Strength ~An Amourshipping St...

By TheDreamRider

On the day the Pokémon Academy in the Kanto region receives a new student, normal days soon turn to dangerous... More

Chapter 1: New Day
Chapter 2: A Welcome
Chapter 3: Impression
Chapter 4: Special Encounter
Chapter 5: Shiny Trouble
Chapter 6: Help
Chapter 7: Realization
Chapter 8: Action
Chapter 9: Revolt
Chapter 10: The Evolution
Chapter 11: Granted Wish
Chapter 12: Fulfilled Promise
Chapter 13: Determination
Chapter 14: The End of the Battle
Chapter 15: The Flashback
Chapter 16: Remembrance
Chapter 17: What Friends are For
Chapter 18: Preparing for the Date
Chapter 19: Ash and Serena's Date
Chapter 20: Meet Up
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Broken, Part I
Chapter 23: Broken, Part II
Chapter 24: Author's Note
Chapter 25: Sad Author's Note
Chapter 27: Tournament, Part I
Chapter 28: Tournament, Part II
Chapter 29: Tournament, Part III
Chapter 30: Tournament, Part IV
Chapter 31: Tournament, Part V
Chapter 32: Tournament, Part VI
Chapter 33: Strength
Chapter 34: Two Paths
Chapter 35: Serena's Training
Chapter 36: Interesting Author's Note
Chapter 37: To Kalos
Chapter 38: Theme Performance
Chapter 39: Free Performance
Chapter 40: Kalos Queen
Chapter 41: Pokémon Hunter
Chapter 42: Headquarters
Chapter 43: Training
Chapter 44: J's Entrance
Chapter 45: The Repeat Battle
Chapter 46: Beating Heart
Chapter 47: Let Go of Fear
Chapter 48: Forgive?
Chapter 49: Travel
Chapter 50: Special Celebration!
Chapter 51: Viola
Chapter 52: Picture Perfect Vivillon
Chapter 53: I love you
Chapter 54: Note!
Chapter 55: An Apology-?
Chapter 56: Red-Handed
Chapter 57: Checkmate!?
Chapter 58: Unfortunate and Sad Note
Chapter 59: Christmas Special!
Chapter 60: A Threat
Chapter 61: A "Double Date"?
Chapter 62: Garden Ambush!
Chapter 63: The Final Four
Chapter 64: To Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 65: Mega Against Aura
Chapter 66: Maelstrom of Fury
Chapter 67: Flying... Psyducks?
Chapter 68: Dawn and Kenny?!
Chapter 69: Normality
Chapter 70: Ash vs. Serena? Part I
Chapter 71: Ash vs. Serena? Part II
Chapter 72: Shall We Dance?
Chapter 73: Water Park
Chapter 74: Goodbyes
Chapter 75: New Start
POTENTIAL SEQUEL

Chapter 26: Sorrow and Joy

3.1K 72 9
By TheDreamRider

Note:

Hello readers! I am so glad to tell you that I'm not going to end the series! I'm still very sorry that the following chapters may also be a bit delayed. Nevertheless, and of course, enjoy Chapter 26! :)

Last time, Serena is taken to the school infirmary. She wonders why she was strong during her fight with the Pokémon Hunter J, and weak when Calem attempted to hurt her.

Ash and Serena walk up to Serena's house. Without them even knocking, the door flies open, and a very worried-looking Grace appears. She reaches towards her daughter, then spots her injured arm and stops herself.

GRACE: Serena, I heard what happened! You're not hurt that badly, are you?!

SERENA: Thanks, but I'm fine. It's just a little cut, and it doesn't hurt too bad anymore.

ASH: *Mutters* It's not little...

Serena pinches Ash's arm with an expression saying 'You're not helping!' Grace ushers the two inside and seats them on the living room couch. She then runs to the kitchen, opens up a cabinet, and grabs an Advil container.

GRACE: *Hands Serena two pills* I can't believe that someone would do such a thing to the one they like! Honestly!

Serena swallows the medicine down her throat.

SERENA: But I think something must've happened to make him like that. Ash mentioned before that he was completely friendly to him when they were coming to sa- save- oh, Arceus, I sound like some pretty damsel-in-distress now.

GRACE: *Laughs a little* Well, in a way, you were.

After that, Grace, Serena, and Ash stay in a comfortable silence. Then, Ash clears his throat and begins to speak.

ASH: *Looks down* I'm sorry, ma'am. It's all my fault that Serena got hurt. If I had been stronger... I- I should stay away from her, now. So nothing like this happens to her again.

SERENA: *Surprised and shocked* Ash?!

The three are silent for a moment. Then, Serena's mother speaks up.

GRACE: Ash, it's not your fault. No one was really expecting for Calem to hurt Serena. You must have thought he would go after you, right?

Ash nods slightly, still upset.

ASH: Yeah, but-

GRACE: I also heard Calem's Pokémon immobilized you with a move. That being said, there was nothing you could have done to break free. Besides, remember YOU were the one who helped Serena get out when she was hurt.

 SERENA: *Nods and smiles* It's true, Ash. You can't blame yourself for what happened.

GRACE: Now, Calem's expelled and both of you are fully aware of what that boy's capable of. And, Ash, you're the best thing that's ever happened to my daughter. When Serena's happy, I'm happy.

ASH: *Blushes* Well, I'm glad that I am. And Serena, I'm sorry I even suggested that in the first place. I should've known better.

Serena shakes her head and places her hand over Ash's.

SERENA: It's fine, you believed that it would protect me. Another reason why you're such a great boyfriend.

Then, they hear a knock on the window nearest to them. When they turn around, Dawn, May, Clemont, Barry, and Shauna are all peeking through and grinning. While Ash and Serena begin to blush like mad, Grace smiles and gestures to the front door. They disappear, and a few seconds later, the whole group barges in.

BARRY: Haha, we heard all of THAT, too!

DAWN, MAY, SHAUNA: So cute!

SERENA: *Closes eyes and yells* Even Shauna's a stalker!

Everyone laughs, and Grace notices the new addition.

SHAUNA: Oh, Miss Yvonne, it's nice to see you again! Remember me, Shauna?

GRACE: Mhmm, you were Serena's closest friend in Kalos! How nice that you moved here!

ASH: *Still blushing and focusing on the others* Um, why were you stalking us and looking through the window?!

CLEMONT: *Sweat drops* I'm being honest when I say that it was their idea, not exactly mine...

Everyone laughs again, and happiness radiates through all of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 9.2K 35
Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, drama and boys, Serena is pretty much livi...
86.3K 2.8K 37
Serena is a successful matchmaker and everything's was going smoothly until one day, A mysterious stranger enters her shop. She seems to know him but...
150K 2.6K 31
Serena Yvonne is normal 16 year old high school teen who lives in Vaniville Town and she is kind, happy, beautiful and all those positive things you...
12.3K 148 16
This is a betrayal story. I'll release the chapters once I'm done with them. So please be patient thanks.