Stop Feeling On Me!

POV: Toya's
Day: Tuesday
Time: 9AM
Place: Kitchen

I'm standing by the frying pan, making eggs while holding the phone between my ear and my shoulder. "Yes mom we're fine..They went to school yesterday...Not until 3:30..Okay, I love you..Bye." I hung up and rested the phone down on the counter. Jac walked in through the front door. He just came from dropping off the twins. When I told him about the incident with Ms. Boojee..That wasn't so pretty. He walked over and kissed my cheek. "Aye! I'm cooking and I need you to hold me up..I'm not well balanced."

He laughed and walked over, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You caused this!"

Jac: "How exactly did I cause it?"
Toya: "You said you were gonna be gentle.."
Jac: "I was..You're just not used to it..yet."

"Alright. Move so I can fix the plates." He chuckled and backed away. I stuck my tongue out at him, turned off the stove and placed the eggs on the plates with the bacon and pancakes. Jac poured two cups of orange juice and we sat down together, eating.

Jac: "So...How do you feel about being a mommy?"
Toya: "Great."
Jac: "I'm surprised you didn't tell them you're not their mommy."
Toya: "Quees, I love them. If I didn't, I wouldn't have risked my life for them, cussed out their teacher, and helped take care of them."
Jac: (kissing my cheek) "Where were you when I was first dating Zonnique?"
Toya: "Being bullied by her."
Jac: "I don't know why you just didn't whoop her asz from the start."
Toya: (laughing)
Bre: (walking in, sleepy) "Morning." (going towards the fridge)
Toya: "Girl, do you ever go to school?" (washing my plate)
Bre: "Yes but sho' as hell not today..I'm tired."
Jac: (laughing and washing his plate next to me) "Lazy."
Bre: "Nope. Just tired."
Jac: "Well..(kissing me) I gotta go. I love you. And bye Bre."
Toya: "I love you too."
Bre: "Bye."

He went upstairs to get his bag. When he came back down, he waved and left outta the door.

Bre: "Don't I get any food?"

"Check the microwave!" I yelled as I went upstairs.

POV: Jac's
Day: Tuesday
Time: 9:50AM
Place: Juilliard

I turned a corner and walked down another hall, trying to get to my next class. I looked by a door to see LoLo walking away from it. I guess she dropped off Tevin. She walked over to me and stopped me by putting her hand on my chest. I moved her hand away from me. "What? I gotta get to class."

LoLo: (putting her hand back) "How bout we go..Get some breakfast and then we can go to my place."
Jac: (slapping her hand away) "How bout NO! My GIRLFRIEND, LATOYA, made me breakfast this morning. I have to get to class."
LoLo: (putting her hand on my cheek) "You don't want her."
Jac: (slapping her hand away) "I want and need her."

She kissed me and I immediately pushed her off. I looked behind her to see Tevin standing there.

Tevin: "So that's how it is, Lourdes?"
LoLo: "Tevin..No. He came onto me!"
Tevin: "B-*** please. I've been standing right here all this time. You left your phone on my desk." (giving her the phone)
LoLo: "Did you just call me a b-***?"
Tevin: (sarcasm) "Noooooo. I called the short, red-head, ho3-like girl a b-***. Get the phuq outta my face and bounce!"

She stormed off and Tevin stood in-front of me.

Tevin: "You did the right thing by rejecting her. If you didn't, you would've got yo asz whooped again!" (doing our handshake)
Jac: (laughing) "We cool?"
Tevin: "Yeah..Now as you were saying, get yo asz to class."

I laughed and walked off.