Forbidden Love(boyxboy)[BroCo...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Sup mah bitches!(nah just kidding) Here have some sparkles *gives you all sparkles* I'm gonna do another Yaoi... More

Important News About This FanFic
PLEASE READ THIS.
Chapter 1: Rising and Falling...
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 1]
Chapter 2: Dangerous Love...[Part 2]
Chapter 3:Loving by The Shadows
Chapter 4: Who's the girl now?
Chapter 6: Shoot to your heart
Chapter 7: The Script
Chapter 8: New Feelings..
Chapter 9: I'll wait...
Chapter 10: I'll See You Soon...
Chapter 11: We're All The Same...
Chapter 12: We're All The Same...
Chapter 13: We Finally Meet...
Chapter 14: Introduction Of Juli

Chapter 5: I didn't know...

1.5K 33 2
By SnowflakesAsahina

It was one quiet,normal afternoon in the university of the soon-to-be couple..Today Yuusuke was now practicing how to shoot a bullet on the target(if you know what I mean *wiggles eyebrows*) along with his other police-taking classmates. While practicing all he could think of was Fuuto,He wanted to just shake it off but the thought of Fuuto just somehow finds a way to tick his mind.

"Mr. Asahina,are you still here?" The officer who was teaching them,noticed that Yuusuke's mind was trailing off.

Snapping back to reality,Yuusuke quickly looked at the teacher. "S-Sir Yes Sir..!" Yuusuke answered and adjusted his fingers from the gun. Focusing on the center of the target,Yuusuke slowed his breathing and made 3 shots and all 3 bullets went to the center of the target. Seeing him success his shooting,Yuusuke silently cheered for himself.

"hm..All 3 bullets went right to the center..Good job,Mr. Asahina." The officer took out his scoring book and wrote down the score of Yuusuke.

"Sir Thank you Sir." Yuusuke saluted to their Commander,also showing a slight smile for being proud of his accomplishment.

The Commander replied with a curt nod,showing Yuusuke can put his hand down."Mr. Asahina,I would like you to be the Captain of this squad,Seeing you how you progress well and how you have become aware of the right and wrong unlike the others here,So I am officially putting you to be the position of Captain." Their Commander announced to the class.

"R-Really Sir?!" Yuusuke's jaw dropped,shocked at the sudden announcement of their Commander.

"Yes Mr. Asahina now get in front and greet once more." The Commander commanded sternly.

"Sir Yes Sir." Yuusuke got into front and saluted to the squad. "I am looking forward to working with you all again,Good luck to you all!" Yuusuke greeted while he got a reply of salutes and a loud 'Hai'. 

"That's enough now,Next person! Now!" The Commander quickly commanded and class started once more.

~~Time Skip~~

It was now their lunch time and the 3 ate together.

"Ne Yuusuke-kun,how's your lesson?" Ema asked with her usual shy voice with a following shy smile.

"It's fine,surprisingly I got the highest score in our shooting practice today and shockingly I was positioned as Captain" Yuusuke slightly said in a boasting tone.

"Yeah it is surprising,How can an idiot like you get the highest score and to be a captain?" Fuuto teased as he made a playful glare at Yuusuke.

"Hey,put a condom on your head,cause if you're going to act like a dick at least look like one too." (Ooohh BURN)Yuusuke countered while he finished down his bento.

"at least I have a dick. yours might be a size as an ant." Fuuto countered again.

"Whatever..I'm not here to talk about dicks while eating,It's really sickening.." Yuusuke rolled his eyes at the childish act of Fuuto.

"Oh my~ You're acting all mature now Yuusuke~ why is that?" Fuuto gave a teasing smirk.

"Well I did get scolded last night cause of our fight so now I don't want to get into trouble cause of you...again." Yuusuke reasoned as he glared at the brunette.

"Haha I knew it~" Fuuto chuckled,honestly knowing Yuusuke would get scolded by their 'motherly' brother cause..Why wouldn't he?

"Well if you did knew it then why bother to ask?" Yuusuke raised a brow. "And plus it takes an idiot to call a person an idiot "Yuusuke said as he fixed himself for he was already done eating.

"u-uhm.." Ema looked at the two with worried eyes,worried what will happen if those two idiots will get into trouble again.

"Tsk,You won this round.." Fuuto frowned at his defeat,don't know what to comeback at Yuusuke's statement

"Good." Yuusuke stood up and gets his stuff "Well I better go now,our next lesson is about to start" Yuusuke waved and left the rooftop.

