Quality Time

POV: Jac's
Day: Friday
Time: 5:32PM
Place: Home

I slowly got up out of the car. That job makes me bored and tired. I locked the car and used my keys to open the front door. I walked in and closed the door behind me, locking it. I looked on the coffee table by the TV to see two boxes of Papa Johns pizza and a stack of DVD cases. I smiled. I wonder what my babies have planned. I walked upstairs and into the twins' rooms to see Toya drying their hair. They were in their pajamas sitting on the bed.

Twins: "Daddy!!!"

"Hey." I went over and spun Alisa around. Toya was drying Alana's hair. I kissed Alana's forehead and Toya's cheek.

Toya: "Hey boo."
Jac: "What's up with the food downstairs?"
Toya: "Well..We're having pizza, ice-cream and watching movies. =)"
Jac: "Nice plan..I'm gonna go take a shower."
Toya: "Take your time."

I put Alisa down and she went to the other side of the room to get her baby alive doll. I covered Alana's ears and whispered in Toya's ear. "I wish you'd join me." She blushed and I winked as I walked out.

POV: Toya's
Day: Friday
Time: 6PM
Place: Home

I'm standing in the kitchen, getting juice for the twins and soda for Jacob and I. I grabbed the cups and managed to carry everything into the living room. I rested them down on the coffee table.

Alana: "I wanna watch Meet Dave!"
Toya: "That movie was out years ago though."
Twins: "YES PLEASEEEE-"
Toya: "Okay!"
Alisa: (grabbing a juice pouch)
Alana: (sitting on the sofa) "Yay!"
Jac: (coming down the stairs)
Alana: "About time!"
Jac: (lifting her and spinning her around her) "Don't sass me!"
Alana: (laughing)

Alisa put in the movie and climbed onto my lap. Jac sat Alana down on his lap and we began watching the movie.

Jac: "Meet Dave?"
Twins: "SHHHHHH!"
Toya: (laughing)

POV: Jac's
Day: Friday
Time: 9:55PM
Place: Living Room

At the end of the movie, the twins were asleep and so was Nae. I scooped the twins up in my arms, took them up to their room. I tucked them in and kissed their foreheads. I whispered, "I love you." I walked out and went back downstairs. I lifted Toya and took her upstairs and into her room. As soon as I walked in, she woke up and grasped my shirt. "What's wrong?"

Toya: "Nothing."
Jac: "You sure? You seem a little stirred up."
Toya: (inhaling deeply) "I'm fine."

I don't believe her. "Wanna sleep with me?"

Toya: "Please."

I faintly smiled at her and carried her into my room. I laid down with her and wrapped the covers around us. I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arm around her waist. "You can tell me what's really wrong when you're ready." I kissed her cheek. "Get some rest..I love you."

Toya: "I love you too."