Kidnapped by The Pack

By Lunarthegreat

Skye was always and amazing person, her dad died pretty early in her life, and her mom is all she has. Her on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

3.2K 81 100
By Lunarthegreat

(So this is the last chapter of this book. I will have a sequel up soon.)

Skye's Pov

I'm woken up to be greeted by a loving face of Preston. "Well, now that you're up...I wish to tell you that we are doing the vlog today. And, I love you." he says seriously.

I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Preston is holding something behind his back. "I May or May not have gotten you something..." He says, noticing that I noticed it.

"Yeah?" I ask, wanting him to
continue. "Okay, I got you the IPhone 5c..." he answers. I shoot out out of bed and hug him, holding onto his neck. Preston giggles, and hugs me back. I let go and I sit on the bed, waiting for him to give me the phone.

He hands it to me, smiling as my eyes light up. "Thanks, bae." I say as he leaves. The phone turns on, and I download instagram. 'Maybe...Skye_loves_you will be my username' I think to myself. I nod and make my account. My suggestions pop up, and I follow all the Youtubers. I take a selfie for my profile picture, and suddenly I get a notification. 'realtbnrfrags' followed you.

My phone vibrates, and I look at the preview of the text. 'Hello. Skye...I'm watching you.' it says. I look around to see no one. 'Isn't your New phone cool? We'll talk everyday!' the same person texts me again. 'Who is this?' I message them.

'Well, I can't tell you yet. But, I can tell you one thing. Preston is the one who killed your mom.' they message me. "N-no..." I speak out loud. 'Yes. It was all over the news, they had a drawing and all! He's very good at covering his tracks!' the person mocks.

'...no he didn't, I trust him more than that." I text back. There's a message back quickly. 'Yes, I also watched him do it. Go ask him about it...he'll twitch or show signs. I dare you.' the message reads. I nod, and put my phone in my back pocket. Walking down the stairs I almost trip but, I keep going in determination.

"My mother was a good person, right Preston?" I ask when I see him. "U-uhh..yeah. O-of course." he stutters out, averting his eyes from me. He said in one of his videos that you can tell when he's lying when he does this. "Hmmm. I wonder who killed her...or what." I say, eyeing him. "Idon'tknow, why are you asking me? Definantly not me, probably a robber...she was a good woman, so.....swimming?" Preston awnsers quickly, changing the subject.

"Nooo, Preston I was thinking about watching a movie...maybe about a girl, who loves her mom very much...but she gets kidnapped..and her mom dies." I say, and Preston looks afraid.

"You know don't you." Preston asks nervously. "About what, babe?" I ask, playing dumb. I hear a small sigh, and I walk back to my room, and I immediately get a text. 'So, he IS the killer....how do you feel.' the message asks.

'Not good....please stop texting me...leave me alone...please please never text me again.' I text back. A tear slides down my face, and a small sob escapes.

(Trigger warning...please do not read if you are prone to cut...remember, I love you.

"Maybe I should just be with her.." I whisper to myself, walking to the bathroom. 'He can go insane...I don't even care anymore..he killed my mom. He deserves to die. So do I...' I think to myself, grabbing a razor from my mirror cabinet.

I break the handle, taking the actual razor part out. My heart starts racing as I hold the cold razor to my smooth wrist. I dig it into my skin, and pull it back. The pain makes me want to curse..so I lock the door. I make three more cuts, each deeper and longer than the last. The pain doesn't hurt enough to kill me, so I cut vertically, all the way down my arm. I start to feel light headed, so I sit on the ground and wait for the inevitable death.

I feel my eyes close, but a large white light comes closer to me. "B-baby girl? Wh-why are you here?" I hear a male's voice beside me. I turn my head to see someone who I never thought I would see again. My father.

"D-daddy?" I whisper, jumping onto him. (I swear to freaking God if anyone makes a 'Daddy' joke I will turn This book right around!) "Honey, I've missed you...and I've been watching you...you've grown so much...but, listen. This isn't your time..you have to choose. Life or death. Honey, please pick life...don't let the family tree end on you..." my father says, with tears in his eyes.

