Road Trip (Part 1)

POV: Toya's
Day: Friday
Time: 5:15AM
Place: Home

I placed the last bag for the road in the trunk and closed it. I turned to see the rest of the crew getting ready to go in their cars. We said goodbye to our parents last night..I wasn't waking up my mom to witness her crankiness. The twins are asleep in the back of Jac's car. Bre and Stina are riding with me. "Y'all ready?"

Bre: "Ready for this long asz drive? Yeah."
Trey: "Aight. Craig where we stopping first?"
Craig: "The Hampton Inn in Atlanta, aight?"

"Yeah." I kissed Jac's cheek before getting in the jeep. I started up the engine and drove off down the road.

Bre: "So the twins are with Ja?"
Toya: "Mhmm."
Stina: "So how are the living arrangements in New York?"
Toya: "Well it's two houses. The guys are in one and we're in one. We don't know who the twins are staying with yet though."
Them: "Oh."

"I just hope this drive isn't as long as it seems." I said as Bre turned up the CD and Turn On The Lights played. She started singing and I sang with her.

POV: Toya's
Day: Friday
Time: 12:32PM
Place: Home

We all pulled up to a rest top gas station. Bre dealt with the gas while I went inside. I walked inside to see Jac and this girl just talking. Then he kissed her cheek. Is this ni66a forreal? I walked up on him and pushed him. "Who is she, Jac?"

Jac: "Toya...It's not what you think."
Toya: "What you mean it's not what I think? I must've been really phuqqing stupid to fall for all your sh-t again, huh?"
Jac: "Toya, baby no-"
Toya: "Save it!"

I stormed out of the store and into the car. I slammed the door close and let the tears fall. The things I go through with him.

Bre: "What's wrong?"
Toya: (breathing heavily)
Stina: "Nae..Calm down and tell us."
Toya: "He was in phuqqing there and I saw him kiss another girl on the cheek."
Stina: (looking out the window at Jac) "He looks pretty upset."
Toya: "Good for him."
Bre: "Don't worry about him girl."
Toya: "I love him though."
Stina: "We know he loves you too."

I sighed, started up the car and drove off. That was a good way to start off this road trip.

POV: Jac's
Day: Friday
Time: 2PM
Place: Hampton Inn, Atlanta

We all pulled up to the hotel. Well that was a long asz drive. The twins are asleep in the backseat. I watched Toya get out of her jeep along with the girls and they took their bags inside. If she would only listen to me. A few minutes later, we all got out of our vehicles and walked towards her. She was standing outside.

Toya: "We got four rooms and there are 9 of us. The girls and I will take one room. You guys can split up." (handing us the room keys and walking back inside)
Craig: "What's wrong with her?"

I can tell he knows her well.

Jac: "I'll tell you later."
Tevin: "It's that serious...?"

I nodded my head. The guys helped with the bags as I carried the twins inside. We went up to the rooms and I rested them down on the bed. Issa got his own room, once again. Tevin and Trey shared a room and the twins and I got a room. I went into the bathroom and ran my hands through my fro. I grabbed my cell phone and tried calling Toya even though she's down the hall.

Toya: "Unless this has something to do with the twins you should hang up."
Jac: "..."
Toya: "Well?"
Jac: (sighing)
Toya: "The hell with it."

She hung up and I slammed my phone down onto the counter, luckily it didn't break. I heard the twins, well specifically Alisa calling me. I walked out of the bathroom to find her fully awake. Alana was still asleep.

Alisa: "Daddy, where's Toya?"
Jac: "She's in her room with Bre and Stina."
Alisa: "Can I go see her?"
Jac: "Not right now..I don't think she's feeling good."
Alisa: (shrugging) "Okay."

I know Alisa was disappointed but maybe Toya wants some alone time. I didn't really do anything though. I plopped down on the bed next to Alisa and watched cartoons with her.