to my alarm. I sluggishly got out of bed. There was a knock on my door. I opened it to my Brother John. “Shouldn't you be ready? You know I can't give you a ride cause I have work.” he said. When John was 18 and I was 12, both our parents died. He instantly took responsibility showing CPS he was able to take care of me. He did it do we wouldn't separate. “I have a ride.” I answered passing him and going into the bathroom. “From who?” he said following me. “A friend.” I said quietly. “I don't even want to know.” he said rolling his eyes. “Have a good day. Text me if you’re not coming home after school.” he said leaving. “Bye!” I called after him. I brushed my teeth and braided my hair. I don't wear makeup except some mascara to make my eyelashes dark. I dressed in a white tank top and pink cardigan with skinny jeans and black vans. I ate food an heard a horn. I opened the door and stuck my he's out. There was Ryan Sanders, smirking at me from his car. 

~•~ 

POV: Ryan

  I parked I front of her house. Before honking I looked in my mirror. Why do you care, Ryan? Remember, it's just Fiona MacFall. I honked and saw her head poke out the door. She held up her hand indicating one sec. I relaxed against my car seat. Then she came out in her pink clothing and long braided hair. Stop noticing that stuff! You’re a guy, Ryan! I told myself. The closer she got to my car the more nervous I felt. What was wrong with me? I stiffened as she got in the car.  

~•~ 

POV: Fiona

  I opened the door and got in his car. "Hey." I greeted him with a smile. He gave me a struggled half smile. "Hi." he said quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked. On instinct my hand touched his arm. He stiffened quickly and starred at me. "Oh god, I'm sorry!'" I said pulling my hand away. "Its fine." he said turning to the road and driving from the curb. We drove not speaking a word. Half way to school I tried to break the silence. "So, um, are you always this nice to random need girls?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "No. It's just, you, I suppose." he answered. We didn't talk anymore.   We parked in the parking lot and I got out quickly. I put my purse on my arm and grabbed my binder. "Hey, your Fiona, right?" someone asked. I turned to see Danny Wilson, the popular-ish boy of school. He was hot! Sandy blonde hair and green eyes. "Y-yea." I stammered. "Danny." he said sticking out his hand. I shook it. "So you hang out with Ryan Sanders." he smirked. I glanced at Ryan who looked kind of mad at me and Danny talking. "Yes." I answered. "Cool. See you around." he said walking away. Danny Wilson just talked to you! I screamed in my head. "Find me after school and I can take you home." Ryan said walking away quickly. Why did he seem so mad Danny talked to me? I shook the thought off and tried to follow him to ask.

~•~

 POV: Ryan

 Stupid Danny with his slick moves. Stupid Fiona for slobbering all over those stupid moves. I thought. I walk by some lockers. "Why do I care so much!?" I yelled and punched one. A couple freshmen walking next to me jumped and ran. I checked my hand. "Fuck me!" I said out loud. My knuckle had busted open and was now bleeding. "Fuck who?" a girl said behind me. "No one. Fuck off!" I yelled turning around fast. Fiona stood there and had fear in her eyes. "Shit, I didn't know it was you." I told her feeling bad.

~•~

POV: Fiona

 He yelled at me so harshly I took a step back. But he didn't know it was me. "It’s, um, fine." I told him faking a smile. His hand was bleeding. "That's nasty." I said. He looked at it. "Well I got mad thinking about how you and Danny were talking." he said. I couldn't tell that he didn't mean to though. "Why do you care so much?" I whispered. He sighed. "I don't know! When you come near me I get nervous and when to touched me earlier I felt weird sparks and when you talk to me I get really happy. I feel, weird, but good." he said looking away. "Ryan, I-" I began. "Fiona, I'm sorry but you don't want to get involved with me. I'm not going anywhere in life." he said looking at his shoes. He began to turn away but I grabbed his arm. I notice the sparks he mentioned. They felt good going up my arm. He looked me in the eyes. "I think I should be the one to decide who I get involved with." I said walking past him. "I'll see you after school!" I shouted running to class as the bell rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 335 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
18.5K 1.1K 19
#featured #216 in Romance #42 in ChikLit Faye rolled her eyes. "You're such a loser." "And you're so hot in that." She looked at him and found him st...