The Consequences of loving Ju...

By midnighyte

***DEDICATED TO JUSTIN'S BELIEBERS*** A few comments from the readers: "A seriously must-read story..." - "Of... More

Chapter 1: Jake
Chapter 2: Justin Bieber Tickets
Chapter 3: Today Is The Day
Chapter 4: The Concert
Chapter 5: Consequences
Chapter 6: Headache
Chapter 7: The Next Morning
Chapter 8: Breakfast
Chapter 9: A Busy Day
Chapter 10: Shopping
Chapter 11: Impressions
Chapter 12: Dinner/Date
Chapter 13: The Perfect Night
Chapter 14: Good Morning
Chapter 15: Footsteps
Chapter 16: It's Not Safe
Chapter 17: Barbados
Chapter 18: Help Me
Chapter 19: I'm Sorry
Chapter 20: Maybe It's Time
Chapter 21: Reunited
Chapter 22: Let's Go Home
Chapter 23: A Disturbance
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 25: The Flight
Chapter 26: Face Your Fears
Chapter 27: London
Chapter 28: Make Love To Me
Chapter 29: A Very Good Morning
Chapter 30: A Day Out
Chapter 31: Life Or Death
Chapter 32: It's your fault
Chapter 33: Let It Go
Chapter 34: My Other Half
Chapter 35: Back With Bae
Chapter 36: There's more than one
Chapter 37: I'm Not Ready
Chapter 39: The Waiting Game
Chapter 40: Justin or Jake?

Chapter 38: It's Mine

1K 35 12
By midnighyte

PREVIOUSLEY in 'The Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

~ Justin isn't ready to be a father

~ Jayleigh and Justin both leave to go to Miami on a ship

~ Jayleigh finds a picture of Jake that she didn't remember keeping

~ The picture of Jake had a note on it that read: > Are you sure it's Justin? ;)

CONTINUE to read the 'Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

*********************************

JAYLEIGH'S POV

I sit, paralysed. Staring at the note: > Are you sure it's Justin's?

I have no freaking clue! The last time I had any sexual contact with Jake was when he raped me in the warehouse. Goosebumps spread all over me as I recall the horrific memory. Jake has always wore a condom in the past, did he not in the warehouse? I have absolutely no clue, I was blind-folded for heavens sake! I do remember that I had only just started my period, so I wouldn't have been ready to conceive I don't think - that only happens 1-2 weeks into the period. Ugh, this is so frustrating, I'm so so worried!

I continue to punish my head with the thoughts of Jake, trying to make sense of what happened that day. Shockingly, I remember. I remember him stabbing me and then releasing himself into me! I remember clearly, now. All the drugs at the hospital must've blurred my memory! He definitely wasn't wearing a condom... This thing developing inside of me could...be his!

I literally fall to my knees, holding the ripped piece of paper in my hand, traumatised.

JUSTIN'S POV

I walk over to the restaurant at the back of the ship through the many passageways, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone so I can get the food back to Jayleigh as soon as possible without attracting any attraction. I feel like such a shit bag for what I've made her go through, I've got her pregnant for crying out loud! Me and my freaking hormones...I couldn't help it, she's so damn beautiful. How did I even end up with such a beautiful woman in the first place? The fact that I know she's been hurt and abused before I came into her life kills me everyday. I wish I could've met her sooner, maybe I could've stopped all of this happening to such an innocent, smart and beautiful girl. She really does want that baby, I can tell. But why? She's still so young, so much to live for? I've heard so many stories about having kids...they stop all the fun! We won't be able to go out anywhere, or drink alcohol...and all that stuff! Gah.

I arrive at the restaurant and find that all the food is really, really fancy. This can either be a perk for First Class Travellers as well as a let down. Sometimes I just want to be a teenager and eat junk! Seriously. I decide to walk over to the economy food section, further down the ship where I find an on-board KFC next to the fragrance department. Go figure! I stand in line and wait to be served. Whilst standing, I spot 6-7 girls watching me, giggling and taking photos. I signal for them to come over and they do. "H..hi Justin!" they say. 

"Hello, ladies, beliebers?" I reply, smiling and hoping.

"YES!" they all scream, attracting the attention of others. Most of the people on the ship are adults so there's not much risk of me being bombarded, plus I've brought Bruno with me. One of the two security guards. Bruce is outside Jayleigh's room. I take many photos with the girls and sign all of their arms with my signature and give them all a big hug before giving my order. I really love my fans, they're so special to me.

"Hi, welcome to KFC how may I help?" A young male worker asks behind the stall, who's clearly having a bad day. 

"Hey, could I get the super-large bucket meal for two please?" I ask, politely.

"Any sides and a drink?" he replies, clicking away on the till.

"A side of beans, coleslaw and a large coke, please. Oh and two Oreo milkshakes would be nice" I add, knowing Jayleigh would like it, maybe it'll help with her mood?

