Don't Stress

POV: Jac's
Day: Saturday
Time: 2:45PM
Place: Clinic

Right now, Toya and I are at the clinic. Tevin has the twins today. We're waiting for the nurse to call Toya's name. "So do you think we're gone find out the baby's gender today?"

Toya: "I think so."
Nurse: "LaToya Williams."

We followed the nurse hand in hand into the same room we've been going in since Toya got pregnant. I helped her up onto the bed as we waited for the doctor.

Doctor: (walking into the room and closing the door) "Good afternoon, parents."
Us: (grinning) "Afternoon."

He did the usual, spreading that blue stuff across Toya's stomach and then we sat in silence as he looked at the screen.

Doctor: "Do you want to know the gender of the baby?"
Us: "Yeah."
Doctor: "Well you're having a..boy."
Jac: "Yes!"
Toya: (laughing)
Doctor: "The nurse will be in here to help you get cleaned up."
Jac: "Alright."

I kissed Toya's forehead as the doctor walked out. The nurse came in and wiped off Toya's stomach and pulled her shirt down. I helped Toya off the high bed and we walked out. As we were exiting the clinic, Bahja walked up to us.

Bahja: "Oh so you got Toya knocked up?"
Jac: "Bahja..Go bout your business."
Bahja: "No..I wanna talk."
Toya: "About what?"
Bahja: "I..wasn't..talking..to..you."
Toya: "I..will...knock...yo..asz..out."
Bahja: "You're pregnant, though."
Toya: "Me being pregnant will only prevent me from hurting you much more." (smirking)
Jac: "Why are you even here?"
Bahja: "I have a lil problem."
Toya: "Her asz got HIV."
Bahja: "B-*** please. You're the one who continued to sleep with a guy who beat you."
Toya: (holding back tears) "I was being raped."
Bahja: "Didn't ask you that!"
Jac: "Bahja, just go!"
Bahja: "By the way..I'm gonna be back for that little baby of yours...b-***."

She walked off smirking and I turned to Toya who looked furious. "Baby.." She walked off and went towards the Escalade. I unlocked it and she got in. I got in the driver's seat and started driving..in silence.

When we got home, Toya stormed into the house and upstairs. I closed the door, locking it and I went into the kitchen. It took me about an hour to make her some lunch. Chicken sandwich with bacon on it along with some onion rings. I know she loves this meal. I placed the plate on a tray and poured her some juice to go with it. It would've been alize but she's pregnant. I took the tray upstairs and went into our room.

She was laying on the bed, crying. I rested the tray down and laid down in front of her. "Aye..What's wrong?"

Toya: "That b-*** is gonna come after our baby. You saw what they did to the twins."
Jac: "Toya..Everything is gonna be fine. I promise, okay?"
Toya: "No it's not."
Jac: "Toya stop stressing yourself out. It's not good for our baby."
Toya: (silent)

She was on the far side of the bed. "Come here." She just stayed there, "Baby please.." She scooted over to me and I held her waist. "It's gonna be okay. Don't stress." I kissed her forehead. If Bahja messes with our son, we're gonna have ourselves a problem.