The Bad Boy (EDITING)

By Grumpydabbr

As my lips met her soft ones I felt the gentle sparks that made me go crazy fly. The fact that she didn't pul... More

The Bad Boy
The Bad Boy: 2
The Bad Boy: 4
The Bad Boy: 5
The Bad Boy: 6
The Bad Boy: 7
The Bad Boy: 8
The Bad Boy: 9
The Bad Boy: 10
The Bad Boy; 11
The Bad Boy: 12
The Bad Boy: 13
The Bad Boy: 14
The Bad Boy: 15
The Bad Boy: 16
The Bad Boy: 17
The Bad Boy: 18
The Bad Boy: 19
The Bad Boy: 20
The Bad Boy: 21
IMPORTANT NOTICE
A/N
Epilouge
10k Bonus Chapter
Thank You!
100k bonus: A Letter

The Bad Boy: 3

21.8K 573 28
By Grumpydabbr

(edited)

POV: Fiona

I watched him drive away. Why on earth was bad boy Ryan Sanders being so nice to me? I'm just a nerd girl. And he's so, cute and bad. I thought. Oh stop it now, Fiona. He is going nowhere in life. You’re not allowed to think of him like that. I told myself. "Fiona, get in the house!" my brother John called from the front door. I hurried inside. "Who the hell was that?" he asked. "Ryan Sanders." I said dropping my bag. "Ryan Sanders? Stay away from him." he told me. I faced him. "What?" I said. "Stay away from Ryan Sanders, Fiona." he said sternly. "I can hang out with whomever I want, John." I said stomping away. I sat in my room. After a while I took a shower. When I came out my iPhone dinged. I check it and saw it was Facebook. I opened the app and read the notification. RYAN SANDERS SENT YOU A MESSAGE. Oh god. I opened the message. 'Hey Fiona MacFall.' I rolled my eyes. 'Hello Ryan.' I replied. My phone dinged again. 'What are you up to?' he asked.

'In bed.'

'Sounds sexy ;)'

'No.'

'Don’t be so cold.'

'I'm not'

'You are'

'No, Ryan, I'm not!'

'Ohhh. Anyway. I'll see you tomorrow ;)'

'Quit winking at me!'

'You love it.'

'I hate it.'

'You love me.'

'Right Now, I hate you.'

'Oh Fiona. Tsk Tsk Tsk. you'll come around like the rest ;)'

'I won’t.'

'See you in the morning. Don't forget that I'm driving you ;)'

'Good bye, Ryan.'

'Don’t dream about me to much' he said and I didn't reply to it. I shook my head and set my alarm. Tomorrow morning I had to see Ryan Sanders almost first thing.

~•~

POV: Ryan

She hasn't replied for fifteen minutes. What the fuck? I thought. Wait, why are you tripping. It's just Fiona MacFall. The helpless, smart, adorable- wait. You did it again Ryan. I said hitting my wall. If she's JUST Fiona MacFall, why can't I get her out of my head?

~*~

This chapter is sooo super short. Sorry!

-Liz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
9.4K 379 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
1.3K 105 45
Ryan is a high school junior. It's her first year in high school. She's been home schooled her entire life due to her overprotective mother. Her firs...