"One super-large bucket meal for two, beans, coleslaw, a large diet coke.." He says, but I cut him off. 

"I just said coke bro, not diet" I state. Seeing the mood Jayleigh is in right now, I don't want her getting offended thinking she's fat (which she is absolutely not) if I show up with a freaking diet coke. 

"Sorry, sir. A large coke and two Oreo milkshakes... Anything else?" he replies, apologetic I think about the mess up.

"Yes, hold on. Bruno, what would you and Bruce like?" I turn to my security guard. 

"Sir, you don't need to buy us anything, we'll get something later." he replies, formally. 

"Bruce, you're with me on your day off. Please let me buy you both something, it's no biggy!" I reply, concerned as to why everyone hates me spending my money. Jayleigh comes to mind first.

"We'll both take a number 7, please" Bruce replies, but to the man at the desk. 

I add "and a number 4, please", noticing Bruce's surprised reaction.

"That'll be £58.49, please" the cashier replies. I don't know how much that is because it's in pounds but I don't really care so I insert my card into the chip-and-pin device then enter my pin.

--------------------------------------------------------

I collect my order, give the cashier an 'apparently' big tip because his face turns to rainbows and ponies from one that was dead and bored. Wow, money really does make the world go round, I think to myself. Not for me, though. The only thing I need is my Jayleigh. I pick up my pace because although it's barely been 15 minutes, I miss her so much! We arrive at the suite and find Bruno waiting outside it like I told him. "Everything okay?" I ask him. 

"Yes, sir." he replies. I hand Bruno his and Bruce's KFC bag and tell them they can go to their suite now because I was here. 

"I'll call you if anything comes up" I say before I go in.

"Yes, sir. And thank you" Bruno replies.

I walk in with our KFC bag in my left hand and the Oreo milkshakes in the right. I set them down on the table then look for Jayleigh. "Jayleigh..." I call out. She's not in the main room, I walk over to the bedroom and she's not there either. "Jayleigh!" I call again, louder this time and notice I can hear the shower running. Oh thank god... I walk over to the bathroom and slowly open the door. It's nice and steamy and I can now see my beautiful princess taking a shower. I admire her for a while before walking over to the shower.

"May I join you, princess?" I speak softly, trying not to startle her. She turns around quickly and suddenly I notice that she's been crying. Her mascara is running down her cheeks. 

"Y..yes" she replies to my question. I quickly strip; remove my shoes and sock, t-shirt then jeans and finally my Calvins. I quickly get into the shower, embracing her as soon as I'm in. I hold her to me tight, savouring the beautiful touch of her body. She's heaven. 

JAYLEIGH'S POV

I couldn't take thinking of Jake anymore, my mind was running away with me. I needed a shower, maybe I could try to wash all the confusion and pain away? As soon as the deliciously hot water was on my skin, I could feel my body let go and suddenly I was crying, releasing all my emotions into the stream of water gushing out. It felt amazing, as if I was emptying myself but it hurt at the same time. I need my Justin, I need him so bad. Suddenly, as if god had answered my prayers I heard his voice... 

I turn quickly and find his gorgeous self standing there, looking so perfect as always... Then there's me, a big mess, crying, knowing I look so stupid. He joins me and places me into his arms, straight away. The only place I need to be right now, I think to myself. I savour the moment, adoring his masculine and protective body. He's amazing. I cry further into his chest. Him just being here is all that I need, he doesn't need to say anything to me. He doesn't need to do anything but be here with me...

We stand for what feels like forever but in reality only about 5 minutes... This is heaven to me, in every way possible. My worries have all been put to a side because of this man that I love so very much. I finally decide to look at him and see that he, too is crying. Why? His eyes are closed... I lift my hands up from his chest and take them to his eyes to wipe the tears away into the stream of the water, making him open his eyes. I can see the pain in his eyes... "What's wrong Justin?" I say in the smallest voice possible. 

"You're just...so beautiful, Jayleigh. Why are you going through so much pain? I just want to erase it, take it away from your life so that you can live happily and freely like you should. I would do anything to make that happen, anything..." he says, gritting his teeth and gently pulling my hair, making me look up at him.

"But you're already doing more than enough, Justin. Don't you see? I wouldn't be here without you..." I remind him making him close his eyes again.

When he opens them again, he pushes me against the cold shower wall and kisses me, hard. Owning me, showing my I'm his and only his. "I love you Mrs Bieber" he moans whilst kissing me and my insides suddenly melt. Did he really just say that? "It has a ring to it doesn't it" he says, causing me to giggle. Oh that feels good..to laugh for once. "Can I make love to you now?" he asks, kissing me still. "Y..yes" I reply, wanting him. Needing him. He lifts my up, supporting me from underneath as I lean against the wall, wrapping my legs around his naked waist. He gently inserts his length into me and ugh, it feels so good! So filling, so amazingly painful and that very familiar feeling I know of is building up inside of me, slowely... 