"No...I want to be with you and mom, where is she anyways?" I say. "Wait what? Sh-she never made it here...honey she might be in hell." My father awnsers, with a sad tone. "Wa-wait.." I try to say, but I'm interrupted. "Skye, you have to choose now, or else I will have to make you go back to life." My father says, getting louder.

"I-I choose, LI-" and I'm suddenly woken up. Blinding light is all I see, and something beeps loudly beside me. "DOCTER! DOCTER! SHE'S AWAKE!" A female voice screams from beside me.

My head tilts, to see a woman in blue scrubs writing on a clipboard. "Skye, what are your last memories?" she asks while chewing gum. "Uhh, i-I tried to commit suicide...a-and...uhh. Yeah..." I reply with a scratchy voice.

"You've been in a coma, induced by shock. You have been in this coma for a year." the nurse says. "W-wait...what? Where is Preston, or Rob?" I ask in a afraid voice.

"They gave up on you...I was just about to pull your life support when you woke up..." the nurse awnsers, nicely. A small tear goes down my face...but that means I'm 19 now. "Th-they gave up? How did the boy that looked Asian act? When they gave up.." I ask.

"He didn't look good, that's for sure. He came everyday, and would talk to you..." she awnsers. The doctor walks in, and he checks on my organs and such. "C-can....they just...come?" I ask, as a small hiccup pops out of my mouth. "Yes. I'll go call them and tell them to come to the hospital now." the nurse awnsers, while surrying out of the room.

The doctors leave me alone, and I think about life and how abruptly it can be ended. I also think about how Preston killed my mother. I look down at my arm to see my cuts, and see more cuts than before. Maybe they're from needles.

I gasp as a group of guys hurry into the room, not allowing me to see their faces. They grab me and hold my thin body almost off of the bed. I recognise the tops of their heads, the pack of course. "St-stop..." I manage to speak. "Are you okay?! You've been in a coma for a year! We gave up on you! Why?!" Rob asks/screams.

I stay silent, not listening to his rant. Preston stares at me, and interupts Rob. "I cheated...I'm sorry...I was the 1% of male vampires that don't go insane....I just wanted to get over you...I'm sorry. I-I love you..." he says "we're done. I'm done. We. Are
Done." I whisper, getting louder. Preston's eyes get glossy, but he nods...understanding. "I'm moving out, I'll get my own job...maybe become a Youtuber." I say, without doubt in my voice.

"W-wait...what? You get out today...but you want to move out? You're insane." Jerome says rudely. "Fudge you...I'm going to college, and I'll get a degree, I mean, I graduated high school...all A's." I say, rudely.

"Fine by me. I'll supply you a credit card..." Preston says, with guilt and sadness in his voice. "I'll also buy you a condo...we can't leave her on the streets." Preston continues. The doctor walks in, with clothes and a pair of converses. "She can leave now, Skye go change in that bathroom over there" the doctor says while pointing to a room.

"Don't you need to un-connect me from the machines?" I ask, and the doctor nods, and disconnects everything from my body. I stand, and my legs wobble as I walk over to the bathroom. My clothes feel sweaty, so I strip and put the New clothes on. It feels so much better.

I walk out to see the boys ready to go, so I follow them to a car, that will fit all of us. I sit away from Preston, and in between Mitch and Vikk. We arrive at the house, and it seems depressing. "Skye, we're going condo shopping..yes it'll be furnished. We already threw out all of your stuff..." Mitch says awkwardly, eager to get the the boys out of the car.

"O-okay...bye, Skye." I hear a small voice whisper. "Let's go downtown, I've heard their condos are nice." I say as the other boys leave the car. "Okay." Mitch says while starting the car again.

-~Time skip to after they buy the condo~-

Mitch shakes the woman's hand while giving her 150,000 dollars for my New living space. He hands me a credit card, and leaves. Without another word, just gone. I walk around to see that it has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, full kitchen, and a full living room. All are furnished, which makes me happy.

I smile, thinking about how I will get into college, and maybe become a Youtuber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 635 40
Preston gets taken in by the a dysfunctional family of seven which is lead by the two oldest brothers in the absence of their parents. Preston's plan...
784 41 18
The pack ( Bajancandian, prestonplayz, Lachlan, Mr. Woofless, Jeromeasf, and Vikkstar123. ) Are holding a Contest to have two lucky fans get to...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
184K 3.7K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...