Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

By whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... More

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"

295 17 4
By whimsicaIity

[Tina's POV]

I walk the hallway in search for my friends. Every student would stay away my path even though I said 'excuse me'. I guess this is the bad-girl effect. Everyone gets afraid of you in the fear of getting beat up or embarrassed. It's kinda nice because I finally have no worries on any other person to mess up with me.

And it clears out student traffic.

I spot Calum, Michael, and Ashton by their lockers. They were taking out their books and I eagerly waved my hand at them.

"Hi guys!" I greet with a wide grin plastered on my face.

"Hey yo Chris!" Michael playfully punched my arm.

I glared at him, "Chris?" I asked in doubt.

"Kirby calls you Tinsie, we need to find you a nickname." Ashton casually shrugs.

"But Tina is already a nickname." my eyebrows furrowed at them.

"Yeah I like calling her Tina." Calum sides with me.

I chuckled and punched their arms. Kirby pops out right beside Michael that made Michael jump in surprise.

"What the, fuck you wimp." Michael glares at Kirby.

Kirby laughs and pats Mikey on the back. "Chill bro, didn't know you were sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive!" Mikey protested.

"I smell bromance here." Calum said suddenly, a smirk brushed up on his lips.

"I ship Mirby!" Ashton actually giggles and raised his hand up. Both of Michael and Kirby's eyes widened before they punched Ashton on his arms hard at the same time.

"EWW!" they stated and looked at each other with disgust.

Calum and I laugh while we watch Ashton fake-sobbing on the floor, holding his arm. Michael stepped away from Kirby and brushes his ears, pretending to wipe away the words he had heard.

"God, never in a million years." Kirby rolled his eyes at Michael.

"Well never in a million years too!" Mikey stuck his tongue out and hides behind Calum's back.

Our laughters were interrupted by the ringing of the school bell. I help Ashton to stand up and faced them with a smile.

"What's the first subject you guys have?" I asked them.

"P.E." they said in unison.

I nod my head once and motioned them to walk with me, "Same."

We headed to the gym with the students clearing up the way at the sight of us again. Zach can't even dare to look at me while Brenda and her minions stare at me with great hate in their eyes. I smiled and waved at them teasingly before making my way to the girl's locker room.

Today's P.E was volleyball for girls and basketball for boys. The gym was big enough for both genders and I make my way to my gym locker to get my P.E uniform. My school's P.E uniform was a white shirt with the big blue logo on it and sky blue jogging pants with white lines on the side.

I search for an empty cubicle and took off my pants and racer-back shirt. I hang it by the door and reached for my P.E uniform until I noticed it missing.

I scan my eyes all over the cubicle door but I found my light blue uniform lost. I decided to wear my casuals back but then somebody took it. I cursed to myself before calling out to whoever that fucktard is.

"Give me my clothes back." I said sternly.

I hear a manly chuckle, "This is twisted dejá vu."

That voice belonged to only one guy.

Luke.

"Fuck Luke, give it back!" I yell, my voice bouncing off the silent locker room.

"Oh, you curse now?" he asked in an amused tone. I don't respond and I hear him tap his foot right after. "You did change Tina. Are you still in the bad-girl thing? You must still be crazy for me."

My forehead wrinkles and the space between my brows creased in disgust at what he said. "Are you that conceited? Huh, I'm doing this for myself Luke."

It was his turn to be silent. I wait for a while and see his feet moving in a back-and-forth pace.

"Tell me you still love me." he said out of the blue.

I was left speechless with what he said. This is ridiculous, why is he asking this?

Do I still love him?

NO I DON'T LOVE HIM I FUCKING WANT TO BEAT HIM UP AND STUFF HIM IN A BURLAP SACK AND THROW HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD AND FEED HIM TO CERBERUS.

'But honestly you still do love him Tina.'

Fuck off brain.

"No." I said firmly in the midst of the battle between my mind and this stupid blood-pumping organ called heart.

He sighs deeply, a sigh that could be heard from someone having a hard time to breathe or having Angina. "Very well then,"

I notice the change of the tone of his voice before I could hear his heavy footsteps running outside the locker room. I finally digested what he's planning to do and I cursed out loud.

Shit! There's no way that I would chase him around the gym on my underwear for my clothes! Not infront of hundreds of students that fear and respect me now!

"FUCK IT LUKE! I'M NOT GOING OUT OF HERE!" I shout.

"I'LL BURN YOUR CLOTHES!" he screams back evilly.

He has a passion for burning things nowadays, huh?

I kick on the door out of frustration. Fudge, what do I do know?

Where are the guys when I needed them?

I stepped out of the cubicle to search for any towels or clothes. Luckily I spot a white towel and hurriedly covered myself with it.

There were no other clothes in the locker room and I sucked a deep breath. Do I really chase him for my clothes? But he'll burn it, and I'll have to walk around the school on a towel the whole day if I won't.

I build up my courage before going out to the gym. All eyes were on me while Luke teasingly waves my clothes, leaning against the basketball ring. The guys were nowhere to be seen and I guess Luke did plan all of this.

My cheeks start to flush red but I didn't mind it and sprinted towards Luke. He smirks at me before running away and we started chasing each other in circles in the gym.

"Catch me if you can!" he teases me.

I groaned and started to run faster, thankful that I did have the skill to run fast. Luke must've forgotten I always beat him in races.

We were inches apart and I was almost close to snatching my clothes when one of the students block her feet that made me trip.

They grab my towel away and I see Brenda and her friends with their laughing faces. Laughs can be heard all around the gym while I deeply blush and tried my best to cover my exposed self.

I see Luke with his smirk still plastered on. He crossed his arms and dips my clothes in the water dispenser, then laughs maniacally.

I bit the insides of my cheek to stop myself from crying. Here he goes again breaking my heart. Fuck him. Fuck Brenda. Fuck Brenda's friends. Fuck all of them.

I stood up and confidently punched Brenda, instantly knocking her out and send her unconscious on the floor. Her friends gasped but I didn't mind them. I knelt down and undress Brenda, leaving her in her pink laced underwear and grabbed her clothes along with me before I head out to the locker room to change like nothing happened.

The gym was buzzing with whispers and gasps when I finished dressing up Brenda's clothes. I see Luke with his eyes widened. Brenda and her friends were gone and I figured out they have already brought her to the clinic.

I walk towards the still shocked Luke and grabbed him by his collar, "Get ready for payback asshole."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoa tina keep ur chill and calm down. but yeah, FUK DEM LOZERZ !@#$%^&*

upcoming another update bc #fancy

love u fukwads xx

(have you heard She's Kinda Hot though??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 152 15
One path in life can change your life forever. And another moment can help it along too. Kat is a sixteen year old, teenaged girl. Who's mother had t...
2.1M 51.5K 39
❝You chased me for a long time, so I figured it was time for me to chase you.❞ copyright © paradisin || 2014
24.7K 553 41
Lilly gets beat up called names by Luke Hemings calum hood Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford . . . . . . . But what happens then calum starts...
1.1M 13.5K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...