~~Fuuto's PoV~~

'Great..Now he's gone...I wish it would be nee-san instead to leave...I know he knows what happened yesterday to me and the girl,I don't care about her actually...I've already had a..err..let's say feelings for that idiot..that loud,handsome idiot... Now..I should get to my next singing class...It would..be Love songs right?' I thought while I saw Nee-san beginning to pack her things "you're going already?" I asked.

"well Yes..I still have cooking class to do..." Nee-san answered with a little smile and left the roof top.

"okay.." I say with a slight pout,it would be better if Yuusuke is here..I would have someone to talk to.. ughhh... I stood up lazily and packed my things "Well better get to class..." I mumble to myself then left the roof top as well.

~~Time skip~~

"Mr. Asahina,your turn to present a song.." Madame _____ gestured me to go to the front and present a song.

"hai hai..." I get my lyric sheet and went to the front of the class..I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Song: Love Delight (SEVENTH HEAVEN; Akira)

kane no ne ga tsugeta owari
The demise that the ring of the bell signaled

omoi dake tsunotteku
Only the feelings continue to becomes stronger

hakanage ni midarezaku
Blooming haphazardly and is fleeting

ichirin no bara wo taoreba
If I pluck such a single rose

karen ni ne majiriai tokete yuku yo
(It) becomes mixed up and melts

kono te de
In this hand

mada ikanaide kure
'Don't go yet'

dare mo shiranai ai no hikari wo
The light of love that no one know about

motto oku made hanatte
Shining from deep within

hitomi tojireba shiroku kagayaku
If (I) close (my) eyes, (it) shines white

sekai ga kitto otozureru
The world will surely appear

eien ni
For eternity

tsukiakari miageteru
Looking up at the moonlight

kanashii me wo nuguitai
(I) want to remove the sadness from (your) eyes

The song that you hummed to yourself as you fell asleep

mou ichido
(I want to hear) once more

negaeba negau hodo
Hoping for wishes to be granted'

nani mo shiranai tsumi na egao
Without knowing anything, the smile of sin

akireru gurai yugamete
Was so distorted, (that I was ) surprised

fukaku haireba kousashite iku
If you go down deep, it will cross each other

futari no omoi ima hitotsu ni
naru hazu
Our feelings will become one

sou da, motto yorokobe
'yes, be more pleased'

hazukashigaru koto ha nai
'there is no reason to be embarrassed'

kanjiru mama ni koe wo daseba ii
'say things as you feel them'

motte hageshiku afure deteiru
(it is) overflowing more strongly

ai no izumi de oborete
Almost drowning in the spring of love

kanashii kioku wa subete wasurete
Forgetting all the sad memories

kono ai dake kizande
Remember only this love

dare mo shiranai ai no hikari wo
The light of love that no one know about

motto oku made hanatte
Shining from deep within

hitomi tojireba shiroku kagayaku
If (I) close (my) eyes, (it) shines white

sekai ga kitto otozureru yo
The world will surely appear

eien ni

For eternity

I finished the song with a a fake smile and bowed.

"nice song Mr. Asahina,I really like it..But somehow it lacks something.." Madame ____ said as she looks at me with a somehow pitiful look.

'Missing?' "Missing Ma'am? But I practiced this for how many weeks.." I whined.

"I know Mr. Asahina, but I-in my opinion that in your song something is lacking really.." Madame _____ informed yet again.

"dammit.." I mumble under my breath as I walk away to go to my seat.

"Well that's done..I will tell you your scores tomorrow first thing our class starts and you may take your leave..." Madame _____ said as she somehow arranged the papers she was holding..well whatever.. I want to go home and somehow quickly tell Yuusuke that I want to be his or so...Goddammit What the hell is happening to me...

~~Time Skip~~

"e-etou Yuu-kun..I.." A random girl went to the red-head rather shyly with a flushed face.

"Oh.. Yumiko-san..What is it?" The red-head turned to his classmate in a a bit surprised face.

"Uhmm Y-Yuu-kun..Y-You really did well today..and I really a-adore you.." The girl said with a shy smile on her face as she looked up the red head.

"Ah...A-Arigato.." Yuusuke slightly blushed as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly, for he isn't really used to being complimented by a person excluding his brothers and Ema.

"I..uhmm.." The girl started to play with her hair and keep glancing at Yuusuke with a flustered look.

"n-nani?" Yuusuke looked down at the girl,sweating bullets about what his classmate was about to say.

"I like you..!" The girl confessed.

"eh..nani..?" Yuusuke tried to process what he has heard. 

"I like you Yuu-kun,I had this fluttering feeling ever I first met you..And..and I decided to confess...today.."

"Well..I uhh.."

"OI BAKA YUUSUKE" A cocky voice called out.