"You. Are. Mine." Justin says, looking down at my breasts, admiring them with his eyes because his hands are still supporting me on top of him. The feeling inside continues to build up whilst feeling his skin on skin action inside of me. "Seeing as you're already pregnant, I don't need to worry about a condom now do I?" he says, giggling. He frowns when he sees that I don't giggle. Imagine telling him that the baby may not be his...

Thinking of all those things and everything that has happened till this moment, Justin's punishing but heavenly rhythm pushes me over the edge and I'm climaxing all around him in a heavenly intense orgasm... He, too is letting go, into me. Breathing incredibly hard but the sound of the shower is more empowering. Justin quickly rinses himself of with some body wash before turning to me and doing the same but spending a little longer. "I'm sorry if what I said upset you, it was a light-hearted joke" he says to me.

"I..I know Justin, I'm not upset at you" I reply.

"Then what is it princess, please tell me? I hate seeing you so worried!" Justin demands, standing up after scrubbing my legs.

 "I found a picture in my belongings..." I say, quickly, trying not to look at him but failing because he's too good looking.

"What picture?" he asks, serious.

"I'll show you" I say, before leaving the warm and cosy environment of the shower and putting a towel around me. I leave the bathroom in search of the picture. I left the torn bits of paper in the drawer next to the bed so I walk over to it to retrieve them. I pick the pieces up and sit on the bed, waiting for Justin. He, too, emerges from the bathroom with a towel that looks like it's about to fall. I lick my lips but turn serious, because I don't know how he's going to react. He looks at me with a where-are-they-look so I hand him the pieces. I watch his reaction like a hawk. His face fills with anger as he sees Jake's face, he looks like he's going explode. It's me who should hate him, Justin, not you! 

Not wanting for him to do anything stupid, I quickly say "turn them around" in a small and nervous voice. He does just that and reads the message... He looks up at me, shocked. He stares and stares at me. "When..did you last have sex with him?" Justin, asks - his reaction unreadable. 

"The..warehouse" I croak. He runs his hand through his hair, stressed. "But my period had just started so I don't think he got me pregnant. Justin's jaw tenses. He walks over to the fireplace and throws the picture into it.

"The baby is mine" Justin says before walking back over to the bed and grabbing my pyjamas. He slides them up my legs, squeezing my bum once he's finished then helps me with my t-shirt. "We can take a prenatal paternity test tomorrow if you have any doubts, my mom had one done when she was my age, too to see who the father was" he says, answering my unspoken question and informing me.

He quickly puts on another pair of calvins from the wardrobe and then some sweatpants, followed by a loose green t-shirt. Damn, he looks good in green! "Come, baby. Let's eat, you must be starving." He says, confirming the way my body felt. I was genuinely so hungry! He holds my hand and walks with me to the table in the main room, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. I see and smell KFC! My face lights up, who would've thought... Justin is watching me and smiles when he sees my reaction. "You like?" he asks, intrigued.

"I love!" I reply as we both sit down and tuck in to this deliciously, greasy meal.

Usually, I would be very guarded as to how I ate in front of Justin but today, I didn't give a crap. I was eating like a horse. I was famished. Maybe it's because of the yet-to-be-baby inside of me? Or the hormones...? Not sure really sure but what I am certain of is how amazing this tastes... "Oreo Milkshake, Miss Bieber?" Justin asks, handing me a my favourite milkshake! How did he know? I grin like a little school girl making Justin giggle. "Oh I do love you, Mrs Bieber" Justin says.

"And I you, Mr Bieber" I reply, mirroring his tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we finish, Justin picks me up and takes me back to the bathroom where we both brush our teeth, staring at each other through the mirror. We finish and before I can put the toothbrush back, Justin picks me up and sits me on top of the skin, still holding me stop support my weight. "I'm glad you told me" he says, leaning in to kiss me. I oblige.

"You didn't really give me much of a choice" I say.

"I just didn't want you worrying so much" He replies.

"I know and thank you. I'm glad I told you" I say, before pulling him towards me and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him. He lifts me up and takes me to our king-sized bed before laying me down. It's actually pretty chilly on board but I like it, it just makes being with Justin more cosy - plus we can snuggle when we sleep I think to myself.

"Sleepy?" He asks.

I nod.

"Well then, let's put you to bed" He says as if he's talking to a 5 year old. 

He's adorable!

He pulls the blanket up over both of us before removing his green t-shirt and throwing it onto the floor. He pulls me close to his chest so I can feel my back against him and his chin in my hair. I honestly love this feeling; being loved and cared for. I never got to experience this before...ever.

He pulls my hair to one side and whispers "sleep, baby girl" and before I know it, I'm in a warm and peaceful sleep in the arms of the one I love most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 87.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1M 54.2K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
149K 11.4K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...