You

Da yjl1004

It started out in math class. Yura asked me if I had someone I liked. I did but I didn't know she was going t... Altro

Love
The Call
Seoul
Rival
Self-study
Plan
Home
Bad feeling
Dance
Winner is? Part 1
Winner is? Part 2
A/N
Awkwardness
Confession Part 1
Confession Part 2
Performace + Transfer Student
Answer
A/N
Day 1
A/N
Side story - Valentine's Day
GOT7's POV
Aftermath
Characters
Let's Just Stay As Friends
Thank You
A/N - Final is coming
Jealously and Worry
Preperation
Work Time
A/N - Lie
G-Dragon
A Problem Part 1
A Problem Part 2
Side story 2 - Hani Mark and GD ft. Big Bang
Festival Prep
A/N
Set Up
Side story 3 - The day before Hani moved
A/N
Festival Part 1
Festival Part 2
Break
Planning
Date! Stalking?
Planning Day Part 1
Planning Day Part 2
Day With Parents
A/N
Japan Part 1
Japan Part 2
Japan Part 3
Last Day in Japan
Side story 4 - Yura fainted in Japan
Going Back
The Picture
Trust
Meeting the Second Time
Chance
A/N
A/N: Sequel is out!!

Hani's Birthday Party

54 4 0
Da yjl1004

No one POV

Hani woke up early since she was asked out on a date by Jungkook. She got ready quickly and then headed out.

Yura peeked out from Hani's bushes. Once the coast was clear and Hani was out of sight, she gave the signal.

Yura opened the door and had everyone rush in. Aeji set down one of the bags.

"Yura, JB, hurry and leave. Don't be suspicious either." Aeji said.

The two nodded and they headed out. Jin and Jinyoung were unpacking the supplies.

"What's Jungkook's gift for Hani?" Youngjae asked.

"He only told JB hyung." Bambam said.

"Shall we call him?" Jimin asked.

"No! You can ask him later when he comes back. Start decorating." Aeji said.

"What did Jungkook get for Hani?" Yura asked.

"Her parents." JB answered.

"What?" Yura questioned. "Hani's parents?"

"Mm. Jungkook said they are at a hotel." JB said.

"Hul, daebaek. Are you serious?" Yura asked.

"I'm serious." JB said.

"That'll proably be Hani's best present." Yura said. "Makes me jealous."

"You get jealous too easily." JB said.

"Shut up." Yura said.

Hani enjoysed the flowerbeds. She thought it was amazing since it was really pretty.

"Are you happy?" Jungkook asked.

"Mm. Super happy." Hani replied.

"I have an even better present." Jungkook said.

"Where?" Hani asked.

"Just wait until later." Jungkook said.

"All right." Hani said.

"Let's go." Jungkook said.

He held out his hand for Hani and she galdly held his hand. The two walked down out from the flowerbeds.

A photographer, over to the side, noticed the couple. He took a few shots and then looked at the pictures.

"Wow, I should hurry and give these pictures to the boss." The photographer said.

Jungkook led Hani over to Han River. He set his jacket on the grass for Hani to sit on.

"Jungkook, thank you." Hani said.

"For what? All I did was take you to a flower bed and here." Jungkook said.

"I feel like you're my family." Hani said.

"I am." Jungkook said. "I'm like your husband."

Hani giggled at Jungkook's words. Jungkook looked at the river.

"I'm serious though." Jungkook said.

"You shouldn't. You don't know when we'll split up." Hani said.

"That'll be when we're already married." Jungkook said.

"Your saying you want a divorce?" Hani questioned.

"You won't divorce me. You would already be mine forver." Jungkook said.

"Where is all this confidence come from?" Hani asked.

"It comes from loving you." Jungkook answered.

Hani started to cringe up. Jungkook laughed and then kissed her forehead.

"You won't love me forever?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. We'll just have to see if you continue to love me." Hani said.

Jungkook smiled and laughed.

"Let's go back." Jungkook said.

"Why? I want to stay a little bit longer." Hani said.