"?! Fuuto?" Yuusuke turned to look at the front door of their classroom to see a brunette leaning on the side of the door.

"Yeah It's me,Who else would be this handsome?" Fuuto smirked.

"Okay..? Well uhh..Yumiko-san..I uhh better go..now " Yuusuke said awkwardly to the girl who just confessed to him.

"O-Oh okay...uhmm But! i-if you have time to think about it..please do..!" Yumiko bowed and quickly exited the room,passing by the idol.

"Well will you look at that~ Somebody has an admirer~" Fuuto teased as he entered the classroom of the red-head but deep inside was complete jealousy bubbling up inside him.

"Well haha,I don't care about that..I'll just focus on my studies first before those kind of things.." Yuusuke said with a slight frown on his face.

"awee~ What a shame.." Fuuto cooed but deep down he was already dying for he was already planning to confess as well.

"What a shame it is..." Yuusuke repeated as he fixed his bag.

"Well uhmm..Oi Yuusuke.." Fuuto was beginning to be out of character.

"What?" Yuusuke asked still not breaking contact with packing his things.

"Oi face me.." Fuuto whined as he looked straight at his older brother.

"ughh...fine" Yuusuke then turned to only see a blushing face of Fuuto. "uhmm..?! Fuuto are you alright? your...face is red.." Yuusuke's face was starting to heat up as well cause seeing Fuuto blush was really cute that he might grab hold of him and kiss him recklessly.

"I-I know! so shut up for a bit!..." Fuuto was really losing his composure,he thought that it was going to be so easy but no he thought wrong..

"?" Yuusuke was still wondering why Fuuto was losing his composure and blushing as well it was very rare of him to lose his composure for he IS Fuuto..

"Tch! they say action express more than words so here!" Fuuto surprisingly grabbed his brother's collar and kissed him square on lips,making the red-head's eyes widen. Who knew that Fuuto had the same feeling as well or so he think he has.Was he dreaming? Was he hallucinating? He tried to pinch himself and it slightly hurts so meaning it was real..Fuuto was really kissing him..A dream come true I say.

As Fuuto parted,He was blushing as red as Yuusuke's hair or even more if possible.

"You..kissed me..?" Yuusuke asked in a stupid way for he slightly couldn't believe that Fuuto kissed him.

"Obviously.." Fuuto mumbled.

"Why?,don't you have that girl from yesterday?" Yuusuke frowned.

"hey! I don't like her or love her,I was just teasing her! geez! do you think I can do that in this time?" Fuuto growled

"Well obviously,you already can do that sort of thing" Yuusuke looked away. "and anyways You have no idea what that scene made me feel.." Yuusuke trailed off.

"? Made you feel?" Fuuto looked again at Yuusuke.

"You made me feel anger,sadness,guilt...broken-hearted.." Yuusuke answered as he formed his hands into a fist,and Fuuto noticed that making him hug the bigger male.

"?! F-Fuuto?" Yuusuke,bewildered what caused the male to hug him.

"Fine then....I..apologize...I didn't know...You could've stop me but I know you wouldn't... I apologize Yuusuke..." Fuuto for the first time apologized to Yuusuke.

"....." Silence filled the room.
.
.
.
.
"...Fuuto I love you...you little cocky bastard idol..." Yuusuke confessed as he hugged Fuuto this time.

"..Same as well..." Fuuto showed a little yet real smile as he hugged back.

"W-Will..you be mine?.." Yuusuke stuttered.

"...obviously..you idiot" Fuuto looked away,a slight blush on his cheek.

"then.." Yuusuke for the first time made a bold move and kissed Fuuto square on the lips which Fuuto gladly kissed back.

"that was a bold move..Yuusuke~" Fuuto started to tease yet again.

"oh shut up...my idiot"

~●~●~●~●~●~●

(A/N):

yasssss....!! EXAMS ARE OVER AND YOU HEAR THE STUDENTS GO WILD "YAAAYYYY!!/WOOHHH"

uhmm...ehem...sorry...I was just so happy that I got to update and I was so happy that exams are finally over! that's why I decided to update..and it's such a long update...around..2000+ I say...and it's very rare of me to have that kind of update so thank me~ just kiddin'...So there ya have a happeh ending for the Two idiots~ ^^ see you soon in the next update!

BAIIII MINNA-CHII LOVE YOU ALL!!!~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 3.1K 19
𝐼𝑑'𝑠 π‘Ž π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘—π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ , π‘Šβ„Žπ‘œ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘ π‘’ 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 π‘β„Žπ‘–π‘™π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  . "π½π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜...
53.9K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
48.1K 592 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.