Love's Choice (UPGRADED)

Por MarryMeProd

Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the b... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 (cont.)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 - (cont.)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Review
Help Me?

Chapter 22

2.8K 74 35
Por MarryMeProd

Roc pulls you with full force out of the crowd, as Prod follows behind, with tears flowing down his face.

YN's P.O.V

I admit. I only chose Roc because his tattoo got to me.

Now I realize what a big mistake I've made. I have to make it right before it's too late. Or is it already too late?

Right now, Roc pulls me by my arm through the crowd. I can hear Prod following behind. This made me shed a tear. Look what I have caused.

We passed through the crowd, and Roc still has his tight grip on me. Why does he have to be so strong. "Roc wait...stop! Roc please!" I kept whining. I could see his veins bulking up his hands, his thick neck is all I could see. He kept looking ahead.

We started to run pass the merry-go-round, and other rides, til' we reached the waterfall section. There was a bar beside it, isolated. We went there, and of course, Prod is still behind us. The 3 of us are alone there. Everyone else was at the performance section.

I could hear the host saying something like "Teenage love birds these days haha...we'll continue with-"

"YN please...give me a chance" Prod said, his voice cracked a bit from his crying. I was about to walk towards Prod, but Roc stopped me. He held me back by my arm. "Well excuse the hell outta me, but I don't think I can allow you to sing your way into MY girl's heart!" Roc defended.

"No Roc, don't be like that, please." I begged. Prod stood there looking at us both.

"What?" Roc snaps his head to me, disbelief clear on his features. His eyes become dark.

"I can love whoever I want.." I said to him. Roc gave me a confused look, "But you chose to love me....out of all the boys" Roc said, like an innocent child who just had his promise broken by Santa Clause.

"It's because of that freaking tattoo." I exclaimed. "It scared me Roc."

Roc's eyes widen at me, then he said softly "YN, but-but you promised me you'll choose me, so if I didn't have this tattoo you wouldn't have chosen me??"

Then Roc looked at me, with pure sadness in his eyes. "What are you trying to say?" Roc tensed up, his breathing getting heavier. I can tell he's trying not to break down.

End of P.O.V

Prod was loving this moment between you and Roc. He has faith that'll you will go home with him.

"Aye man, take a look at her finger." Prod told Roc.

Roc took your hand, slightly bends your wrist to see the ring on your finger in the slight darkness of the night. Roc hissed his teeth. "YN, I love you. I mean like...I ain't get this tattoo for nothing!" Roc was starting to get frustrated. He was losing miserably and hated every second of it.

Then Prod jumped in again, "Can you um, let me see this tattoo you speak of?" Roc looked at him sharply.

"Roc show it to him." You said sternly. Roc didn't do anything. You went ahead and lift Roc's shirt half way up.

"NO!" He yelled out in defense.

Roc tries to push your arms away. Prod comes up closer to you guys. "Aye aye aye, don't you ever touch her like that bruh." You finally lift the shirt up. Where's the tattoo? IT'S SHADED OUT!

It was all fake. You take a step back in complete despair. "Roc .... where, where's the...fuck man. YOU FOOLED ME!" You yelled. Roc stutters on his next words.

"I-I'm so sorry. It isn't what it looks like." Roc pleaded, with nothing else to say. You are very sure, even though in the darkness, that there is no tattoo on his chest anymore. This made Prod very happy inside, but at the same time seeing you hurt does not make him happy. 

Roc tries to come closer to you, and you kept pushing him away. "Don't touch me." You would say.

Prod walked up and stood before you, and placed his palms on Roc's chest. "Look here man, just let her go...okay."

Roc and Prod have that connection that the other boys don't with each other. So when Prod told Roc that, Roc took it easily. He knows it's for a good cause.

"WOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Screamed the crowd. You guys look over at the huge crowd. They were awaiting the fireworks session.

You moved from behind Prod and up to Roc. You placed your hand on his cheek, and the other on his chest.

"Roc honey, I don't mean to hurt you one bit, but you hurt me first. You lied to me Roc." You said softly. Roc didn't look at you at all. He looked down in shame."Roc, look at me. Please"

You lift his head up by his chin, he finally looks into your eyes. "I love you okay? But it's obvious you're not the one....I'm sorry." You tipped up in your heels, and kissed him on the forehead. A small, sad smile found its way on his face.

"I'm sorry" Roc whispers, his voice coarse.

Prod jumped in, "That's what I been tryna tell these niggas for how long now, that I'm the one who woke you up, so there ain't no question about who's yo true love YN, I mean like seriously? c'mon now bruh-"

"Prod you talk too damn much." You said to him. "My bad"

Prod walked over to Roc, who was still dumbfounded a bit. He handshakes him the bromance way. "She's all yours man. Take good care of her." Roc said.

Prod grins at him. "Thanks man. I love you bruh." Prod says.

"Yeah, I love you too man."Roc strained to say back.

Well at least their not stabbing each other up and what not.

As Roc walks away to the audience, Prod stands in-front of you. "Come here." He coos. He holds your hand, fingers intertwined together, and walks you over to the waterfall.

The lights around the place glowed and reflected beautifully on the water. Prod holds both your hands in his.

"This ring represents something." He holds your hand up to show it.

You: Our Love.

Prod: My Queen

You: My King

Prod: My Love

You: My Life

You both smile & blush at each other. "Why are we so cheesy?" You giggle with Prod and ask.

Your hands were shaking inside of Prod's. You've never felt this way before. There was silence between you two. But not too awkward....it was just a moment of love.

Nicki Minaj's "Masquerade", the chorus came on. Your eyes widen in joy, Prod chuckles knowing this is one of your favorite songs in the world.

The crowd began a countdown as the song plays.

"10

9

8

7" Prod gave you the look.

"Wanna do this?" He asks.

"Let's do it" You replied.

"3

2

1!!!!!!"

Prod holds your face gently, crashing his lips unto yours. Something he's wanting to do again. Your lips fit perfectly on his.

The fireworks blew up in the air, and in your heart. This is the best moment ever.

"I wish that I could have this moment 4 life.......4 life....." This song started as you and Prod skinny dipped in the water of the waterfall.

Don't worry you took your heels off first.

You guys play in there, Prod leaving kisses all over face making you laugh. The fireworks were still being thrown.

Prod get serious suddenly.

"I love you..." Prod trails off, looking deep in your eyes.

"And I love you too."

You made the right love choice.

The End.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.4K 737 22
It is about this adopted teenage, Krissy, who goes through routes in her life with having a bigger big brother than her who's 16. He is in a group wi...
3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...