Date Night

POV: Toya's
Day: Monday
Time: 5:30AM
Place: Kitchen, Home

I stood in the kitchen and yawned. I'm up this early because I work as an assistant to Aaliyah. She's a dance teacher for little kids. The classes are really early and I have to be their earlier. I was packing some water and multi-grain bars in my gym bag, along with my iPod dock. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I peeked my head up, only to see Que standing there shirtless. Oh Lawd.

Jac: (walking over and kissing my cheek) "Good morning, baby." (going over to the fridge)
Toya: "Morning."
Jac: "Why so glum?" (searching for an apple)
Toya: "It's too early for this crap."
Jac: (chuckling) "It's your job.."
Toya: (sighing) "I know."
Jac: "Well..(closing the fridge) We're out of apples." (spinning me around to face him) "How long are you gonna be at work?"
Toya: "Until 3. Why?"
Jac: "I wanna take you out tonight."
Toya: "On a Monday night?"
Jac: "Why not? Jazmine and dad are gonna be home by midday so they can watch the twins.."
Toya: "I don't know about the whole date thing..It's gonna be awk-"

He cut me off with a passionate kiss. He grabbed my waist pulling me towards him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both pulled away breathing heavily.

Jac: "Please."
Toya: "Okay."

He smiled and grabbed a banana from off the counter behind me. I zipped up my gym bag and faced him. "I'm out. See you later."

Jac: "Love you."

"Love you too. Tell the twins I said bye." I walked out of the kitchen, grabbed my car keys and went out the door. I locked the bottom lock from the inside and went over to the car. I got in, threw my gym bag into the bag seat, hearing it hit against the twins' booster seats. I buckled up and drove off. Wow...It's all still the same..Passion.

POV: Jac's
Day: Monday
Time: 7:34PM
Place: Restaurant

Right now, I'm in Outback with Toya. She looks cool, calm and collected. Still beautiful. We're eating and just joking around. I wonder how she'd feel if I told her I still love her. "Toya..?"

Toya: "Mhmmm?"
Jac: "Where do we stand?"
Toya: "Huh?"
Jac: "Relationship wise."
Toya: "Ummm-" (looking down)
Jac: "You remember that day we had lunch with your mom and my dad? Then we went to the beach?"
Toya: "Yeah?"
Jac: "And I told you I love you?"
Toya: "...Yeah."
Jac: "I still do."
Toya: "No...You stopped loving me that way, the day you kissed Bahja."
Jac: (grabbing her hand from across the table) "Toya...I apologized over and over for that and I mean it when I say I'm sorry. I love you too much. But what I wanna know is do you still love me..?"
Toya: "Yes."
Jac: "Why don't you still love me though-Wait, did you say yes?"
Toya: (laughing) "Yes."
Jac: (smiling hard) "So why didn't you tell me?"
Toya: "I was scared."
Jac: (smirking and standing up)
Toya: "Que, what are you doing?"
Jac: (reaching for her hand) "Be my girl..Again, please."
Toya: "..." (taking his hand and standing up)
Jac: "Answer based on how you feel."
Toy: "Ask me again.."
Jac: "Will you be my girl-"
Toya: "Heck yes!"

I chuckled and picked her up, spinning her around. I kissed her hard and put her down, letting my hands travel down to her waist. I pulled away and pecked her lips multiple times. "Now...We have two beautiful girls to get home to."

Toya: (grabbing my hand) "Let's go then!"

I guess the waitress was watching because she hurried over and handed us the receipt. I paid the money and knowing Toya, she probably didn't want me to. She was glaring at me so I chuckled. I grabbed her chin and pecked her lips, "Paying the bill is a man's job." She blushed. I laughed as we walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. I got my girl back.