Jungkook checked the time. Being a few minutes late won't sweat it.

"Okay." Jungkook said.

Yura was tapping her foot. Aeji and Taehyung waited outside trying to see when Hani and Jungkook are coming back.

"They aren't coming." Aeji said coming back inside.

"We don't see them." Taehyung added.

"Oh, Jungkook sent me a text." JB said.

"Why is he so close with our makane?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yura and Hani are best friends. It's only natural the boyfriends are too." Mark said.

"He said they are at Han River. Hani wants to stay there for a few minutes more." JB said. "I also need to pick up his present."

"What is his present?" Namjoon asked.

JB just left in a hurry. They boys yelled in frustration since they were so curious. Aeji sat down next to Yura.

"What is it?" She whispered.

Yura just smiled. Aeji nodded and then turned to the boys.

*Wow.* Aeji thought.

Hani and Jungkook were outside of Hani's house. They were back from Han River.

Hani opened the door and confettis were shot. Jungkook also shot one.

"What is this?" Hani questioned.

"Happy birthday Hani!" They all said.

Hani smiled and Jungkook closed the door. He walked over to JB.

"Did you bring my present?" Jungkook asked.

"Mm. They're waiting for your signal." JB answered.

Jungkook nodded and Yura set down the cake. Mark put a birthday hat on Hani while Bambam and Yugyeom guided her to the kitchen.

"Let's eat later." Hani said.

"Then, let's move onto the presents!" Hoseok yelled in excitment.

They all crowded around the couch. Everyone stared at Jungkook. 

"I'm going last." Jungkook said.

They got disappoint but Yura set her present in front of Hani. She opened the small box.

"Yura." Hani said.

Yura smiled. It was braclete. All their names were on it. Hers, Yura's, Aeji's, GOT7's, and BTS'.

Aeji smiled and then put hers in front of Hani. Hani looked over to Aeji before opening it.

It was a necklace. Almost like Yura's but it was a different design.

"When did you buy this?" Hani said.

"Just continue on opening your presents." Yura said.

Mark gave Hani a scarff with some gloves. Jin gave her a stuffed animal. It was turtle and Hani loved it.

Jackson got Hani a make-up set. And it was personally designed. Yoongi bought Hani a jacket with BTS on the back.

JB gave Hani a gift card to her favorite store. Namjoon gave Hani a snapback with BTS on it and her name.

Jinyoung gave Hani a pair of ear rings. It had a seven on it. Hoseok first gave Hani a hug and then backed away. It was a choker.

Youngjae out a ring on her pinky finger. There was a mic as the design. Jimin smiled as he handed over his gift. A shirt with his face.

"Wear it well." Jimin giggled.

Everyone laughed.

Bambam handed Hani a doll that looked like him. Taehyung gave Hani a self decorated wallet.

Yugyeom gave her a CD of her favorite artist, Ailee.

Jungkook got up. Hani was confused since he walked out the door.

Hani looked at everyone. Yura, Aeji, and JB were the only one's not suspicious. The others were.

"Hani, happy birthday." Jungkook said.

"You told..." Hani couldn't finish her sentence.

Jungkook moved away from the door and entereed two adults. Tears ran down her cheeks as she got up. She hugged the two adults.

"Mom, dad." Hani cried.

Hani's mother wiped Hani's tears while her father patted her head. Jungkook smiled as the family hugged.

The others wer also happy. It was a happy scene and they all couldn't help but cry too.

"J-Jungkook, thank you." Hani sniffled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jungkook said.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

448 72 19
Choi Y/N, an Idol-In-Training, was once in a relationship with now rising star Jeon Jungkook. They were both young and in love, during their middle s...
12.2K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
5.6K 178 25
" Look you're just my responsibility and you're not my type " " But I'm your wife " " Only in paper " A chubby girl marry with a idol Jeon Jungkook w...
18.5K 518 27
you and the boy you've had a crush on since 7th grade math are in the same class this year what will happen this december? started: march 13, 2022 fi...