Why?

By CriminalMinds11

After JJ had been saved from Askari and Hastings, she goes through a hard time. Will doesn't recognize her an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 25

505 17 9
By CriminalMinds11

Tears ran down Wills face, when he realized what JJ just said.
"Why do you say that?" He wanted to know.
JJ didn't understand, why Will asked her that.
So she answered: "Because we only met once!"
"That is not true!" Will shouted and JJ winced.
With a more gentle voice Will asked: "Why are you doing that to me? Why are you doing that to your son? I just don't understand it, JJ."
JJ whispered: "I will only tell you once more, it is Miss Jareau to you! And I don't understand what you are talking about. I neither know you very well nor have a son!"
Before Will could say something to that, the door was opened.

"Mr. LaMontagne, what are you doing in here? I told you to wait outside!" Dr. Parker said when she came in.
"Dr. Parker, please take this man away from me! He is discommoding me!"
Will stared uncomprehending at JJ. He couldn't believe what she just said.
But he didn't say something. He realized, that it wouldn't change something.
Silently he followed Dr. Parker out of the room and left JJ alone with the nurse.
"Can you send this man away?" JJ wanted to know from the nurse. "I don't want to see him again."
The nurse nooded: "Of course. I'll make sure that he won't discommode you again."
JJ sighed: "Thank you."

"What were you thinking?" Dr. Parker wanted to know, when she led Will out of the room.
Will remained in silence.

"I told you that a confrontation wouldn't be good for both of you, but you just ignored that! You are lucky that your wife didn't attack you or something else! She is highly confused at the moment and needs time to think about all of this!"
Will lifted his head: "You told me that she wouldn't remember me."
He paused for a short time.
"But I had to persuade myself from it."
"And now?" Dr. Parker wanted to know.

A little tear fell down from Wills face.
"Now I know that I lost my wife forever."

Author's note:
Hey guys! I am so sorry that I didn't write for such a long time, but now I'll write more often! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.1K 50
JJ has never told anyone her secret, but after several late nights and drinks, she gets closer to a particular member of the team. But what happens w...
44.6K 538 33
Aaron Hotchner gets some news about one of his members, Emily Prentiss. Little did the team know, he developed some feelings towards her. As the big...
122K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...
28.4K 685 27
• EDITED-2019• Rachel and her little sister Charlotte have finally escaped the psychotic grip of her father. They escape, but with a price. They run...