PERCYJACKSON,SACRIFICE ( COM...

Por xShandilyax

A thing Percy would have never did. Break up with Annabeth. Well he did. But why? What was more tempting or i... Mais

PIPER
JASON
JASON
ANNABETH
THALIA
NICO
PERCY
ANNABETH
CALYPSO
JASON
PIPER
ANNABETH
PIPER
JASON
ANNABETH
ANNABETH
RACHEL
THALIA
ANNABETH
NICO
LEO
THALIA
CALYPSO
LEO
HAZEL
FRANK
JASON
HAZEL
THALIA
ANNABETH
ANNABETH
NOTE
THALIA
JASON
FRANK
CALYPSO
HAZEL
ANNABETH
NICO
MARK
NICO
ANNABETH
MARK
PIPER
ANNABETH
PIPER
NICO
THALIA
Almost done
LEO
ANNABETH
JASON
EPILOGUE(THIRD PERSON POV)
FUTURE READERS
SEQUEL
THANK YOU
TAP BY WATTPAD

LEO

11.8K 301 123
Por xShandilyax

So here I am with Leo POV

As I saw Jason running towards beach I knew he would be running to meet Percy ,so I followed him.

I ran and caught with him.

" hey going to meet Percy?"
" yea Drew told he would be at beach."
I growled on the name of Drew that even Jason noticed and frowned.
" what's with Drew?"
" She is dating Percy"

That was enough to make Gaea rise again I guessed.

Jason stopped upruptly then and there.

" that was a poor joke bro" he said with his eyes wide.

I didn't reply and started walking towards the beach.

" hey Leo is that true?" Jason asked again.
I took a deep breath " yea"

And then I guess Jason was calculating everything in mind what all happened after coming to camp and I think it would have made sense now.

We reached beach quitely.

We heard something moving in bushes and we both moved and saw Juniper coming followed by Grover and Piper , Nico and Thalia.

We all were waiting at the beach and Nico and Thalia together (A\N Thalico)

Then came my love Calypso ( A\N This all are happening after Gaea war). She came and sat beside me.

" what happened? " I asked her.
" I am feeling sorry for Annabeth "
" We will sort it out with Percy it would be his some kind of prank or joke" I said more to myself than to her.

She didn't reply and buried herself in my chest as we all waitied for Percy as Drew told Piper that Percy went for swimming so being son of sea god he would be underwater.

Suddenly water started becoming violent and waves became stronger. We all stood to our places where we were sitting. Don't know but I felt like it was not Percy and I flamed myself and moved Calypso behind me.

Watching me in flames everyone took their weapons out.

Waves were hitting the edge more strongly now and then suddenly waves threw someone towards the beach .

Wait it was not someone it was Percy .

Percy was covered with cuts and bruises and he was bleeding very badly on his right leg and his left hand was having a whole as if he was hit by a pointed tail of sea serpent or worse poisoned tail because it was becoming green now.

We all stood our place without any idea what to do. Then suddenly Calypso cried that made all of us jump and was almost ready with a fireball to shot it to whatever made Calypso cry.

Then I saw her watching towards Percy .

" Somebody pich him up and please somebody Brock nectar and ambrosia " she cried her lungs out and then we got to our minds.

Jason ran to pich up Percy and suddenly a wave of water blocked his way we all stopped where we were.

I saw a man forming from water.

Poseidon.

" Don't try to help him Jason Grace " Poseidon said in a cool ton as if his son just fell from bicycle while learning.

" But lord Poseidon he is badly injured and poison is spreading across his body. We have to help him" Jason said as slow as he can not to disrespect sea god.

Poseidon turned back to Percy who was still sleeping and formed a bubble of water.....it wasn't water coz water is not green. It was poison . suddenly that poison converted in a trident which Poseidon held in his hand and touched the tip on the bruises of Percy and he cried out his lung .

What the Hades is Poseidon doing?

Atlast I got a reader...... Well plzz people read this vote and comment I promise to make chapters as interesting as I can.

√A$#

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.6K 679 21
TAKES PLACE AFTER THE BURNING MAZE but before The Tower of Nero and The Tyrants Tomb (I wrote this ages ago lmao) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~• ~~~~~~~~...
27K 310 26
In "Betrayed," Percy Jackson finds himself betrayed by those he once trusted. Seeking an escape from the pain, he implores the gods for a release, on...
160K 3.9K 24
This is a Percabeth AU, based on the popular and totally adorable movie, 'To All The Boy's I've Loved Before'! Be prepared for some major feels as yo...
329K 3.2K 55
He felt betrayed. He felt hurt. The gods had destroyed the great hero leaving just a shell of a person. He came back though with a thirst for Revenge...