Opposites | c.h.

By queencalx

i was a surfer girl. he was a rocker. More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
UPDATE PLEASE READ
chapter 12
chapter 13
THANK YOU

chapter 8

11 0 0
By queencalx

Calums POV

I woke up to voices coming from the other side of my room.

"and here we have Cal and his girlfriend trying to be all cute and cuddly," I could hear Michael say.

right after he said that I realized they were making a keek.

"get out!!" I whisper yelled at the boys trying not to wake Logan.

they all shrugged and left the room after calling me a keek ruiner.

"Calum?" I heard Logan mumble quietly.

I looked over at her to see her eyes slowly flutter open.

"what's going on? where am I?" she asked.

"you fell asleep on the couch last night so I brought you into my room," I explained.

"what? what time is it?" she asked.

"umm almost 10," I said looking at my clock on my bedside table.

"what?!?! crap I'm late, I was supposed to watch my dads shop today," she exclaimed while getting out of bed.

"oh babe I'm so sorry, I had no idea," I said worriedly helping Logan get her stuff together.

she pecked my lips real quick before walking out to her jeep.
___________________________
Logan's POV

I got to the shop around 10:15 being over an hour late. I was screwed if my dad found out.

I unlocked the door for the few people waiting outside and then went in and say at the counter preparing for the next six boring hours.

a few people came in that day mostly buying swimsuits or wetsuits. but a couple people came in to buy boards which was a little difficult, especially because these were first time surfers.

next thing I knew it was 4:00. almost time to close up. thank god, I was insanely bored.  I was making sure everything was ready to pack up when I heard the door open.

it was Calum. he gave me a light smile and walked over to me.

"hey babe. what up?" I asked.

"you know our plans to go to downtown Sydney tomorrow?"

"yea, I'm stoked!"

"look I'm really sorry, but I have to cancel. we have a few interviews tomorrow that are gonna take up most of my day," he said looking down and sounding very disappointed.

"that's alright. we can do it another day, I promise," I said trying to cheer Cal up.

"thanks for understanding, but do you maybe wanna come with me tomorrow? I know it might seem boring, but i would love you to come and see what it's like."

"Calum I'd love to," I smiled before pecking his lips.

we walked out hand in hand to my jeep where we drove to Calums place to drop him off, then I went home and just hung out with Luca until it was time to eat dinner.
___________________________
ok this chapter wasn't great, but I will post around 2 chapters tomorrow and they will be a lot better. I hope you are enjoy the story and please leave feedback in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC