New Stepbro Huh?

By 0g_crazy

It all started the day my mom decided to date again. I must be honest, the guy who she's dating is really coo... More

Its Cute
But..
Suspension
Valentine's Day Dance
Just Know This
Bahja's House
School || Old Friend
"You're What?!"
Atlanta || Apology
"I'm Done With You"
Wedding Catastrophe
Suicidal Thoughts
Shocker
Be My Girl
What Did I Do To Deserve This?
Los Angelos Babe
Do You Really?
I Will Always Love You
Perfect.
Season 2 || The Kids
Just Showed Up
Quality Time
Memories
Date Night
Plotting
Road Trip (Part 1)
Road Trip (Part 2)
Road Trip (Part 3)
Dinner Plans
Calling The Crew!
A Visit To Uncle Rodney
Finally
The Twins' First Day
No Longer
Stop Feeling On Me!
How Will I?
Mommy's Gonna Go Crazy?
On My Own
Funeral || What Happened
Season 3 || Home Just Isn't Home
Wrong Thing Said
Asking For Help
Awkward
The Interview
Skyline Apartments
Time To Plan
Take It slow
Success.
Cake, Cake, Cake
Lunch With The Twins
First Day At Work
Realization
Whatever
I'm Done
Girls' Day Out
Christmas Shopping, Boo.
A Short Visit
Christmas Get-Together
Season 4 || I Need Some Space
Something Ain't Right
Getting Help
I Missed This
I Have To
Words From Dr. Phillis
Yours and Mine ;)
Party... Then Crash
Business Meeting || Doesn't Suit Him
Hangover Recovery
Am I..
Down To Buisness
You Don't Think...
Time To Find Out..
Letting Them Know
Just A Normal Day With A Visit
Don't Stress
Secrets
Happy Birthday, Baby
You've Got My Heart
Season 5 || A Lot Of Time
At The Airport
Wet N' Wild
This Is For My Momma
Watching From A Distance
Tevin's Feelings
Messed
My Apology
Cold
Lunch With My Homies
Love In LA
Astrony
Stressed || Out With Mommy
Love and Discipline
The Necklace || 3 Days
Support
Surprise
Once Again
He Wanted You To Be Happy
Officially Cuffed
Another story

A Cup Of Rozay

978 48 1
By 0g_crazy

POV: Toya's
Day: Monday
Time: 8PM
Place: 230 Fifth

I just walked into this bar, 230 Fifth. I sat down at a table in the middle of the floor and watched the various performances. I'm so glad Jac and I never went to a bar because this would have bothered me.

I ordered some onion rings and continued watching as people performed. They're having an Open Mic Night because they're main performer got fired. Hmmm.. Job Opportunity.

I went over and grabbed the flyer off of the wall and walked over to the bar. "Hey... Y'all looking for a singer? Do you know where the manager is?"

Lady: "That's me. My name's Taylor. You gotta sing something first though."
Toya: "Like perform? Up there?" (pointing to the stage)
Taylor: "Yeah...Choose a song from the song sheet by the band and go right ahead."

I nodded my head and walked over to the song sheet on the wall by the band. Hmmm.. Refill. I told the Band Director and he handed me a mic. I walked up on stage and everyone's attention was focused on me. "Good night, everyone. My name's Toya."

The music started playing and I didn't even notice the back-up singers. I started singing and when I got to the chorus..I noticed this guy in the crowd staring at me real hard. He's cute. Since he wanna stare so hard, I started walking off stage and I sang to him.

When I got to the bridge, he smiled at me. Dang, that smile. I knew I was blushing so I went back to the stage and finished the song. When I was done, I got a standing ovation. I smiled, "Thank you."

I gave the mic to the next person who was gonna sing and went back over to the bar. "Well..?"

Taylor: (handing me a paper and a pen) "Fill this out and you start next Monday. =)"
Toya: "Christmas Eve?" (starting to fill out the paper)
Taylor: "Yeah."
Toya: "No prob."

I finished filling out the form and gave it back to her.

Taylor: "Want anything?"
Toya: "A cup of rozay."
Taylor: "ID?"

I showed her my Driver's License and she grabbed a bottle and poured some out in a tall glass. "Keep these coming." I started drinking...One...Two...Three. The same dude who was staring at me earlier came and stopped me from starting to drink the 4th one.

Dude: "Aye.. Stop."
Toya: "Don't tell me what to do."
Dude: (my voice) "Don't tell me to tell you what not to do!"
Toya: (laughing) "Alright."
Dude: "We don't need you getting drunk. By the way, I'm Darryl but call me Ace."
Toya: "Okay."
Ace: "No manners, beautiful?"
Toya: (blushing) "Would you leave me alone?"
Ace: "I don't think you want me to because you blushed for the second time in one night." (laughing)
Toya: (pushing him playfully) "Aight..Whatever. I'm LaToya. You already know what to call me."
Ace: (being playful) "What? Baby?"
Toya: (laughing) "Noooo..Toya."
Ace: "Alright, Nae. See that wasn't so hard, right?"
Toya: "Whatever...Darryl."
Ace: "Aye!"
Toya: (sticking my tongue out at him)
Ace: (pinching my cheeks) "Cute face."
Toya: "Stopppppp.."
Ace: "Why?"
Toya: "That sh-t hurt." (pulling on one of his braids)
Ace: "Ouch."
Toya: "See! It hurts that much!" (laughing and looking at the time on my phone) "I'm just gonna go."
Ace: "Lemme walk you to your car."

Surprisingly, he held my hand and helped me off the bar stool. I paid Taylor for the onion rings and the drinks then Ace guided me out of the bar. In the parking lot, we stood by my car talking for a minute or two. "Bye, Ace."

Ace: (pulling on my hand) "Can I atleast get your number?"
Toya: "Give me your phone."
Ace: (handing me his phone)
Toya: (laughing) "Unlock it, boy."
Ace: (laughing) "Oh.." (unlocking it and giving it back to me)

I gave him my number and got in the car. He still didn't move so I rolled down the window. "What?"

Ace: (leaning in the window and kissing my cheek) "Bye, beautiful."

I laughed. "Bye, Darryl." He laughed as I rolled up the window. I reversed and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 607 19
She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of. She has a crush on this guy . When he...
337 0 37
She's got PTSD and Rich parents,she's feisty and just got out of a relationship,her only support is her bestfriend until she meets a hot messed up gu...
317 4 19
Jaspear- I don't get it. One moment I had her and the next. She was gone but hey I couldn't handle our relationship or becoming a father. I sure love...
53.3K 823 37
hello there my name Annie Edwards and I was the cousin of Sam larusso, we have hated each other ever since we were in 3rd grade all because she liked...