Stressed || Out With Mommy

POV: Toya's
Day: Monday
Time: 3AM
Place: Apartment

I woke up with JJ in my arms. Jac and the twins moved in with us because of the whole situation with the house. Jac wasn't on the side of me so I moved out of the bed, cautious not to wake up RJ. The twins are sleeping in the other room.

I walked out into the living room to see Jac sitting at the coffee table on his laptop. "Jac.." He looked at me then back at the laptop.

Jac: "Why are you up?"
Toya: "I don't know."
Jac: "Didn't I put you to bed like.. 5 hours ago?"
Toya: "Yes, but I would've felt better if you were there with me."
Jac: "I see."
Toya: "No need to be so cold."

He slammed his computer screen down, causing me to jump. "Sh-t."

Jac: "Dayum-it, Toya. Just go to sleep. I'm upset because some crazy asz person burned down my house."

I glared at him and went into the kitchen. I took some Z-Quil and while I was rinsing out the cup, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Jac: "I'm sorry."

I pushed him off of me and turned off the faucet. I placed the medicine back in the cabinets and was about to walk out but he pulled me into his embrace. I looked away from him.

Jac: (nuzzling my cheek) "I'm sorry, baby."
Toya: "Jac..just..ugh.." (lost for words)
Jac: "I wanna.." (sighing)
Toya: "You wanna what?"
Jac: "Sleep."
Toya: "Then go to sleep." (walking off)
Jac: (pulling me back, pressing his forehead against mine) "With you, please."

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth. He lifted me onto the counter and his hands traveled my body. I held his shoulders and pushed him back. "You need to sleep." He nodded and lifted me off of the counter.

I was about to walk back into the master bedroom but he pulled me back.

Jac: "Stay here."

I nodded. He pulled the bed out of the sleeper sofa and made it up. He laid down and pulled me down onto him, wrapping the covers around the both of us. He brought my legs to his sides and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pecked me on the lips and sighed.

Jac: "Please..Don't ever leave me again."
Toya: "I won't. =)"

I rested my head on his chest and we whispered, 'I love you' to each other.

POV: Jac's
Day: Monday
Time: 11AM
Place: Apartment

I walked out of the bathroom and into the master bedroom to see Alisa watching TV. She was already dressed. The kids are going with Toya to the set of one of her music videos today while I go searching for the new house.

Alisa: "Daddy, what are you doing today?"
Jac: "Looking for our new house."

I walked over to the bed and held her up so she could stand on it, facing me. "Where's mommy, Lana and RJ?"

Alisa: (fluffing up my fro) "Lana is helping mommy dress RJ in the other room."

I nodded as she finished. "You fixed it up good?"

Alisa: "I hope."

I walked over to the mirror, carrying her. I looked at it, she did pretty good. I kissed her cheek. "Perfect." I set her down and sat on the bed, putting on my shoes. Toya walked into the room carrying RJ with Alana following behind. I must say, my baby is DAYUM FINE and she knows how to dress our kids.

Toya: "How many houses are you looking at today?"
Jac: "About 5."
Toya: (nodding)
Jac: "Which video are you doing today?"
Toya: "The remix to You Complete Me."
Jac: "Oh okay. Give me my son, please."

She laughed and gave RJ to me. "Hey." I said bouncing him up and down. He started laughing. We said our good-byes and we all left but before they got in Toya's jeep..Alana ran over to me. "What's wrong?"

Alana: "I'm gonna keep guys away from mommy."

"Thank you, baby girl." I kissed her forehead and she ran off towards the jeep. I laughed and waved to them before driving off.