Christmas Shopping, Boo.

POV: Toya's
Day: Saturday
Time: 12PM
Place: Manhattan Mall

I swear I've never been to the mall this much but today I'm Christmas shopping for the crew and Ace. Ever since that night at the bar, we've been talking every day. We even had lunch yesterday at my new apartment in Manhattan. I'm not wearing the necklace today..I have it in my bag.

All I have to do now is get a gift for Jac. I already have everyone else's, including ones that I have to mail to the family back in Orlando.

I left the mall and decided to go to Toys R' Us for Alisa. I got her a Baby Alive doll with just about every piece of clothes and accessories. Then, I went to Walmart. While I was walking through the aisles I bumped into this little girl. She's really cute. I helped her up. "I'm so sorry, sweetie."

?: "Toya?"
Toya: "Hey Deja." (hugging her)
Deja: (pulling away) "Hey girl. This is my daughter, Drea."
Toya: "Hi. =)"
Drea: "Hello. =)"
Toya: (laughing) "Shopping for toys?"
Deja: "Yeah."
Toya: "Same here."
Deja: (high-fiving me) "Good luck, girl."

I laughed and continued walking. I finally got to the electronics. Time to get Alana an iPod. I didn't wanna get her the same Ninentdo so I got her a black iPod touch 4g. I got her a panda case to go with it. I bought it and made my way out of the store.

POV: Toya's
Day: Saturday
Time: 10:35PM
Place: Living Room, Apartment

Right now, I'm wrapping the gifts. And I'm...done. Just as I was about to sit down, the doorbell rang. I walked over to it and looked through the peephole. Yay! I opened it and jumped on him even though he's holding a bag.

Ace: "Someone missed me." (setting me down)
Toya: "Nah..I was just bored."
Ace: (laughing) "Alright, whatever you say."

I blushed and let him in. We sat down on the sofa.

Ace: "I see you were wrapping gifts."
Toya: "Mhmm."
Ace: "No wonder why you were bored."
Toya: (laughing) "What's in the bag?"
Ace: "Clothes and chinese food for me and you."
Toya: "Thank you. =)"

We started eating but ended up cleaning because we threw noodles at each other. I walked out of the kitchen and he pulled me down onto his lap. I just caught on to what he meant by clothes. "You're staying over?"

Ace: "Yupp."

I started tearing up. Dang, I'm emotional. I started having memories of how Jac stayed over at the apartment a few weeks ago.

Ace: (wiping my tears) "What's wrong?"
Toya: "It's just that my -ex stayed over a few weeks ago..I started crying because of how we ended."
Ace: (making me straddle his lap) "Wanna talk about it?"

I nodded my head and explained everything. From high-school to now about Jac and I. When I was done, he was in shock.

Ace: "Dang, he has trust issues."
Toya: "Tell me about it."
Ace: (laughing) "You were a crack-head."

How he said it made me start laughing. I was cracking up on his lap. "Forreal?" He nodded because he couldn't stop laughing. "Alright..Alright. Yes I was. But he paid for me to go to rehab and you know what happened from then."

Ace: "Well (caressing my cheek) he has no idea what he's missing out on. Now come on."

He lifted me into my room and set me down. He took off his shirt, leaving him shirtless. Oh Lawd.. He lifted me up and threw me on the bed. I laughed as he pulled the sheet from out of the closet, laid down with me and covered us both. He pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek.

Ace: "Good night, Toya."
Toya: "Night, Darryl."

He slapped my thigh really hard. "Sh-t, okay! Good night, Ace." I heard him laugh. He kissed the back of my neck as I drifted off to sleep.